I used to think Morocco was best North-Africa but now i hate them

I used to think Morocco was best North-Africa but now i hate them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwhEaAsBI3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still love you senpai

What happened?

Dirty moroccan killed people in Finland.

They kicked all their islamists to foreign countries like Castro did to criminals in Cuba

>now

...Castro, the communist dictator (pleonasm)?

>mfw get judged for the acts of some retards
So this is how white people feel in the U.S

>some retards
Literally all Moroccans in the Netherlands are retarded, except some rare individuals.

Define communism

Not only in the Netherlands

>his nation sends the garbage people to other nations
>his nation doesn't want them back when they get prosecuted and such

Really wish I could just come to your home and fill it with poop and garbage and walk away because not my fault.

I have an algerian cousin living in Andalusia, you have the shittiest coast police of Europe so you get all the trash from maghreb seeking mo money fo dem programs

>be from rif
>be unemployed smuggling weed to yurop
>government cracks down on you
>still not willing to work even though economy is nice
>go illegally to yurop for gibs
>never try to integrate
on the other side
>be me
>father lived in France for 30 years and pays his taxes
>go just to study and get back to find a good job in my country
>bunch of autists screaming at me for whatever some dude that shares my nationality did
>feelsbad.jpg

It's not about the police but the judges that will judge the for any reason because they frustrate their attempts to come in, even some have been expelled from Police. So why would they risk their careers for such a thing?

It's the government and jury who's really crooked

Most Moroccans here came here like 3 generations ago. As seasonal workers, who were allowed to stay.

Doesn't change the fact that your nation has responsibility, that your own community have a responsibility, to take care of the defect people.

They were born in the same villages as Dutch people.
They went to the same schools as Dutch people.
And yet can't speak properly, annoy everyone with criminal behavior and have terrorist tendencies.

Do European people bear a responsibility for what happened in Iraq or Libya ?

family probably prevents them from properly assimilating

Yes, but not by importing nignogs and muslims. But by giving money and helping restore and leaving the fuck out of it. But will that ever happen? No, because bankers won't get rich if not people come in and fuck our shit up.

No we don't, how about you fix your shitfest excuse of an "asylum" system, I see every time in the local news hordes of sub-saharans people crossing my country to get to Melilia and jump the fence because somehow once you're on Spanish land you have the right to stay there, what kind of cucked laws are these.

Hello Mr. Finland, I would like to apply for the position of best North-Africa in Poorocco's absence

The irony is that the successful Moroccans here, like the Moroccan mayor Aboutaleb of Rotterdam, and the Moroccan former parliament member Ahmed Marcouch, a popular Moroccan comedian Najib Amhali and so on. Were all born in Morocco.

The children of migrants are the fuckups. Not the migrants themselves.

So why do you accuse the average joe for something he doesn't have any control ?

>No we don't
Yes you do, just like a father has responsibility to help their children. A community, a nation has to do it too.
>how about you fix your shitfest excuse of an "asylum" system
Impossible with globalist and other shit but who knows, our anti-immigration party is growing and might win this election.
Is this supposed to be an argument?
Not accusing but questioning, why are they not doing their part to stop their own kin to perform idiot stuff. This isn't politicians doing their scummy stuff, this is just regular people that have to say stop and don't.
How do you think people function otherwise?
There are rules set by society and there are rules set by community, if you can't tell your own kin to stop, then there is something wrong.

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=QwhEaAsBI3A

>Comparing a father's responsibility towards his children to a nation and it's citizens
The nation is not an extended family, I could not give two shits about someone living in the same city I live in that I do not know personally, nationalism is really a mental illness

They do, but what can you do after that ? Maghrebans are not a homogenous community like turks or European immigrants, there are no community spirit

Thanks for your input still not a proper argument and with this way of think leads to corruption and anarchy since people will give no fucks about anything.
Understandable but I am not talking directly about at the home nation but when they leave and form the communities in other nations.
Plus the most absurd problem is when criminals get sent back to their home-nation, the home-nation sends them back to the nation that they did the crime.
Sweden has for example stopped giving aid to iraq and afghanistan because they don't take back their criminals.

Motion noted.

>t. Truck terrorism patent holder

Thanks, awaiting further procedure

alpha

They should really let Western Sahara gain independence

faggot, kill yourself

you're country is in shambles, lad

>being this triggered

That's true, but it's the most stable North African country without consistent record of terrorism or sexual offenses from its migrants

>Western Sahara
That's ISIS-lite

lel
>the most stable North African country without consistent record of terrorism
tunisia and morocco by far are
your country is the most dangerous along with libya

[sexual assaults in germany by nationality.jpg]
Also, name 3 terrorist attacks by Egyptians outside of Egypt in the past 10 years.

Something that doesn't work.

i'm talking about you country
does it matter
we are the most country with terrorist outside but nothing happens here so we don't give a fuck
screw whiteys and screw our terrorists

t-that wasn't real communism!

Relations between two countries are heavily dependent on the kind of population exchange between them; if there will be convergence between Finland and NA then Egyptians are the right choice to represent the region

I dont like hating on a big group. But sadly this guy is right. There are very nice Marocan people here. But most of them are crap and should not be here.

Italy is best North-Africa.

What do the sand runes say?

this

Anus-tightening cream available

Me too
I'll like them again if they give back western sahara tho

you tourism sector didn't colapse bc of a beach shooting and a museum terror attack