Does Sup Forums like ladytron?

does Sup Forums like ladytron?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPZoaGqLGpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off

this is not an acceptable answer. try again.

Daily reminder:

Beach House > Candy Claws > Ladytron

they're not even in the same genre. beach house should be second to ladytron because they make the same album over and over again; beach house lack diversity. candy claws should be last: there's nothing special about them.

candy claws < beach house < ladytron

Yes. I would love to sniff Mira's butthole.

Sup Forums memes suck

and what's the relation between that and ladytron?

you made them a Sup Forums meme

they're not a meme yet. not even close. do you even know what's their most popular song?

Destroy everything you touch

Beach House may be same-y, but their melodies are a lot more memorable than Ladytron's. Candy Claws also have a fresher sound with wider use of textures than Ladytron.

I listen to this every once in a while

youtube.com/watch?v=fPZoaGqLGpQ

why does everything have to be ranked? you guys have a weird relationship with music

>Beach House may be same-y, but their melodies are a lot more memorable than Ladytron's.
i doubt it. their melodies are so predictible and sound so similar to each other. they're pleasant, i'll give you that. but they lack variety; beach house is like the ac/dc of dreampop.

just for the sake of the argument. i actually enjoy both ladytron and beach house. i'm not that familiar with candy claws.

you should try the whole album that hosts that song. it's extremely good.

Any band that uses gender specific pronouns in their name must be shit. This is 2018.

wew, good thing you reminded me it's the current year user, I almost forgot

shame that you're too pleb to even know about roxy music...

>arguing for the sake of argument
oh ok you're just bored and retarded

>just bored and retarded
turn off the projector

stop posting

same to you

No matter how much you hype up A&W, it'll never be as good as Shake Shack.

lolwut?

You know exactly what I mean.

i have no idea

You are both IDIOTS! These bands are not good, AND they're offensive to anyone with good taste. AND probably offensive to normies too! You shouldn't be arguing over which band is better, you should be arguing about who gets BLAMED for inflicting these HORRIBLE BANDS on the rest of Sup Forums!

Now LET IT GO. The bands SUCK.

I saw Ladytron years ago in Los Angeles. The band were autographing things after the show, so I waited in line. They all talked amongst themselves as they absentmindedly signed autographs. When I got to Mira, I said, “Hey, that was a great show!” She responded, “I signed your shit, now fuck off!"

This is the only album I like by them.

The Hot Chip remix of Destroy Everything You Touch is the only good thing they have their name on.

you can't be serious
still good than nothing
nice lies
enough memeing for today. go home, mate.

What is this, lesbian green day?

no. stop looking in the mirror.

ladytron still sucks
and you're still a faggot

:/ ah.

100% wrong, cunt

I've never listened to them. Worth a listen?

No. Not in the least.

they only like you when you're seventeen

of course. listen to witching hour first.

I prefer Stereolab and Broadcast, t b h.

good bands, but not better than the mightly ladytron.