Just canceled my sunday ticket and got a full refund...

Just canceled my sunday ticket and got a full refund. What have you done Sup Forums to fight the marxist agenda pushed by the (((nfl)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20829185/aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-wants-their-fans-link-arms-anthem
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-condemns-white-supremacists-kkk-neo-nazi-extremist/story?id=49191183
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no you didn't

Fuck you bootlicking faggot

>Create PS Vue account
>Use a fake email
>Use a throw away credit card from 7/11 it doesn’t even have to have money on it
>Get NFL Redzone for free every weekend and can watch MNF and TNF
>When it expired just make another account

Too easy

I watched Tom "The G.O.A.T." Brady complete another amazing comeback.

so because the players were not enough on their own the nfl is now demanding the fans join with them in desecrating the anthem. this is pretty sick stuff guys espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20829185/aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-wants-their-fans-link-arms-anthem

Isn't rodgers a irl closet fag?

they're starting to realize how dumb they look, and that no one outside of their celebrity bubble cares about this """"issue"""".

>Players kneel during the anthem
>Crowd boos

>Players kneel before the anthem
>Stand during the anthem
>Crowd boos them anyway

Seems like the anthem isn't the part you're upset about senpai.

You never had one, you just saw an article about it. They stood for the anthem you fucking retard, you just don't like that they are protesting,

Is there truly any doubt about who the snowflakes and commies are now?

Not watched a single fucking play all year. All said I was probably good for a grand or so a year on what I spent on the league and knew it like the back of my hand at one point.

So why did they kneel at all my triggered user?

You know why, it just makes you uncomfortable to say

Your president is racist. And really that's reason enough, but there are so many others. My god your country is so shit lmao

tourists go back

every day i wake up and thank God that i wasn't born in Canada or Mexico.

Give three examples to prove your point. Bet you can't. I heard it on cnn doesn't count.

>Uncomfortable to say something on a anonymous site.
ok

- He called the Charlottesville protestors "very fine people", while calling the black NFL players "sons of bitches"
- Wanted to deport DACA members, although they're legally allowed to live in the US
- Has not once denounced himself from several white supremacist groups, despite several opportunities (including David fucking Duke)
- Appointed walking swastika Steve Bannon as his chief strategist (lmao)

And those are just things about race. Don't get me started on all the things he's said/done about women and LGBT groups.

Its funny, I think the same thing about being lucky enough to live here and not in America

>Better life expectancy
>Better health care
>Somehow cheaper healthcare too lmao
>Better education
>Our elected leader isn't a racist, sexist, xenaphobic, homophobic bigot

Looks like it worked out well for both of us.

What, that the average black male deals drugs and robs liquor stores for a living yet are less likely per crime scenario to get shot by cops than whites? Niggers are long out of shit to cry about. Virtually everything they whine about is so hilariously false and easily disprovable it's absolutely insane. When blacks stop murdering each other at the rate of some shitty Central American narco state over inconsequential dumb shit they can talk

You fucking faggot we all know the reason for those stats.

>t. guy from a 95% white/asian country
Now let's make Canada 40% black and Hispanic and see how those numbers hold up lmao. Still meme stats you used too.

>they're legally allowed to live in the US
by way of an executive order that was unconstitutional basically, so yes he struck it down

so racist

no you don't have better health care, we have the best health care in the world for people who can afford it. don't like it? tough shit. there's two perfectly fine countries to our north and south, get movin'. our country is fucked up right now because we have all these immigrants who don't understand that they were supposed to adapt to OUR way of life, not the other way around.

>just fapped to hentai and shitposted on imageboards

you literally cannot afford to pay for any content

The NFL is fucked. Thank God hockey exists

- He called the Charlottesville protestors "very fine people", while calling the black NFL players "sons of bitches"
So? How's that racist? There were black people protesting the taking down of the Lee statue and whites taking the knee like cucks.
- Wanted to deport DACA members, although they're legally allowed to live in the US
Not all DACA members are Mexican. Seems like you're the racist one if you think so. Also Mexican is a nationality not a race.
- Has not once denounced himself from several white supremacist groups, despite several opportunities (including David fucking Duke)
Actually he has. Multiple times.
- Appointed walking swastika Steve Bannon as his chief strategist (lmao)
Not an argument (lmao.)

Since you can't find anything about race I assume you've got nothing about women and LGBTQRST groups but you're welcome to try and embarrass yourself again.

>no you don't have better health care, we have the best health care in the world for people who can afford it. don't like it? tough shit. there's two perfectly fine countries to our north and south, get movin'.
Stop shitposting on Capital Hill and get back to work

You could argue Mexican is a race due to the heavy inbreeding of Hispanics with the native populations which is why many Mexicans don't exactly resemble their Hispanic brethren.

You could argue a lot of things and be wrong. What about the other central american countries? I guess they're all mexicans too huh?

>So? How's that racist? There were black people protesting the taking down of the Lee statue and whites taking the knee like cucks
He called white supremacists "very fine people", do you really not see the problem with that? Also, the statues of Robert E. Lee were fucking dumb. You don't see statues of Hitler to remember the Holocaust, or statues of Bin Laden at ground zero.

>Not all DACA members are Mexican. Seems like you're the racist one if you think so. Also Mexican is a nationality not a race.
Never once brought up Mexican or even spelled the words "Mexican" or "Mexico". Not sure why you think it's about Mexico. If anything, you're proving my point. Trump wanted to deport these people to countries they've never set foot in, and in some cases not even their ancestral home.
>Actually he has. Multiple times.
Source? And don't give me the one where he said there were bad people "on many sides". That was a cop out answer.
>Not an argument (lmao.)
If he wasn't racist, Trump would try to distance himself from people like Bannon.

I didn't think someone could be so stupid, but bravo you've done it. Hey, only 3 more years left right? I mean how much worse could it possibly get?

Watching videos of crying mexicans being deported is hilarious

>call someone a bootlicking faggot

>while you defend a multi billion dollar private league

I literally did

posted merchant memes, but i would have done that anyway

>Our elected leader isn't a racist, sexist, xenaphobic, homophobic bigot
Do everyone a favor and fuck off back to ledddit or tumblr you absolute cancer

Don't forget that the only player on the Steelers team to stand for the anthem had a best selling jersey overnight

Why, does the truth hurt that much? Fuck off ameriburger.

Imagine being this much of a libtard sheep

Yet also stated he supported those kneeling. People are stupid

Not even shitposting. Every Albertan ive ever met has been a massive pussy. Cowards who act tough but cry like emotional women when they drink. Some of the weakest chins ive ever had the privilege of snapping

That's basically all Canadians. They are a nation full of pussy men.

Thats Alberta for you: the America of Canada

>muh oil

>Its funny, I think the same thing about being lucky enough to live here and not in America
No you don't

>He called white supremacists "very fine people", do you really not see the problem with that? Also, the statues of Robert E. Lee were fucking dumb. You don't see statues of Hitler to remember the Holocaust, or statues of Bin Laden at ground zero.
No he called some of the protestors very fine people. Again they weren't all white supremacists. Comparing Robert E Lee to hitler and bin ladin shows how warped your world view is. Kinda feel sorry for you. I'd encourage you to study some histroy on the man before making those comparisons.
>Never once brought up Mexican or even spelled the words "Mexican" or "Mexico". Not sure why you think it's about Mexico. If anything, you're proving my point. Trump wanted to deport these people to countries they've never set foot in, and in some cases not even their ancestral home.
Then how was that a point about Trump being racist?
>Source? And don't give me the one where he said there were bad people "on many sides". That was a cop out answer.
You obviously don't know much about what you're arguing.
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-condemns-white-supremacists-kkk-neo-nazi-extremist/story?id=49191183

>If he wasn't racist, Trump would try to distance himself from people like Bannon.
Not an argument. Give examples of Bannon being a racist.

I've proven you wrong on every point you've made. To the degree that I honestly feel like I'm debating a 12 year old. It doesn't seem fair

No, I do. the USA is shit right now. Your country is divided on every major issue facing your country, its gonna be a long, downhill road before you guys figure your shit out.

And that's only if Trump doesn't go to war with North Korea.

He will just parrot his CNN talking points again lol

>this much damage control and cognitive dissonance
It's gonna be a wonderful 7 more years!!!

>No, I do.
No, you don't. You're just acting self-righteous online like that's never been done before

No, I just don't defend cops. Anyone who gets mad at these protests is a faggot ass snitch.

How about you get a job and stop trying to make me pay for your trip to the ER because you cut your finger. You fags always talk about healthcare for poor people, and then donate not one fucking red cent to a charity. Hypocrisy

I want Sup Forums to leave

You don't defend cops? Ok. I don't defend criminals and unfortunately for you, cops can shoot criminals

To each well informed Trump defender like you, there are three guys just trying to offend the Canadian or taking their own opinions as self-evident.

I'm sure you would love a society without law enforcement.

>enters a thread that he knows is going to be about politics
>proceeds to whine about it

>Tim Tebow kneels to pray before and after the game by himself not disrespecting the flag or the game

BOO! HE SHOULDN'T DO THAT! THANKS FOR POLITICIZING THE GAME OF FOOTBALL!

>Gets blacklisted and is not welcome on any team cuz of that

>These jungle apes kneel down during the Anthem and cause the ratings to drop and piss off 3/4 of the NFL fanbase

DUDE! IT'S THEIR RIGHT TO PROTEST AND EXPRESS THEMSELVES BRO! WHAT ARE YOU, RACIST?

What did the NFL mean by this?

take it from a jets fan, he didn't end up on our team because he was good.

Yeah I would get your point if a bunch of coaches and GMs didn't come out publicly and say "He's a good football player, but the noise that follows him is too much of a "Distraction"." awhile ago.

>Get a job
>Shitposting on a Malaysian paper origami forum
I bet you have a "Don't tread on me flag" too. You are arguing that the most expensive treatment should be the default plan. Bloated healthcare organizations and profit maximization at all costs, the current scheme, is the best model for healthcare? GOPe poster detected.

they said football player because he should have swallowed his pride and moved to the backfield where he would have dominated. his accuracy is simply not good enough for the professional level.

He didn't support the kneeling retard, we was one of the few players to be vocally against it. He said he'd support Kaepernick in another form of protest but not kneeling. Seems you're the stupid one here

I will suck your dicks if you provide a single bit of evidence to back up Bannon being racist.

I have asked liberals this shit over multiple sites for almost a year and they always stop replying.

user, almost all sports writers are leftists and they've been a cancer spinning shit like this for decades now

>BAWWWW WHY WON'T YOU PAY FOR MY MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS?!

fuck off back to your containment board

Only thing I've really done is report troll Sup Forumsposting on Sup Forums

wild how the dynamic between liberal journo school jock sniffers and PED'd-out high test alpha males works sometimes

Your only retort was ad hom and assumptions so I gave it the proper response it deserved for a faggot who essentially wants other people to pay for him.

I would have paid more under Bernie Shit's healthcare plan in taxes than I do in insurance annually, no thanks.