> the new welbeck
> pacy overrated english nigger

Anthony Martial 2017:
> 5 goals, 5 assists in 352 mins in the prem
> absolute flop
> pacy overrated french nigger

The absolute state of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4267956/Rare-look-inside-Muslim-Sharia-Court.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Terrorism_in_Hungary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trying to explain the shit in my eyes with stats
Stats don't gives you the feeling.
I feel sorry for you that you don't get it.
Just prepare to apologize all the year mate.

Stop ur embarrassing us

Missing the point.

Martial and Rashford are constantly getting shitted on, despite performing better than the new goat pacy nigger, who is fucking overhyped after one good halfseason.

we all know Martial or Rashford are not flops fucking hell, but its obvious Mbrappe is something different.

Although I'll be the first the absolute shit on Mbrap when he has a shite match

>Science and mathematics don't matter but feelings do

>something different
Yeah he plays in Ligue 1, where are only 3 more-or-less relevant teams in the whole league. Not so hard to be a GOAT. Even Balotelli seems like a decent player there...

Pls stop lad. I love Martial, and Rashford is a promising young player, but Mbappe is in another stratosphere. He has a fluidity of movement and decision-making that you only see in special players.

Prem is the most overrated league in the World

agreed, but there are still more competent teams than in ligue 1.

agreed too, can't deny ligue 1 is shit

Has anyone beaten a PL team in the champions league this season?

so my point was, that in a more competent league, two youngsters having good performances are considered shit here, and a talented guy after one good half-season is being treated like a man who can change football forever.

Not like people's opinion on a mongolese loli imageboard should matter anyways...

ABU is a mental illness.

>Inb4 PSG has difficult matches every weekend

Yeah, it's called 'good marketing'

>ABUs

>b-b-but ligue 1 is shit whatever is done in this league is irrelevant, muuuuuuh
When did Martial or Rashford scored vs Bayern, Juve or Dortmund ? even Tottenham.

>bayern
>juve
>dortmund

These are all objectively shit teams now.

Martial and Rashford are both Europa league winners and not just ''we scored against some declining teams who got a good draw and were exposed" teams.

Damn I hate it when we play with black shorts

Mbappe has potential but isn't even close to Rashford

Martial has been fed with pens and goals at 3-0

Mbappe absolutely embarrassed Bayern Munich yesterday and has goals in the semi final of the CL. Martial & Rashford? Have you seen their fixture list so far this season?

HAHAHAHAHAHA so we can laugh because Mbop plays in Ligue 1 vs farmer teams and so he's obviously overrated, but Martial and Rashfiord playing vs farmer european teams is only because the poor lads can't compete vs big teams, TIP TOP KEK
Let me ask you : if they are taht dope, why did they finished 6th, SIXTH of their championship, behind Spurs, LOOOL behind Shitty, KEEEEEK

>Bayern Munich embarrassed

Bayern Munich hasn't been good for about 3 years now, they only keep winning the bundeslelga because Dortmund is even more kek.

>Can Mbappe and Rashford be compared on stats
Yes
>Is it obvious which one is far and away the better player
Yes

>that 12 year old reddit sentence structure and tryhard fitting in
Stop talking

>Farmer European teams
>They finished 6th
PSG only have tough games in the Champions League. They can comfortably rest their first team during the week and focus solely on the Champions League because the league isn't even remotely competitive.
Also unlike the French league which has only 1 mega rich club, the EPL has about 6 and someone is going to have to finish in one of those positions.
>Muh ezpz league so stronk because finished 1st
Oh United also won an European trophy in that 'terrible season'.

Are you suggesting that Bayern have been good for the past 3 years?

Also typing isn't talking, I'm sure you must have learned that in school sometime.

Neither Martial nor Trashford have given performances like Mbappe's in the CL against top clubs. Also, Man Ure haven't played anybody in the top 6 of the Premier League yet... they have actually played only against the very bottom of the table (West Ham, Leicester, Stoke, Swansea, Everton)

>PSG only have tough games in the Champions League
Montpellier and even Metz are reported better than Bayern, kek
>the league isn't even remotely competitive.
saying this while PSG finished second last year, KEK
>Also unlike the French league which has only 1 mega rich club, the EPL has about 6
all those teams are constantly trashed by other european giants, they are shit
>Oh United also won an European trophy in that 'terrible season'.
Watch which teams they had to beat to won the cup, they also were lucky to hjave a 35 years old swedish to not bein exposed by european farmers

>PSG finished 2nd last year
Wow, they went deep into the European competitions and suffered domestically? I wonder which other team did that.

>United are lucky to have the players they have
What a retarded argument.

stop trying to justify yourself and stop talking

>they went deep into the European competitions and suffered domestically?
Are you fuckin retarded ? Monaco went further in european competitiion AND won the doemstic league.

>United are lucky to have the players they have
where did you see that aussie

Considering how much gorillions they put on the transfer market last year, not winning the europa league would have been ridiculous, even fucking Lyon with an amateur defense accidentally went in semifinals

>48 years old Zlatan steamrolling the Europa League

Finally he found his level

all those shit teams would trash your best eplel teams

ABC is also a mental illness which everyone knows you have

Who did Dortmund lose to literally two weeks ago today?

I don't agree with the Mbraaaape hater but there does seem to be a pattern that teams that do well in Europe perform well below expectations domestically.

I'd say it's not just the number of games but the fact there aren't many where you can afford to rest your best players. Teams that only have 38 games and sack off the domestic cups don't get burn out or need rotation. They keep a solid close knit starting eleven and play at 100% all season.

Surely one of best spurs european performance ever right ?

> did scored

>English club losing a CL match this year

So if PSG won't win the CL, Ligue1, Cup and League cup after splashing 400 gorillion on 2 players they will be fucking ridiculous?

Yea just like every PL clubs have been ridiculous after winning nothing despite splashing 250M on the market every summer.

Oh sorry I forgot the mighty EL against the Ajax u-21.

>britons trashtalking ligue 1 while for 15 years the good and best players of their league mainly come from ligue 1

It probably was, but where does that leave your argument?

> did scored
no they didn't
> English club losing a CL match this year
good for them, didn't change the fact they are ridiculous since years even vs french teams.

>no Gabby Jesus

>this asshurt frog

it means it's not because they managed to beat once Dortmund that they are automatically good, spurs been shit all those years in european cups while psg provided good performances those last 5 years but people still managed to say psg is shit and you imply spurs are now good while it's not.

which one

Any of these three teams could enter the prem next year and win it

But that's not what it's about m8, it's about physical, fast, direct passing English league football

They're a prestigious club that lost one bad game to PSG, Bayern still have class and money and they won't lose the bundesliga anytime soon

>"That's not fair edition"
people arguing about their favourite little player who deserves more attention.
You all will be mbrrape wagoner in less than 3 months.

Stop being such an embarrassment to yourself.

Martian does not seem like an elite player to me. He is basically like the french Obertan.

Martian is from another planet

Saturn?

About as likely as Pulisic being anything other than a benchwarmer

why are you quoting me m8? im already a #kylianmissile

You remind me Obertan

> DID SCORED
> Frenchman in charge of english language
Fucking christ

> French teams winning anything in Europe ever
But how is that connected to Martial&Rashford outperforming McWrappe this year?

>Being a bandwagoner
See that is why french opinions on any sports are irrelevant

I quotes the last message, always.
I forgot to erase your id. Forget it.

Because I used the term "bandwagoner" my opinion is discarded ?

>muuuuuuh his english is poor so his argument must be wrong
go suck muslim cock you must be hungry

>french opinions on any sports are irrelevant
kek, and you should find a work instead of exposing us your wonderful sport knowledges

When Martial or Rashford have a game like Mbappe did yesterday against an elite team like Bayern Munich then they will always be meme pacy wingers

>this coming from Pierre

welcome to 2017 user

There are no muslims in Hungary, how 'bout France? A few millions? Maybe a littlebit more?

I could preach about Christian, European values, but what would you understand, eh?

Fucking muslim countries

don't you have shariah courts in your own soil to take care off Abdul ?

>they will
Yeah that's the point, they don't do it right know.

>Islam in Hungary has a long history that dates back to at least the 10th century. The influence of Sunni Islam was especially pronounced in the 16th century during the Ottoman period in Hungary.
you're inbred mullato muslim you cuck

Not that I know of, you'd have to tell me all about them you fucking smelly nigger

>find a work
Okay I will look for precisely one work my dear friend.

Until then please look for a safe space, where the army of french mohammads won't bomb your head off, rape your imaginary waifu and declare Sharia Law.

why you dont compare the hungarian league with the french league? dont you have no shame cockriding the english league? have some pride ffs

>you fucking smelly nigger
talk for yourself degenerate freak who allow muslims doin what they want
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4267956/Rare-look-inside-Muslim-Sharia-Court.html

Hehehe he is runing out of arguments, here come the momhamed posting

Stay appropriate mate.
What's your point ?
Is it going on French bashing thread ?
You're some kind of Anglo-american cock sucker or what ?

How can you compare performances in the Champions League when Martial hasn't played in the Champions League in almost 3 years and Rashford has literally just started playing in the Champions League?

That's like saying Ronaldo's performances in the World Cup are better than Mbappe's.

Not knowing history. Said frenchieboy. Waving that white flag so often must have corrupted your brain.

Hungary was indeed the shield of Europe against Islam for a few hundred years, and in that period some of the southern parts was indeed occupied to the Ottoman Empire, but we fought back and won. We expelled all the islam immigrants. Not like you. ;)

Now tell me how many people died of islam aggression/terrorism in France in the last 4 years? In Hungary ZE-fucking-RO

ask your police

>Man Ure
OMG hilarious and original! Where did you get that great content from?

What is that creature? Surely it's not human

>ZE-fucking-RO

I found it extremely funny that a frenchie was lecturing me about sucking muslim cucks.

However I'm still holding on to the opinion, that Mbappe is not better than Martial, Rashford or as mentioned above Jesus. You will see it in a few months and will apologize

that's a train station mate, in fact he's probably getting the train back to paris

Answer this faggot

you have no arguments to sustain your claims though, in that case people used to shut their mouth

It's not my fault if your country is irrelevant for centuries. My French compatriots don't have a clue of your country. But that's all. You try to make a point without arguing well and fair. Don't expect to be respected.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_France

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Terrorism_in_Hungary

Really makes you think

>Telling someone to suck muslim cock
>Is French

Why is it that all European countries are excellent at English except for France who sound like retarded African children?

Those guys in Luton and Bradford seem to have lost their train's tickets ;)

>tf
>tp
YLYL tier
>implying they aren't

Your "ZE-fucking-RO" makes me think.

were you troubled ? i know you useta take em in your ass instead.

However you frame it with shitty anecdotes there are still more Muslims in Surrenderland.

We still are not obliged to speak an international language to find a work and a sexual life.

>t. algerian immigrant on the cleiss

They think speaking English is an attack on French culture. They ban English phrases that creep into French language.