I am completely furious with the result. Sixty-four per cent of my town’s votes were counted for leave...

I am completely furious with the result. Sixty-four per cent of my town’s votes were counted for leave, and I don’t think I have ever been so disappointed. Almost everything that made Britain great came from being a part of the structure of the EU, and I feel as if casual racism and colloquial xenophobic reactions to immigrants have blinded so many people to the extent in which they would rather rid immigrants than anything else …there were so many benefits of being in the EU that people took for granted, and by the time they notice it’ll already be too late. I feel scared for the future of the economy and the future of our country too. I am not feeling proud to be British, and I think that the majority of my demographic feel similarly.

>democracy failed cause they were not on my side

Your either a very lame troll or a super gay 14 year old, either way stfu and eat a dick

fuck off cuck your time is nigh

>democracy failed because the economy is tanking and people seriously fell for UKIP's bullshit promises

Democracy doesn't work without ceaseless effort by the voters

not an argument smileyface

>Almost everything that made Britain great came from being a part of the structure of the EU.

Then fuck off

Kill uoursef you fuckin treasonous scum

Stay mad traitor

Ya'll niggas posting in a troll thread.

My mum came into my room to bring me a plate of bernard matthews mini chicken kievs and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of mini kievs out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mum but I'm literally in shock from the results this morning. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did remain lose? Why is the country full of racist bigots? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Germany to be our occupier and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought remain was ahead in the YouGov poll???? This is so fucked

>one post by this ID

Your EU mandated History education has failed you.

England ruled the World ALONE ... She can be great again and will be better without the dead weight of the festering EU dragging it down.

Are you sure they weren't chicken tenders son

I'm sorry, could you repeat that ?

>almost everything that made Britain great came from being a part of the EU
Examples? Industrial revolution and a lot of other fantastic shit pre-date the EU by a couple of years
>benefits of being in the EU taken for granted
Examples? Paying in more than we get out doesn't seem like a benefit
>feel scared
not an argument
>not proud to be British
irrelevant, unpatriotic and probably bait

>1 post by this id

>the majority of my demographic feel similarly
>the majority of my fellow shitskins feels similarly

fixed that for you

My holidays in South England gonna be much cheaper, but the rising tariffs for certain products will piss me off.

We will see what s coming next, maybe they gonna regret it.

>super gay

Think we found the real 14 year old

>Almost everything that made Britain great came from being a part of the structure of the EU,

are you 12? holy shit

>ITT: it's another shills react to Brexit succeeding thread

Not so smug anymore, are we?