10% Discounts for NFL Tickets

Happening

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/begins-stubhub-advertises-10-discount-nfl-september-tickets/

>that pic
>thegatewaypundit
Back to Sup Forums with you

>hyper conservative blog with no credible sources, zero other news sources covering this, and whose about page is proud that the blaze and breitbart cited them
Sure kid

>kill niggers
>get NFL tickets discount

kek god bless

THIS

Those niggers can keep protesting if it means cheaper NFL tickets

>le Sup Forums boogeyman

I love when little shitstains plug their ears like this.

Reminds me of the election.

Do white people even live in your country?

This is the absolute state of this country

cute

>le „le pol boogeyman“ boogeyman
Hello magapede :)

>boy
This is the PC version I see

to be clear, the state is full of useful idiots that believe in alternative facts

Can't wait for some conservatard to shoot an NFL player in cold blood and then get exonerated

When movies first appeared in thw 19thC, there was one silent film that had a train scene that involved a train coming towards the picture/screen. Audiences, not familiar with the new medium of moving pictures, panicked and moved to get out of the way of the ostensibly oncoming train. Because they didn't understand the medium.
It’s amazing that after all this time of people joking, "It was on the Internet so it must be true," people still don't understand the medium. That might just take time and education, though it's only going to get harder as voice and film doctoring gets more realistic.

I think we're fucked, personally.

Zyklon Ben

I don't get it

>10% off
>it's still cheaper for me to fly round trip to like Jacksonville and get decent tickets to see Giants then it is to get $200 Nosebleed seats at Metlife

Which means they are still 20% over face. Fuck Stub-Hub.

t. reddit

hard not to look elsewhere when the MSM is constantly lying and spinning news to fit a leftwing narrative.

>Garrison comics

I miss Zyklon Ben

Lmao that image is fucking great

Fuck Sup Forums, Drumpfags vote against their own interests

Justify it all you want, it is literally no different. Bias is going to be present just about every source of media, but facts are facts no matter how you try to spin them.

Of course, critical thinking skills are a dying skill in modern day America so that's really not a surprise disillusioned morons think changing one shade of biased media garbage for another is a productive move

how could a man sell his soul for a few shekels? He must have loads of debt or something

That's literally every political cartoon ever drawn though you damn children.

please go back to /r/thedonald and Sup Forums

NHL is now the official sports league of the huwhyte man. Kick back and watch it with a tall glass of milk and let the NFL sink.

We should all be sick of watching sports played predominately by black men. This includes baseball, basketball and football. They're unbelievably boring and predictable.

It literally links to the discount, Shariablue.

Or get your information from many sources on both sides and drawn your own conclusion.

pretty telling that shitlibs are now equating reddit with Sup Forums

Wonder how many you have to kill to make the tickets go for $2.

>buy 10% off tickets to see the lions get fucked by the refs
nah im good

>not voting for white displacement and nigger power is voting against your interest

intredasting

Ben Garrison is such a hack

Oh wow. Another organized "raid" from Sup ForumsThe Donald. Shouldn't you guys be focusing on your homework?

Aw, did I hurt your feelings by talking about your clubhouse, sweety?

Oh sweety, aren't you just a little cutie patootie!

you need to go back to oven, schlomo.

Higher education in America is a leftist cartel, so they don't study. They're gonna get rich selling dota items

>le ""le "le pol boogeyman" boogeyman"" boogeyman
You even trying Muhammad?

kek

Wait I thought stub hub was a scalping app? They don't have a say in pricing.

How did you get out of your shed

"boogeyman" implies Sup Forums isn't real

kill yourself

Terrible image op lol

Ben garrison jumped the shark

"black lives matter"
>one black man murders a black cowoker in a fucking game

Stub hub is the official ticketing partner for several NFL teams, so I'm guessing a few NFL teams put out discounted tickets through stub hub

hello fellow reddit faggot/cuck... you wanna talk about how many dicks we can shove up our ass? whats your screen name on red dit fellow cuck?

>another Sup Forums gets triggered thread
Lmao