NEW UNK SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=RMAQag5d158

Fuck this is actually good

Strong 10

>285 views
yikes

Huh, this is MUCH better than shit like Original or At Least a Million. Not great by any means, but still kinda impressive for Unk

Holy fuck, is Unk actually improving?
His next album will be AOTY

so fucking good...
OH GoDDD
YES
YES YES YES

He has finally made it lads

HE'S GROWING STRONGER

Will he get a sticky when he kills himself?

What are you retards talking about, it fucking sucks lol, sounds like something your "hip"
30 year old high school english teacher would play in class

why is his face so fucking weird

he would look better with a shaved head and mabye if he hit the gym a little

lots a make up and debt papers he smears on his face.

t. hasn't seen Beast Mode

Should have called it 'abuse yourself'

it's actually not fucking corny trash wtf.
Unk will make it in the end.

>Huh
indeed
to the point that makes me think he made bad music at first on purpose

>unk does something not retarded for once
>people start sucking his dick

this shit is actualy good

lol

and about non retarded shit im talking about his apology to needle dick, the track sucks.

Not that bad for Unk standards. He finally has flow that isn't monotone speaking voice in a song.

How much do you think he spent on recording the song and shooting the video?

200 Million dollars
He is now $200,215,000 in debt

>At Least Two Hundred Million Challenge

I think even if Unk continues to fail miserably at this music thing (as he calls it), he can feel that he at least accomplished something while pursuing his dream. He made a lot of bad mistakes and was ridiculed for them to the point that the whole internet seemed to turn against them. But even though his problems are not solved, he has reacted to it in a mostly very honest and empathic way and he has managed to use all the negative attention to improve at what he does. I think that's quite admirable, even if his music still sucks to non-meme standards.

post your music.

But user, my music also sucks to non-meme standards.

That's what I figured.

It's not relevant. But I do appreciate your interest in my work! I understand that you presumed that a poster with such an interesting opinion must also be gifted with extraordinary musical talent. Alas, it is not so. Thanks still, kind user.

Nice projections.
opinions discarded.

UNK IS OUR GUY

Why does he rap and sing in that insufferable squeaky voice?

I don't know what your stance is, but I'm actually feeling rather positive about Unk's development. I mean I said his music sucks but that just means I don't like it. I think he improved a lot and has reacted to all the controversy in a meaningful way.

is this the guy from twentyone pilots

Yes the guy from Twentyone Pilots stopped being stressed out and started being positive and then he became Canadian and transformed into his new superior form called Unkle Adams.

Holy fuck, is Unkle Adams ascending?

Holy fuck.

This is unironically really good.

Its not annoying as fuck.
A step in the right direction for Unk.

It's better but the song is just some fucking royalty free loop strung out over 3 minutes, and still pretty corny and forced.

it's almost 4000 now,
but it's still shit

UNK > AWK

this is the biggest garbage I've actually fucking seen this year

dont own a mirror?

oooh, edgy

BTFO

R O A S T E D

when they say it's good, they mean it's good in context of the kind of music Unk makes.
like watching a gorilla use a key to open a box; not very impressive when a normal person does it, but when the gorilla does it it makes headlines

>le 'if you can't do it better then shut up' argument
you go to a restaurant. you order the sirloin. after 3 hours of waiting, the chef comes out of the kitchen and walks directly up to your table and carelessly puts a plate of shit in front of you.
confused, you look up at him and tell him, "uh...this is literally a plate of shit," and in retaliation, he shouts, "UM CAN YOU DO BETTER SWEETIE???? NO?//?? OK THEN" and marches back to the kitchen.

um except I can cook a better turd than any chef

that's not the point. the point is that it's not your job to cook a good turd. it's the chef; and he did a shitty job.
asking you whether or not you can make better shit doesn't necessarily change the fact that the chef literally served you a PLATE OF ACTUAL FECES

Unk is more like this
>You go to a restaurant, but the door is around the back in some weird alley (very hip and unknown restaurant)
>You accidentally take the wrong door, but don’t notice because it looks like a restaurant inside. >The chef comes out of the kitchen to seat you, and you wonder why there are no servers or hosts.
>At your table, the same man, who looks like a grown up version of Dewey from Malcom’s in the Middle, asks to take your order, and you tell him you’ll have a steak.
>the chef comes back after a reasonable amount of time and gives you your meal but it’s a full-sized gummy-steak
>your 11 year old nephew is with you and he enjoys the steak, but you just have a headache.
>later you wonder how the restaurant manages to stay afloat

This is actually decent (by Unk's standards at least). I also greatly appreciate that the music video is simple but visually appealing. It gives me some hope that he didn't blow a ton of money on shooting it like he did with the other ones.

Woukd you rather poop yourself in highschool or be unk

but pooping yourself in high school is awesome

>who looks like a grown up version of Dewey from Malcolm in the middle
lmao friend

This guy looks like a mix between Christian Slater and Sufjan Stevens.

wut

>actually
>his (distant detachment from someone you just chatted with)
>honestly

this comes off as smugly condescending and "heh, this is actually isnt the worst from this retard"

mean guy

>!! BEST TRACKS THIS WEEK !!

This will be peak of Unk's career

>$200k in debt
>just flushed down money for a simple yet overly expensive music video

OH NO NO

>I AM NOT A GOON

kek

lmao

This is fucking awful. I can't stand this feel good self improvement rap shit.
Sounds like it belongs on Sesame Street or some shit.

I AM JUST A MAN WHO KNOWS HOW TO FEEL

there's a good idea for unk in there,
maybe if he was in some kind of cartoonish costume his stuff would make sense

>"actually"
>"honestly"

what the fuck is his problem?

That was fantastic. So much closer to music that could become popular. It's just a matter of time now.

If Yo Gabba Gabba was still around, Unk would be perfect for a segment alongside Biz Markie and Mark Mothersbaugh.

This could actually be a radio hit.

why is the instrumental in this song so much better than his other beats?
unk is obviously a meta narrative or whatever they're called, a good one and one for our times, but still fiction

when we are studied in hundreds of years, will unk but part of an epic?

Is he going to make it?

>a meta narrative or whatever they're called,
what the fuck are you actually talking about? what do you mean a meta narrative?

It's still shit compared to literally anything else, but it sounds like he's not being such a tryhard faggot now. good for him

His song The 90's was actually pretty good, better than this new one.

He's doing the Brockhampton flow

i mean unk is an actor

you must be new to the unklore, it's a phase we all go through in the beginning
"he's just really dedicated to his character"

nah that's stupid. if he was an actor and this all was fake the writing would be better.

what do you mean "dedicated" it's just acting
it's not even "his" character

"yeah i like that level but u still need to do the BPMs

but the writing is perfect

trve nephew shit