>ten year old me loves the beatles
>happy.jpg

>be me, now 20
>never enjoy hearing the beatles
>find them uninteresting and boring
>never enjoy them like i used to

Feels bad

you should feel bad pleb

Just take a long break and then come back.
It gets better.

John > Paul
Paul has been making Muppet show ditties for 60 years now

check out magical mystery tour. that's the only album i like from them. could anybody advise me something in their discog that's similar to this?

beatles is one of the many good bands that i've grown into disliking because of the fans and irrelevant people picturing it a fucking godsend

just revolver and sgt. peppers imho

Love is a "remix" (more like a collection) album of songs by the beatles which includes a few from MMT; it has a bunch of more psychadelic rock songs like those that you would find in MMT. Give Love a listen and see how ya like it

good idea user, thanc u

ive listened to sgt. peppers before, for some reason it didn't do anything for me. maybe i should give it another shot to see why the constant acclaim is put on it.
i will. this sounds like its up my alley. thanks

This is one of the main side effects of having your brain's pleasure centers worn out from years of discovering and listening to better and more innovative/interesting music.
Once you've tried heroin, you can't really go back to weed.

Pleb

This. Beatlemania is the final Beatle-pill

Interesting. I'd like to read over the neuroscience on this stuff

This is dumb. I've been listening to the Beatles for 20 years (since I was 4). No act in my library has so much as approached the total time spent listening to them. I've heard every Beatle song at least 100 times, and each one is just as magical now as it was the first time. The definition of timeless music for me.

>the white album
don't read too much into it

hey user, did you know that the life experiences of others differ from your own and that i'm not the same person as you ?

hey user, did you know that the life experiences of others differ from your own and that i'm not the same person as you ?

T. Broscience man who hasn't ever done Heroine.

White Album is the shittiest of their "acclaimed" records.

>This is one of the main side effects of having your brain's pleasure centers worn out from years of discovering and listening to better and more innovative/interesting music.
Is the implication here that the Beatles have been surpassed ? I'd love to hear what you consider better

nah that's Abbey Road. side A is a meme
too bad Paul didn't get his way and the whole record was a medley

Even though, the fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art.

these. please please me and a hard days night are better than most of their albums

This is dumb. I've been listening to death grips for 20 years (since I was 4). No act in my library has so much as approached the total time spent listening to them. I've heard every Beatle song at least 100 times, and each one is just as magical now as it was the first time. The definition of timeless music for me.

fuck i fucked that