youtube.com/watch?v=KuEsuBIR_JU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Horan
youtube.com/watch?v=7z1bw3X7zGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VNihkdg0Rh8
youtube.com/watch?v=dpesYL9iNRs
youtube.com/watch?v=wOaXTg3nAuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who is this man and why does he looks so fucking based?

Feels so good man

>trying to take down Boris with bicycles

Now this is irony

So typical of Londoners, they live in their own little fucking bubble where they love diversity and nothing can ever go wrong. They seem to forget there's a whole fucking country apart from them
Potential next prime minister of the UK

>Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

>Potential next prime minister of the UK
I fucking hope so user.

30 SECONDS IN

And Leave are the hateful ones

EVERY FUCKING TIME!

>Leave voters
>Patriotic

Pick one.

You literally voted for your beloved country to be ruined.

oy vey

Achmed pls.

Is this shit just a game to you? What I don't get is that you all vote to leave despite the overwhelming majority of the government being against it, then you expect them to just sort out the mess you made.

DELETE THIS

t. Muhammad

Ah lads, I know this guy. My sides!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Horan

lmao

I don't think sharia allows you to post on Sup Forums m8

"to promote his religious belief that the end of the world is near"

Holy fuck it is cuck x1000

you can't make those jokes anymore

I mean, honestly mate, what thread do you think you're in?

Jesus titty fucking Christ...the plot thickens.

>You literally voted for your beloved country to be ruined.
How so?

Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITIVELY BTFO! HOW CAN THEY EVER RECOVER FROM THIS!?

He's a nutter.

Anywho, when Scotland joins the Euros and Norn Iron is ours again, does this mean the end of the United Kingdom and Great Britain as terms?
Will you just be called plain old England from now on?

Haha well meme'd mate :D Because you hate Muslims, and so anyone who opposes your views is a Muslim! It's that simple, and so black and white haha! :D

Of course, if you acknowledged that quite a few areas with a majority of South Asians voted to leave, you wouldn't have ended up looking so moronic here. Too bad.

So they just not arrest people in the UK? Like WTF. If this was the US at least 6-8 people would have had their faces slammed into the pavement.

are those the well educated, young urbanites with high social status that voted to remain? :^)

Some girl I fisted at a Crystal Castles concert in 2007 (I wish I was joking) called me on Bergbook at about 8pm to beg me to vote remain, if I hadn't already. I asked what the hell she was talking about and she said she was on the phones for Britain Stronger in Europe.

Remain are not only insane, they will actually try anything.

what an undemocratic bunch

>South Asians
>Muslims

kek, whatever.

Exactly the kind of crowd you would expect. 30 and 40 year old students on bicycles

This reminds me I need to buy a wax jacket

We Sargon stream now.
youtube.com/watch?v=7z1bw3X7zGQ

On independence day we should all dress up as Nigel and it'll be a drinking day like St Patricks day.

>24 June - St Nigels Day

Don't forget this gem
youtube.com/watch?v=VNihkdg0Rh8

Plants and attention-whores.

why was that Romanian gypsy voting anyway?

I cringed so hard. wtf even is that thing.

These sound like people on the border of a murderous riot.

If they take it out on the working class--only then will they understand the ferocity of mankind's true nature.

I'm now on the #RemainTrain

ahahah wtf?

They are clearly laying the groundwork for another vote.

This is how modern """democracy""" works. First they fearmonger the populace to try and sway the vote. Then if the people vote opposite what the ruling elite want they try to make it unpleasant for them with famine, market crashes, constant bombardment with more fear mongering and general disruption. Then people will call for another vote and they will be given it. Rinse and repeat till the desired result is achieved.

If they don't vote again it will go something like this- "The markets are going down so despite the vote to leave the EU we decided to stay, the vote was not binding anyway. Its for the greater good."

This stream is fucking awful.

jews are 1/200 in UK

Move the side please

> They don't move

Move to the side please

Move the side please

> They don't move

Move to the side please

> They don't move

Move to the side please

Explains why is the British police is worthless?

What the fuck is that some kind of Jewish Boy Scout ?

LEFTIST SCUM

THE PEOPLE VOTED FOR WHAT THEY WANTED - FUCKING DEAL WITH IT

lolwut

>fucking deal with losing years of your life in the recession because retards thought Dan hannan was anything more than a fucking imbicile

no. I wont deal with it. These people wont slink away as they ignore the damage their retardation has caused.

>If they don't vote again it will go something like this- "The markets are going down so despite the vote to leave the EU we decided to stay, the vote was not binding anyway. Its for the greater good."

Nope. Parts of the UK will literally shut down from rioting if that happens.

This guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=dpesYL9iNRs

Stfu, kid. You'll be fine.

The End is Nigh

Holy shit kek

Actually, he declared it was the 23rd,

youtube.com/watch?v=wOaXTg3nAuY

When I woke up and saw the news, this started running through my head.

If we can't have our country, nobody can.

since leaving the EU
>Nigel retracted claims of an increase to NHS funding and admitted its not going to happen
>the pound has plummeted
>France is stopping the regulation of immigrants in Calais, which means there will now be illegals floating over
>Hannon has admitted leaving won't allow tighter border security, if anything it's going to have the adverse affect as neighboring countries are no longer under the obligation to help us actually protect our borders
>Stocks lost 40 billion of their value at leading english Banks and it's not even dinner time

are leave voters just too stupid to be upset?

I really wont be. I work in engineering. We're the first to get laid off.

Le move to canada meme aside I might actually have to do that. I have an uncle there.

50% of England will be a pain in ass for the rest of your life.

>>Nigel retracted claims of an increase to NHS funding and admitted its not going to happen
that was vote leave. It was still a retarded claim, but it wasnt all on nige.

but yes. I kind of think most people were. 90% of the population seemed to think this was some kind of referendum on immigration, this includes much of the remainers.

God damn it...

you could have made a super right wing pan European empire, but you just had to fuck it up

You never know, one of them might be packing an assault wheel or a tactical spoon.

I wonder if he goes from door to door selling jewish cookies

If they tried that then Downing Street wouldn't last the night.

government = by the people, for the people

stupid fucking bong

>Le move to canada meme aside I might actually have to do that. I have an uncle there.

You're not wanted but thanks for your interest.

Markets don't like change. Small temporary loss, not even a fraction of what was seen in 2008.

The EU is a literal dictatorship of unelected commufascists. Be glad more educated people made the right choice for you.