People (lefty students) at my brothers uni are seriously arguing that old people shouldnt be allowed to vote...

People (lefty students) at my brothers uni are seriously arguing that old people shouldnt be allowed to vote...how can you even argue with this?

Its such a twisted and selfish argument that pointing out how twisted and selfish it is almost seems like it wouldnt work

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Fifths_Compromise
youtube.com/watch?v=mTPJsUGHrUo
youtube.com/watch?v=CvKiRYlDslQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bless his soul

They never thank you when you save them...The young are dumb its part of being young. Years from now they will realise how blessed they were that their granddads saved their nation state.

I don't necessarily agree but it's not a bad argument. They're going to be dead in a few years, it won't affect them as long as it does everyone else.

thank you, patriot

But you could also argue that these students have never paid a tax in their lives and the oldies could have been paying in 60 or even 70 years

By this logic it seems like oldies have more of right to vote than students

It's just millenial culture unfortunately, they feel entitled to everything and responsible for nothing.

i always thought pops was a dork and loser who embarrassed me in front of my friends.

but i still care for him. and i'm proud of him today.

>it won't affect them
Perhaps they are more likely to be interested in voting for the preservation of their country since they know death to be around the corner

Ugh old people shouldn't be able to vote
I know way more than my grandpa
He doesn't even use Facebook or tumblr XD

tell them that it is islamophobic to disrespect your elders.

But it's Remainers who are melodramatic...

Ask them who gets to vote and why. Never argue against these people, just accept their premise and follow it to the logical conclusion. It inevitably comes down to "only people who agree with me should vote". Once they've reached that point just ask why voting is necessary in a dictatorial state. The cognitive dissonance doesn't hurt them because they're used to it, but it shows anyone listening how loopy they are.

Call them out for being ageist

>sets the world on fire
>dies right after
What a piece of shit. I hope he's in hell.

75% of 18-25s couldn't be fucking arsed to turn up and vote. They had the chance and they blew it. So fuck the lazy cunts!

Millennials think they'll be 20 forever

It's also bullshit since as far as I can tell it's just retards circulating that same graph that had 10-20% undecideds and included everyone from 25 to 50 in the same age bracket when probably the majority of people aged 35-40+ voted leave

This
Old people know the world is going to shit they're trying to save us while they still can

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Fifths_Compromise

These leftists are racist/ageist.

I know this is satire, but the cancer it gave me is so real-like I can almost feel the tumours bloat beneath my skin.

bait/10

I like that pic, it gives me giggles.

these "old" ones are the only ones who knew the UK before they joined the EEC.

the young ones only knew the UK as part of the EU.

thus you can argue that the young ones are scared as they just want to retain the status quo.

Only land owning males should vote.

>angsty young people think they know better
Get fukt kid

>Old people have no idea what's going on, and are running around charging windmills, shitting everywhere and effectively making things worse

Push their argument even further to its logical conclusion to include the poor and Blacks.

I agree with you on how stupid that idea is but lol that's sensationalist media at it's finest

Well if we're going to limit suffrage lets do it properly and limit it to those over 25 who are married with children and working taxpayers - so only those who are actually contributing to the maintenance of society have a say. No votes for dumb as fuck millenial students, post-menopausal cat ladies, scumbag single moms or any other welfare leeching parasite.

Tell them never to ever dare utter the word democracy in your presence ever again.

just because they exited the Eu do not make them any less Somalian.

children, neets, invalids and pensioners i.e non working gibsmedat people shouldn't be allowed to vote desu

you think they don't know that?

thats a generation that stormed the beaches of normandy and jumped into bastogne m8. they voted not for themselves, but for their spoiled piece of shit grand kids.

ww2 vets are 90+, the few who are still alive, old is anything pension age and older

People wanting to strip citizens of voting rights because of their belifs is a big deal

It deserves drama

Crying and moving to Canada because your tickets to magluf cost 10 quid more is melodrama

These old cunts spent the last 60 years living off social welfare benefits that future generations will only dream of.

They fucked the economy for the next decade at minimum for people in the 15-30 age.

You fucks have no idea how bad things are going to get in terms of the economy. The entire UK economy is driven by the City of London, and financial firms are already announcing they're moving offices to Germany.

Bravo Britbongs.

>old people shouldnt be allowed to vote

What is the average age of your european deputies?

Old people have literally no investment in the country. Anyone over 60 should not be allowed to vote.

How many old people voted for weedman?

>paki and chink businesses leave
>the only people left to run things are patriotic local people
Wow whatever will London do?

*false economy

This is what rich bankers who want to stay rich. want us to think.

Why are you idiots getting triggered over this? We all hate boomers and finally something happened that triggered NORMIES to hate them. We should be on Twitter with fake old white male accounts attacking and mocking these young kids and instigating further.

Yes. Old people shouldn't vote and new immigrants should!

you point out thta the elderly who fought against fascism in ww2 know it when they see it

Do you honestly think that's how things work and that's what will actually happen?

They've been condition by boomers (old white males) to rebel against old white males. Boomers really fucked themselves, didn't they?

Clearly those Millenial Nu Males know more about politics than this WWII Racist who got a little too friendly with the Nazis.

if you are going to die in next 4 or 5 years you should not be able to vote

>Work and pay taxes your entire life
>Contribute to the economy and upkeep of your country
>In this case even fight to protect your sovereignty
LOL OLD PEOPLE DONT KNOW ANYTHING. Genuinely off yourself cancuck.

>Leftist democracy
>"Only those who think like me should be allowed to vote"

>if you are going to die in next 4 or 5 years you should not be able to vote
So you can predict if I'll get cancer or get hit by a car tomorrow?

prolly this. now that's Sup Forums

Faggots who've never worked a proper day in their life.

Degrees are a sham nowadays, piss easy to get them and mean fuck all.

Ask them why young people, who have had a 1/4 of the experience of the elderly, should be allowed to vote?

Call it fascism and leave it be.

They seem to not realize they will be old some day, too. Of course there's always the generational frustration, I don't like boomers any more than anyone else but if these issues had a neat and tidy solution they wouldn't be so complicated.

Not to mention what the older generations experienced was 20 or so years before the EU became what it is today. They have seen how it had gotten more and more meddlesome and centralized bureaucracy.

It's almost a repeat of "Don't trust anyone over 30". I fear our generation (And unless you are underaged b@ or are +36 you are a fucking millennial) will be the next boomers.

Who paid for those social welfare benefits? It wasn't those of us who were not even eggs or sperm in our parent's junk yet until the 80s (again, most people on Sup Forums are not Gen X). Yeah having to pay for boomers is going to be a bitch but imagine if you're the one who spent into the system your entire life and when it comes time to cash out you're told "lol too bad fuck you" while the younger generations are let off the hook for having to pay into the system and can invest their money?

So fat cunts and aids patients shouldn't be allowed to vote?

>only people i agree with should vote
>everyone else is a fascist
the fucking ironing

So the average German who is going to be executed according to Sharia Law in 2020 shouldn't be allowed to vote?

They've experienced the most of the eu though

Also a lot of theme fought in the war for the freedoom to vote anyway

And you're only lying to yourself if you say people aren't only saying this because they don't like the way oldies vote.

You could also argue 'young people shouldn't be allowed to vote because less experience'

he does alright
youtube.com/watch?v=mTPJsUGHrUo

WW2 Vets voted Remain

youtube.com/watch?v=CvKiRYlDslQ

They should raise the voting age to 30.

Why does what you've paid in the past had to do with voting on the future?

They're going to be dead in a few years
plenty of old people live until 80 now, anyone who is 50-60 still has 20+ years left to live.

You leftist cunt

Given that Pakistanis and poor, working class also voted to leave maybe they shouldn't be allowed to vote?

But how would they complain about the Tories then?

>wants a purely democratic process because being against democracy is fascist
>people who don't vote for left-wing causes should not be allowed to vote because they're fascists

Clearly only newborns should vote considering who they'll live through it the longest. They're also least likely to be unbiased due to not having any societal oppressive attitudes imprinted on them.

Leftards hate democracy
You can easily unsettle them by reminding them they act life literal fascist by not accepting the majority's decision

It won't stop them though, but then they'll come up with Hitler being elected and all you have to do is invoke the Godwin law

Bless you Leonard
May you be riding the waves of victory in heaven

A few people in a Youtube video doesn't a trend make.

Just want to take a moment to thank the old people of this world
Next old man I see I will offer to wipe the sweat off their sagging balls

Just let them have it, everyone is kekking that the left are literally revealing themselves as fascists. Of course we've always known but the beast is in the open now, they're done for.

Though in the mean time its a good time to call them cucks and bring that fresh meme to public usage.

>People (lefty students)
I don't understand

They're people who formed their opinion from trending social media arguing against people who have had over 40 years to learn about the EU's bullshit.

I know, the amount of arguments i would post leading up to it and they would have no retort at all but would keep promoting the exact same position because of course they werent arguing it for actual knowledge on anything, they were just arguing for what buzzfeed told them to.

then people with cancer can't vote

The people who are crying are lefty students. I know that if a cuck-tier liberal thinks something, then I stand for the polar opposite, so that makes me even more certain I made the right choice.

Can someone ask why every single liberal, woman and minority all around the world almost unanimously hates BREXIT? It's utter insanity every time I see a liberal or those stereotypes they are ranting against it, even friends who are left leaning but I never heard them mention BREXIT ever are on this.

>Its such a twisted and selfish argument that pointing out how twisted and selfish it is almost seems like it wouldnt work

Kind of like how we've had several threads about not allowing millennials to vote (which is ironic since you are virtually all millennials).

>People (lefty students) at my brothers uni are seriously arguing that old people shouldnt be allowed to vote
They are literally spitting on their own history, denying democracy and being prejudiced towards elderly people. Left wing, everybody.

So much for unity, standing against hate, being stronger together, standing up to vile *phobia and *ism.

I've never seen so much hate following a poll.

I was a joke about lefties not counting as people, m8.

reply with
"People who haven't fought in active combat shouldn't vote"

>The generation that cried "Never trust everyone over 35" taught the current generation
>The NTEO35 generation are all over 35 now
>The young generation today are now attacking the very people that taught them and chant their own version of "Never trust everyone over 35"
It's comical, in a cosmic sort of way

The eu is a leftist safe space that is above the nasty vote of the people (who are racists fascists who should be killed post-50 and can white men just not have the vote already?). Now their laws are actually answerable to what the people want, and it certainly isnt more 'progressiveness', cuckoldry and hate speech laws.

We've triggered them at their mothership.

how do they even measure the age of the voters if its anonymous?

I imagine all the liberal sites are having a all hands on deck day and telling liberals who know utter shit about BREXIT that they must oppose it. Seriously I have so many friends here in the US who never talked about it now they are all experts.

F

You can rip in peace, Len. Your vote did it's part. And no one should have been able to silence your vote, no matter how they claim it's justified.

No contribution = no rights

Just post even the slightest argument and they just ignore it and move on posting the same disproved garbage. But this election has made obvious what the last did too: that the majority are wise to their intellectual dishonesty and ignorance. They all see the fascism and losing arguments.

Goddamn libs make me so fucking made. The guy fights for his country, done more than a hundred of these children combined and they demand ge get no say so in his own fucking country

You don't argue with it, dictatorship and oligarchy is the way of the future.

By the same logic anyone who says they're going to move out of the country because of the election result shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Hey, take this kind of rationale far enough and you can easily suggest that it would be best if only those that were net contributors in a tax POV should be allowed a vote.

This is why I dislike most people my age. They are the most selfish, arrogant and emotional people I've ever heard of, as soon as you express any opinion which is different from theirs, be it left or right wing, they simply can't comprehend it and resort to sarcasm, humor, curses and simplify disregarding any counter argument.

>"I think Europe should close its borders completely to refugees of any kind from Africa and the Middle East"
>"OMG YOU'RE A FUCKING NAZI!"

or

>"I think religion and state should be separated"
>"FUCK OFF TO CHINA OR NORTH KOREA YOU GODLESS COMMIE!"

What happened to reasonable proportions, why does everything needs to be so exaggerated?

Tell them that the old people knows better than they and that they are a bunch of petulants young shits.

If I shot you tomorrow you wouldn't be around to see the actions of your votes take place, so I guess you can't vote then.