OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

That feel when you voted Trump to stick it to SJWs for messing with your videogames and guns.
That feel when Trump came after your videogames and guns himself.
That feel when your town STILL contains brown people.

see

You wouldn't get it. They messed with OUR videogames.

He literally had a woman bass player that couldn't really play so he hired a black man to play the more complex bass parts,

replace capitalist with globalist
replace globalist with zionist jew

corporatism is not capitalism eat shit red scum

Go to bed J Peterson. You're a hack.

remain in light

Wrong board, user.

this level of cuckery is embarrassing even for the most left-leaning individuals

why do you have to collab with a woman to make the music you want to?

guys i just want the old Sup Forums back
why don't mods care about this shit
why can't you guys stay on your own board we don't bother you

'im leftist and it's so weird you actually don't meet people like thisIRL... unless you're in a uni. I don't see why he has to make a collabration album with a woman anyways.

Didn't Byrne make a collaboration with St. Vincent like three years ago? Is every album supposed to be that way?

kill yourself commie

i miss when false flagging wasn't so low effort

i love david byrne if the tumblr police come after him im done

this guy is a total nut and beta fuck.
What the fuck is wrong wit him, I guess the feminazis really left their mark.

>le feminazi boogeymen

Nah Bryne's just a beta that's all and his White guilt.

what a loser.

How dare he self-reflect? Self-reflection is for cucks! I never think about the consequences of my actions and nothing is ever even partially my fault. The thought that I might be responsible for perpetuating societal problems annoys me, so instead of reflecting on it, I just bury it like the red-blooded patriot I am!

what a loser. No gives a fuck you decaf ass

women being socially disadvantaged isn't a problem, tho, it's a necessity
this will only be validated when women do eventually end up occupying most positions of power

>ironically needing to apologize for white people making America Utopia

feminazis of today are only out for themselves

I AM A WOMAN, COLLAB OR ILL SAY YOU RAPED ME.

I doubt this PC culture bullshit is geniune at all. David Byrne has been making music for so long, it's fucked up to believe he actually thinks it'd make a difference in the sound or social impact of the album if he had hired a couple of female audio engineers so they can go "I worked with David Bryne on his album" and get recognized a bit more.

What's the consensus here on the album? I'm listening to it now, I really dig Gasoline and Dirty Sheets

byrne has always been inspired by african and south american music and sampha worked on the album and he is not white

>american two-party system """"""""""""""""""""""""""democracy""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>all presidents since WW1 are war criminals

>this matters a lot to me
heh

Most of these bigger review sites only care about giving albums give ratings based on social points these days and who's popular enough to draw a crowd to their concert.

Neo-liberalism is so fucking retarded and I say this is a leftie.

Diversity in performers or in song writing and song styles

>lel smart looking man

What

:|
>IQ 170

And friends with dictators

its your fault for supporting the sorriest fucking excuse for a "rebel".
you got no one to blame but yourself. go ahead and get the rope. that's all you're useful for now.
>having issues with "brown people"
an even better reason to kys.

Literally this.

Reviews nowadays focus only on the social message. If you write about anything other than your bae and about dancing, every so called music reviewer takes that as an invitation to make their article an emaciated four paragraph hit piece where they talk a little about the lyrics, say some bullshit about "the swelling chords" and then just slam the album because you never developed an infectious critique on the things the reviewer doesn't like. It's pathetic.

>Reviews nowadays focus only on the social message
Didn't Tame Impala get some stupidly high score years ago for making an album with garage tier lyrics?

Are you implying brown people don't fucking suck?

Ye, their every album ever desu

>was in a band with iconic female bassist
>made the score for a ballet written by a woman
>collabed with St. Vincent
>helped raise the profile of Brazilian music

David shouldn't have to be saying this shit. It's absurd to think every single thing needs the involvement of both genders.

His album was slammed by mainstream reviewers because of his ensemble and he needs to do some damage control.

there's some legit cool, super friendly hispanics out there.
Just get to know some, for one...but that would probably require you to leave your sorry ass ethno safe space, LMAO.

>he says, living in a big city he wasnt born in, looking down uncomfortably when a black man passes and going back home to listen to kendrick lamar

So I guess this is just your default post to anything criticizing anything left wing?

How is this not music related.

oh damn got em wow holy shit libcucks btfo trump 2020 damn

ahahaha i got you to a t. fuck man dont make it so obvious. it's over for you. lmao thats sad

i wasnt even op i was just pointing out how btfo'd that liberal was by that rebuttal damn don't be so defensive snowflake haha

can you trump babies just keep your toys in the pram for one second and go back to /r/the_donald

ahahahahaha dude, do you cross the other street when you see black teenagers passing by? and then make these posts? i know you probably live in a big city with them but when was the last time you ever interacted with them dude? aaaaaahahahaha

damn you trolled him epic style hahaha damn liberals on suicide watch hahaha holy shit (((they))) can't hold on for much longer at this rate damn hahaha

Jesus, what's your obsession with black people?

It's all a man can think about when his wife prefers being reamed by black men over him.

Implying all his faggy NYU fans wouldn't eventually bring him down to shit like this

>brown
>people
damn, funny as shit

le drumf is a poopy hed xD

>t. boring ass Trumpcuck trash who's only IRL interactions are with fellow Sup Forumstrash.

You'd be surprised how many IRL racists don't even know what Sup Forums is.

i'm not, but i'm also surprised by how people think "being as much of a colossal piece of shit as possible just for the fuck of it" equals "being politically incorrect"

If you didn't get your panties on a twist it wouldn't be half the fun, bucko

People are racist because they are told it's the worst thing you can do. Literally calming down would take the power away from the opposition. If only the left could grasp this...

why didn't he collaborate with retarded people, or midgets, or amputees on his record? where's the diversity and representation?

Neoliberalism is a laissez-faire economic policy you retard

do you think I really give a fuck that I appear to be "triggered" by you? no, I just find how laughably predictable you shitheels really are.
Its Twenty Fucking Eighteen. make a new script. this old one is as useful as spoiled milk.
that's fucking stupid, because going by that logic, you should be fucking toddlers and infants too, fucktard.
>inb4 Trump starts supporting NAMBLA in his 2020 reelection bid because "shitlibs hate pedophilia, so get me reelected, babyfuckers!"

Not in theory but in practice thats what it's become in the US

to say that about a guy who spent over 30 years teaching his students about how not to become an ideologically possessed Nazi, you sure have your battles mixed up...

What kind of person even notices that

Anyway he deserves everything he gets now because he stupidly apologised

You're retarded.
Also, shitlibs love pedophilia and are already promoting it...

Well he's an autist after all.

I was on the fence about going to his show - now I won't.
he didn't even need to dignify this with a response, but too late now.

At least we still have Morrissey

>shitlibs love pedophilia and are already promoting it...
nope.
hell, I bet Trump has dined with Podesta on multiple occasions, but that's against your stupid ass "pizzagate" narrative.

At this point I’m just waiting for him to die so that an unopened album I own from his record label Luaka Bop can skyrocket in price. It’s a ‘71 reissue from ‘01 that still has the plastic wrap on it and has never been opened.

This is the most I can hope for from David Byrne now. Very sad

low energy trolling

Fucking screenshot this.
You, along with all the left hivemind, will be supporting pedos by the end of this year.
It's only the progressive thing to do, user.

Literally all of my favorite albums have NO black musicians on them

It's pretty based

I like how people personify the left or right as if it were one homogeneous thing.

I'm going to need to see a list of those albums to see whether I should be impressed or just laugh

dumbass, the corporate left is not the progressive left.
we're sick and tired of their ilk dragging the rest of us down the dirt. keep on throwing out strawmans. that's all YOU are useful for.

it's because identity politics has infected everything
...including music

Didnt he make an album based off African music in the 80s

Fuck pitchfork

..and people were complaining over yellow day here when LDA came out.. I'd rather go back to that than see all this shit

This desu, I'm pretty far left, but apologizing for a lack of women in a group when you've already done so much to include women in your art seems if anything patronizing. Like the concept isn't awful but in this case it just seems silly.

They don't seem to care about old stuff.

it's the worst sort of amnesiac, "what have you done for me lately?" entitled attitude
the worst part is I don't doubt that Byrne made sure they had a woman in the band specifically as a political gesture - back when that was a way bigger deal than anyone posting here can really put in its proper historical perspective.
this should have been passing coverage of someone's childish ranting at someone notable, and nobody should have paid much attention to it; but Byrne's weak capitulation letter leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. of all people, he has nothing to apologize for.