What would Europeans do if these rolled down their street?

What would Europeans do if these rolled down their street?

Other urls found in this thread:

fuel-prices-europe.info/
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/03/12/carjackers-kill-texasman-front-family-realizing-drive-stick-shift-deputies-say
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Put my cowboy hat, eat a burger and shoot my m16 in the air.

Man those are some ugly ass cars

Jealousy

swedish subhuman

jealous of Americans

id put some 24 spinner on them

I thought France was supposed to know something about aesthetics?

Think
>what kind of retard would drive these in a small town full of narrow roads and curves? Also, enjoy being bled dry for gas

I believe I have seen one here. But these heavy cars are heavily taxed and fuel consumption makes them even more expensive. Pic related is the only version that you will never see here.

You are talking to a country that produces Renault and Peugeot.

>fuel

how much per liter in Russia?

other countries too plz

I've seen a few. Many rofls were had when once I saw one pulling up to a driveway and the midget inside was barely as tall as the front wheel when he walked past it.

That guy must have some serious self confidence issues. And then I'd remember that even in the US only niggers drive Escalades.

1.159€ for 95

>drives $60,000 auto
>lives in $12,000 house
I guarantee it

>drives $60,000 auto
>lives in basement of Grandma's $12,000 house
FTFY

The lowest I paid in recent months for 95 was € 1,509. It's typically around 1,55 or around 1,63 along the highways.

found this

fuel-prices-europe.info/

pretty good for europe

The Escalade starts at $73,995 actually. And after you've paid for shipping, import rate and value added tax you're basically more or less at $100,000 in Germany. That's base price. You can buy a Porsche Cayenne S or Mercedes-Benz GLS for that kinda money instead of a crudely engineered and assembled rebadged Chevy Tahoe.

>Mercedes-Benz GLS
>Rated worse than an Escalade
You might not want to criticize American engineering when your example is shittier. Mercedes isn't the great company it once was.

I'd go with the Merc over the Cadillac, you wouldn't?

Steal whatever they can from them.

they wouldnt fit the street

laugh

Rated at what exactly? And how can you still have faith in General Mishaps after so many decades of disappointments and screwery?

>>Rated worse than an Escalade

In what way?

Niggers are already a common sight in some European streets. Dont worry.

Only black people drive used Escalades

The only blacks driving new ones are chauffers

That's a hearse.

What would Amerisharts do if this rolled down their street?

>is that a lamborghini

By American rednecks, I take.

No, it's a McLaren. The height of automotive technology. Which means it comes from Britain, because Britain is the country that produces the most advanced automotive technology on the planet.

>so it's not a lamborghini?

>because Britain is the country that produces the most advanced automotive technology on the planet
What's left of British cars is actually alright, but that there is just an overstatement.

>most advances automotive technology on the planet
>less world championships than Ferrari
Maybe you'll get there some day

Talking to people who think every supercar is a Lamborghini and only respect Lamborghinis is like talking to people who think Olive Garden is fine dining.

Supersports are ugly as fuck.

fug those curves are lewd.

Country that produces the current dominant F1 car: Britain
Country that produces the engine for that car: Britain
Country that currently holds the world land speed record and has done for decades: Britain
Country that is currently working on a vehicle to break that record, and become the first vehicle to travel over 1,000mph on land: Britain
Country that holds both the street legal AND non-street-legal records for the Nurburgring: Britain (the Radical SR8 LM and McLaren P1 XP1 LM Prototype respectively)
Country where almost all the current F1 teams are based: Britain (see pic related)

>McLaren

They along with Bugatti are going to be BTFO by a bunch of rednecks from Texas

You coudn't drive those big (and ugly) cars in Europe, at least in cities, they would not fit in the small streets

they would think "holy shit a nigger/wigger" and think it's in poor taste, just like everybody else would

sage because fuck you mentally ill autistic retards that post the same shit every single week

Like the last time a bunch of rednecks from Texas "blew out" everyone but "forgot" to do a return run and "forgot" to produce enough models so they could actually write their company in the vehicles papers instead of L O T U S ?

Most Americans drive German and Japanese cars. I've only seen a few of these gas guzzling sugar daddy toys. If you are going to cough out 70k on a car you might aswell buy a suped up muscle car

They would break down and start crying because the car is too masculine

Faster than a Chiron

They will do it this time

>lotus
Once again, the mighty Brit wins.

How dumb can someone be to buy a ugly, bad engineered, shitty interiors, low reliability, high fuel consumption, american car?

>American car
Nothing is better than putting a 5.0 L motor to the floor and then being catapulted to the back seat when that glorious displacement does it's magic on the pavement. No turbos, No superchargers, just a fuckton of gas and lots of displacement.

>and then being catapulted to the back seat
That sounds unsafe for public roads. The mechanism for your backrest must've broken. You better bring your car to a garage sometime if you don't want to be a risk to yourself and others.

Good joke Tobias

Nothing wrong if it's a european car, with a big heavy and aerodynamic bad, american car you would almost not move, but that is good because with the bad it's engineering you wold wreck on the first curve if you went fast

But american cars are fun to drive. Sure they under steer easily and they burn gallons of fuel in a short distance but they are fun as fuck.

At least they aren't rolling Holocausts

Funny you say that because just today I've read in the news that the largest German automobile club has tested 188 models including lots of foreign brands for emissions in real world driving cycles and they've ALL failed, not just the Germans. In fact BMW were still those who failed to the least degree, and VW were nowhere near the bottom.

>Hohe Schadstoffausstöße waren beim Renault-Konzern (Renault, Dacia), bei Fiat-Chrysler (Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Jeep), Ford, der Hyundai-Gruppe (Hyundai, Kia), Volvo und dem PSA-Konzern (Peugeot, Citroen) zu verzeichnen.

>High emissions levels where measured for the Renault enterprise (Renault, Dacia), Fiat-Chrysler (Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Jeep), Ford, the Hyundai group (Hyundai, Kia), Volvo and the PSA enterprise (Peugeot, Citroen).

>But american cars are fun to drive. Sure they under steer easily and they burn gallons of fuel in a short distance but they are fun as fuck.

Is that a coffin car?

No, it's just the murribad idea of a retro influenced modern car. You know, like the Fiat 500, only absolutely terrible in every conceivable way.

I'd wonder who died

some mafioso politician goes to work

Why do the Dutch like Murrican hearses so much anyway? Whenever I check the ads for hearses half the offers are from the Netherlands and are something Murrican. Not that I'm complaining, they look breddy cool compared to Mercedes Vito vans. Just wondering.

>steal it
>it has a stick shift
>get shot by police

You think you're being funny, but this sorta stuff happens in the US.

dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/03/12/carjackers-kill-texasman-front-family-realizing-drive-stick-shift-deputies-say

>Carjackers kill Texas man in front of his family after realizing they couldn't drive stick shift

the memes always end up being true

I've seen them on bolyston st in boston, no one even pays attention expensive cars are so common there.

If a working class Englishman saw a bloke drive past in a Rolls-Royce, he'd say to himself "Come the social revolution and we'll take that away from you, mate". Whereas if his American counterpart saw a bloke drive past in a Cadillac he'd say "One day I'm going to own one of those". To my way of thinking the first attitude is wrong. The latter is right.

And yet you're less likely to move up in life in the US.

Also wealthy people in the US don't drive Cadillacs. The wealthy ones drive upscale European brands, and the REALLY wealthy ones drive the same old Toyotas they've always driven. Cadillacs are for those who want to look wealthy, and for nignogs.

that post made me feel slightly less ashamed of being materialistic

MILTON KEYNES MENTIONED

ftfy

When it comes to clothes, yes. They don't give a fuck what their cars look like.

>Renault and Peugeot
actually these are pretty decent nowadays

>They don't give a fuck what their cars look like.
They used to until their retarded government almost bullied their car industry out of existence and they had to resort to horrid econoboxes just to survive.

I secretely like the new Twingo design desu

Me too. Sadly no one seems to care about upping the performance even though it's rear engine rear wheel drive.

This twingo general?

Yes.

Yeah, this surprised at first.

For all the whining of Europeans regarding tariffs and the sudden harsher tone of the US towards trade. The Europeans have some of the biggest tariffs on heavy manufacture from abroad.

Basically, all US industry exists today due to heavy subsidies from their governments and high tariffs in the entire block.

10% for cars, against 2% in the US.
Airbus can't compete without boeing without the subsidies, yet the Yuros still ignore numerous WTO rulings, and continue their practices.

>$12K house
Never heard of that before in my life.

lel, hes never gona get it
fuck off underaged shitstain

That's because we essentially opened our markets to them post-WW2 so they just assume that whenever they have surpluses, they can export them to us for dank dollarydoos. The idea that someone might actually come and shut this down is so alien to them that they recoil in horror at the mere thought.

>EU Industry*
>surprised me*

Thats like you saying german cars are pretty then I post a Volkswagen thing

The F1 was prettier.
The Le Mans version was m i n t.

Murrican vehicles are built for murrican people.
You can put the hearse bodywork, the rollers and a full solid-wood coffin without modyfying the suspension.

>tfw live in Le Mans
>sports cars everywhere

This.

Speaking of which, a Finnish undertaker just received his bespoke Maserati hearse. Pretty dank, if you ask me.

>Whenever I check the ads for hearses
Why do you check them often?

Fuck I loved that film, thank you Pekka

No problem.