Well, America?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/315260082/Freddie-Gray-Caesar-Goodson-Motion-to-Dismiss-Brady-Violations-6-9-16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah he died of being a nigger

Being black is a terminal illness

>Look at me flaunting superior virtue!

>stephen KANG

Just like how The Dark Tower is also going to die because it's main character is black too

Stephen King sure has become a cuck recently, but why all the sudden?

Am i dreaming? Are straya and the leafs bringing the bants?

Dropped his ass after the disaster that was Super 8.

Half of the officers were black though how come they're still alive?

Freddy Gray killed himself trying to win the ghetto lottery.
Open and shut, thank you for playing.

Unfortunately this.

I haven't kept up with this recent one but all the others died because they committed some sort of crime. Is that what being black means?

BOOM headshot

>famous people virtue signaling over twitter

k

Steven Kang was always a hack. Fuck him in his bitch nigger face

Wonder if it was a black guy that ran him over.

he is virtue signalling. he seems to not mention how it was the black driver who was charged with killing him.

>millionaire writes books about hotel rooms that eat people's souls

why would you care about his opinion on black people? "IT" taught me more swear words and black slurs than I ever did growing up.

If he died from being black, is there a way we can spread that illness??
Were there any patient zero sample strains taken?

Your daily reminder that this degenerate wrote an underage gangbang scene into IT

underrated

Desperate attempt to stay relevant.

>justice system is racist
>fails to convict the only cop charged with second degree murder who is black

Sheeeeit

I actually met Stephen King, believe it or not. He's full on autistic. Like in the literal sense. His house is riddled with thousands of books and he probably only leaves to go to the grocery store.

He's going to be one of those guys that gets caught with snuff films or something in 5 years.
He just exudes a really creepy vibe.

Great writer honestly. I love his books.

It's a shame that everyone has to become a fucking virtue signal for online karma though. It's disgusting.

Write your books and shut the fuck up.

I don't care about Stephen King's political opinions, or what he thinks about abortion.

Did he instagram last night's meal? Fuck off.

Ban Online Karma. Keep guns.

That was hot as fuck. Too bad they didn't put that into the adaptation.

he's always been a sniveling cuck.

he's right though

You can tell from his face that something just ain't quite right

Technically the car killed him.

Should we charge the car?

Don't be silly Mr (((Stephen King)))

>it's a "Liberals think they know more about a trial than the justice system handling the trial" episode

So The Dark Tower will be a mini-series?

If I'm not mistaken, he was a drug dealer, he already had a back injury, and he was throwing himself at the floor according to other people that were arrested and were in the truck.

In short, this

Yes. The driver said, "yo sgt smith, hold the wheel while i break this nigger's spine"

He used to prep Freddie Gay for his wife, so he's naturally upset. Put him on your suicidewatches!

he was in a major car accident years ago, it fucked him up good. he thought about retirement due to his injuries.

who?

if King grew up in this day and age he would be exactly like Chris Chan. Guaranteed.

Wasn't Freddie Gray the guy who supposedly died in police custody because of back problems

It was a good book anyways. And King writes gross shit in general, wich is what makes his books good.
Or made, atleast. Hasn't pulled out something really great in a long time.

Please Mr. Celebrity, tell me again how you have a background in law and were privy to all of the evidence of the case, and have a qualified answer on the matter.

Easy for King to say, while living in a wealthy 99% white town in Maine.

I would like nothing more than for new public housing projects to be built all around Stephen King's lakeside mansion, and for the population of Baltimore county jail to be transferred there.

If you read some of his books, he has always been anti gop. The Stand and the Shinning are full of jokes about republican presidents atleast. But those were good bantz, twitter is just shite.

yeah and people are upset because the driver was acquitted. the fucking driver.

they want to ruin his life for doing his fucking job of driving the van. literally had no part in anything.

Weren't half the officers that took Freddie boy in black?

Underrated quads

>supposedly

no

another reason to ban cars

>liberals getting blown the fuck out by our justice system
Their tears fuel my laughter.

Whenever someone is passive-aggresive like that I enjoy playing along in a quite serious tone.

I would tell him that it sounds interesting and ask if this is basis of his next book about supernatural happenings.

"Gloom spreads over the city of Baltimore when black people mysteriously die one by one with no apparent cause."

Not really a gang bang. It was one at a time >.> but yeah wtf i hate stephen kang now

>Be DA
>Bring charges that won't stand because niggers will chimp out otherwise
>Niggers still chimp out because charges don't stand
Also the DA is a nigger

This

Don't you get it goy whenever one of our precious KANGZ dies everyone within a 10 meter radius must be thrown in jail or executed

>it is impossible for a nigger to an hero

Freddie Gray was a nut job who lost his cool and banged around his cage like a chimp being denied his banana

He killed himself

>every black person in the world mysteriously drops dead tomorrow for no apparent reason
How do you react?

Oh God moot, I miss that faggot sometimes...

Hiroshima Nagasaki needs to troll us more.....

the mystical quads of questioning

He was shot by the cop wasn't he?

Was it bullets, or vehicle?

>Arabs
>women

Top fucking kek

>lost his cool and banged around his cage like a chimp being denied his banana
Fuck.

Freddie Gray got thrown in the back of a police van, then they did some bumpy ass driving, and by the time they got to the station his spine was broken and sheeit. He died a week later.

The American justice system prevailed on this one, honestly. Prosecutors acted too quickly to appease leftist sentiment, and they couldn't actually make a proper case. It happens quite frequently, where the media picks up on the issue and misinformation is spread far and wide. In the actual court proceedings, the prosecution had no credible evidence of wrongdoing or negligence at all and it showed with the results. Everybody wins, because you still need evidence to ruin somebody else's life. The ravings of plebians about "justice in america" is hilarious to watch when they have no evidence to back up their claims.

No, he died of being a nigger.

King is such a huge faggot i've lost all respect for that man.

Just another nigger made good. Works for me.

>Funny how that happens in this country

Funny how a guy who has written thousand page novels doesn't much care for reading.

scribd.com/doc/315260082/Freddie-Gray-Caesar-Goodson-Motion-to-Dismiss-Brady-Violations-6-9-16

Start at page 22.

Freddie Gray had what was like to call a "Chimpcident" in a police van, where he thrashed around and banged his face against a wall to hopefully get some of that sweet "Po-lees brutalitay" money from some jew lawyer, but ended up causing some swelling in an existing back injury that separated his spinal column and killed him.

Cops are going to get very bored.

Weren't two of the officers in the back of the vehicle also black? I chalk this up to more black on black crimes t b h.

More fantasy writing from the fantasy writer.

he's a great writer if you've never read any real authors. His work is hack salad meant for half wits. Get your teeth into some steak, fagget

But, IT was red-pilled.

>then they did some bumpy ass driving

Apparently not according to video and the other passenger in the van. I'm pretty sure the judge chastised the prosecution for wasting his time with their lack of evidence.

She is everything wrong about an affirmative action hiring system

THE BLACK
On shelves: 2017

>tree shrews ----?---- American Indians
>that irish monkey
>negroes INTO gibbons
What the fuck
>Poles----toasters
lol ok

it's okay they'll start mixing melanin tincture in the pepper spray and pretend

So Stephen King wants to lynch a black police officer??

Dey not real black, gnome saiyan?

I say "FASCINATING!" in a loud sciencey voice. I then continue on with life.

I don't get it

Bingo

>they want to ruin his life for doing his fucking job of driving the van
Hell they charged that one cop who rode up on his Motorcylce after Freddy got arrested and held the door open when they put him in the van. he got acquitted and people said there was no justice.

Fucking guy was there for 3 minutes and held a door open and left.

we kungz and qunnz

It's sexually transmitted as well.

Guys I just want to point out this dank wordplay of mine

"Chimpcident"

It's right up there with my other original word for Mexicans, "Beanfrican American".

Fuck Freddy Gray.
Where were all these cunts when that guy got shot in the back, while in custody, face down and cuffed, near SF a while back?
The one where the cop claimed "I thought it was my taser" (not even getting into the "why the fuck are you tasering a cuffed prisoner who is clearly under control/in custody).
The one where the cops first reaction was to confiscate all video and only reason it got out was some chick said fuck you and uploaded it?

Oh wait...Soros hadn't started writing checks yet.

meanwhile king lives in new hampshire or maine or some fucking 99% white area. all these fucks need to move to where black people live and see how they behave. like i want to know what he thinks after living in an area where he cant go out after dark because he'll get assaulted.

from what i see cops are fucking generous to niggers. like if you're a nigger fucking off and a cop catches you and you DONT RUN and DONT TELL A RETARDED LIE then you have a good chance of getting off. that's the problem though. niggers always run. niggers never cooperate.

To be fair if he was a repeat criminal so I don't really understand how people can stick up for him. But it is current year so he was a good boy dindu

Yeah, that's the thing. The political opinions fitted the characters, so you never noticed HIS opinion, but once you had a democrat character you could see the hints. That made it kind of fair, and more fun at politics as a whole than pure cuckery.
Guess he lost that togheter with his talent.

We wuz stephen kingz and sheeeit. It's UK independence day, why is anyone wasting a brain cell on niggers?

Communists hate fair trial systems. Nothing new.

Sometimes you want steak, sometimes you want a burger. SK isn't dry aged ribeye, but some of his books are fun page turners once you get over the blantant deus ex machina abuse.

But your point stands

Just read the articles on it. Sounds like he had an aneurysm or catastrophic organ failure.
Or heart failure.
Could be because he's black, Genetically speaking black people are more prone to heart disease and heart failure, or he could have been on drugs leading to heart failure or any other number of issues. We will find out when the autopsy occurs

Gee, looks like NOBODY finished The Dark Tower. Guess he just started over again at the start. Funny how that happens in Stephen King novels.