Whiteboy in South Korea

I got a job lined up in South Korea, I'm gonna be there in December for work for a couple years, might move there if things go well. Where can I go for an easy fuck if I ever get yellow fever?
I heard Koreans love whites, especially ones who can speak Korean. Is this true?

fuck wh*Toid subhumans

get off from asia wh*Te

Why are you moving to Pepsi land? Is the job really that good?

I hear the drinking culture over there is pretty top

Yeah, it's a good job.
Mostly I want to get the fuck out of the UK asap. I hate it here.

British english isn't prevalent among people living in here. You better equip american tongue and you'll be all set.

Be handsome and white. If you fullfill those, It's end game

Perfect. Any areas where they're more DTF?

I intend to speak gook when I'm there. Besides, I need to for my job.

Where will you live in korea?

>I heard Koreans love whites
Obsessively.

Seoul.

For where?

Fuck off and die, normalfag.

I'm gonna have an apartment. I'm flexible. It's not all set in stone right now.
My workplace is gonna pay for accommodation.

Be nice, Aussie.

I meant where in Seoul

What job? Are you moving within a company to a Korean branch or did you actually get hired by a company based in Korea?

I've heard they don't really hire people from abroad that often

I'm not gonna be too specific but it'll be in central Seoul.

Branch.

Where is your company in seoul? It does matter in your quality of life here.

>Asking normie thing in Sup Forums

Honestly, It would look out of place if some alpha male or two wondering around.

Where else? Reddit?
Sup Forums seemed like the best option.

Itaewon is traditionally the area where girls go to hook up with western guys. American GIs fucked up the reputation of the place a bit and then it was overrun with various shitskins, but nowadays there's an effort to restore it to its "former glory". Outside of that, any big nightlife district (of which there are many) will do if you're not complete autismo.

I'm not worried about that lol.
Thanks lad. I'll keep that in mind.

Also, not sure how old you are, but pretty much every larger university has a restaurant/nightlife area adjoining it, so you can look up any women's university (of which there are also many) and try your luck there. Sinchon is the biggest one, it's literally surrounded with universities, including the largest women's uni (Ewha).

Based briton. I'm gonna miss brits like you.
I'm in my early 20s, so this is perfect.

Yeah then you should be fine. Korea is great for things like that, although working conditions there are pretty terrible. If your company branch is actually run by Koreans, you're gonna have a bad time.

>t. zhang

Is this all from first-hand experience or second-hand?

I worked at a university in Korea so it's different for me, but the point about working conditions is shared by the vast majority of non-teacher expats in Korea so it's not like it's unreliable. The ones who had American bosses had Western-tier working conditions, the ones who had Korean bosses constantly complained about having to do overtime and follow the weird Korean customs related to work.

>and then it was overrun with various shitskins
Kek. They deserve to be there as much as the wh*Te tourists flooding in (which is not at all)

sure thing Ahmed

I can imagine ahah. It's a western country so I should be fine. How long were you there for?

>cheap ad hominem
Go get trucked

company*, not country.

I did a postdoc there for one year, before then I went there for holidays a few times because I really liked the food and atmosphere. I'm still considering moving there permanently but it just seems like it's a country that you can enjoy when you're young, then it gets kind of meh.

Definitely, it's fast-pace. I've got family back in the UK so I'm not sure if it'll be permanent.
What kind of shit would you recommend to try there?

Seriously the easiest way is to make some Korean friends (which is piss easy if you're white, still not that difficult if you're a native English speaker of a different ethnicity). They always enjoy meeting western people, showing you around, taking you to interesting places etc. Don't just hang around with expats because you'll miserable, most of them are teachers and they get very jaded after a while.

I would say,
south korea is completely working place
and get a Achievement feeling as worker,
(of course we provide higher salary than average asian country)

not for a bang or grab some pussy,

and your question
>Where can I go for an easy fuck if I ever get yellow fever?

club, but
Even If you get into the club you'll hard to get pussy. because most korean girl don't give a shit for foreigner

>You'll hard to get pussy because most Korean girl don't give a shit for foreigner
That's not the experience I had when I visited the

*visited there

Why are Koreans so insecure about foreign guys fucking their women? It's not like you're doing it

It's kinda real deseu ;

Why are Europeans so insecure about Muslim refugees fucking their women?

Mainly because that doesn't happen
If it did we'd embrace the cultural enrichment though

>Even If you get into the club you'll hard to get pussy. because most korean girl don't give a shit for foreigner
>Mainly because that doesn't happen
really made me think

Why are Europeans so insecure about Muslim refugees fucking their women?

Is this board unironically anti-white?

Always brushed it off as Sup Forums-lite.

t. OP

We're not insecure mainly because that doesn't happen
If it did we'd embrace the cultural enrichment though

user stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
Islam is a hate culture, it is fundamentally incompatible with the west. It has declared a literal war on the western world.

The difference with most whites (euros specifically), minus the faggots who just want a gook gf, is they are able to integrate into the culture, and are willing to work and earn their part.

All of the countries with high circumcision are non-White you abo.

Obviously I wasn't being sincere, Jesus user

You scared me. This is a scary board.