Is there even a debate? This is clearly the greatest album of all time

Is there even a debate? This is clearly the greatest album of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

only-solitaire.blogspot.com/2018/01/radiohead-kid-a.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, dubs confirm

HERETIC

Thanks for the chuckle user

maybe if you've only listen to 100 albums

>2000s music
>greatest album of all time
lmao

yup
that's the second greatest

Kid A was where Radiohead went to shit.

*before

its actually ridiculously good for what it is.. i wonder how many people's minds it opened to music. i know it did mine. in that sense it's like dark side of the moon, or revolver.
Greatest of all time then? maybe, if your definition of great includes the above. Historical context too - millenium, rock is dead all that shit. wow synths sure are spookey
but not the best of all time. there are at least 30 albums i would personally place above it but thats just my opinion

There can’t be the best album of all time, dumbfuck. Different people like different music. A person that is into jazz might give it a 5/10, but a fan of rock and electro might adore it

>electro
jej

it's my favorite radiohead, but hardly favorite album in general

Sure, if you are a pathetic urban hipster soyboy leftist virgin with a gay ass beard that uses glasses for its fashion significance and spends his days in Starbucks and smoking weed

>calls others soyboy
>calls others virgin
pick one, macho man

What a waste of trips

but Amnesiac is better

Literally not even the best Radiohead album, let alone best album of all time. And certainly not the greatest.

*demolishes your taste*
only-solitaire.blogspot.com/2018/01/radiohead-kid-a.html?m=1

In Rainbows is superior
>Baby’s first prog
Best VU album, but we are talking about GOATS so maybe just let the big boys do the talking?
Pic-Related isn’t my #1, but it still makes up for all the other trash-binTarget Sup Forumscore picks

solid opening track that soon meanders into the usual trash, seems to be a theme with these fagets

Jesus...