RELEASE THE WU TANG

RELEASE THE WU TANG

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/03/09/martin-shkreli-to-be-sentenced-friday-faces-more-than-decade-in-prison/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wrong pic, but still related. Martin Shkreli just got SEVEN YEARS behind bars

washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/03/09/martin-shkreli-to-be-sentenced-friday-faces-more-than-decade-in-prison/

Reminder that Shkreli almost did nothing wrong

he did. though what he's hated for wasn't actually illegal, it was absolutely despicable

What I get from Shkreli’s case is that he’s a victim of the undying maliciousness that comes from the left.
>fucked with the gays by raising HIV medicine’s price 5000%
>because of this they want him in prison for 15 years to rot
Something about that just doesn’t add up to me. I know he’s done other shady things, as the article mentions defrauding investors, which does deserve some jail time, but still. I don’t think anything he’s done is worth 1/5 to 1/4 of his life.
>B-B-BUT WHAT ABOUT THE HIV+ GAYS?!?!?!?!!
They shouldn’t have gotten HIV. I don’t have HIV because I practice safe sex. Why don’t they?

album probably sucks, wu tang is old and washed up

Look up what he actually did. You fell for fake news

I'm not one to defend rich fucks, but Shkreli did nothing wrong. IIRC the medication was free if you couldn't normally afford it and he was basically just squeezing money out of insurance companies.

He literally said he would pay out of pocket for anyone who could not afford it.

Reactionary people are truly the worst

Your logic is fucking retarded, man

good goy there's nothing wrong with fraud and price gauging

So, the gist of this case is that he used money from his fund to buy shares in his company because it needed some short-term funding. It got paid back to his investors and the fund pretty quickly, and the fund investors actually made a decent profit on it. So yeah it was 100% against the law but they clearly went super hard on him to get PR points because he's seen as such a huge public villain.

He's not gonna pay back anybody because they already got their investment back plus profits. His assets will be seized because he has "ill gotten gains."

He already explained why he raised the price, it wasn't malicious, he was attacked because he wasn't supposed to be rich. They're making an example out of him like Madoff

well yeah, every hedge fund guy and major shareholder have ill gotten gains, the wealth of labor created by the working class.

damn

LET MY NIGGA WU TANG GO

Although he didn't actually fuck over AIDs patients or stop anyone getting medicine, I would still say he did nothing wrong if he did since the majority of AIDs victims are minorities and faggots - the medicine should be banned

they also didnt go hard on him considering the prosecution was asking for 15 years and the defense about 12-18 months. learn to read you fucking retard.

and he made an ass of himself throughout the trial by playing the whole thing off as a joke, which just made him look remorseless. and if he were to let him off with a slap on the wrist, it would set a dangerous precedent and encourage other cocky investors to defraud their clients in hopes that everything would work out in the end.

His mistake was thinking that money was power, and not caste. He might have been rich but he was still a Shudra

Is it good wu tang or nutang?

I've learned to believe 0% of what you say.

your SO fucks other men

You clearly don't know what he did. The HIV medicine thing has nothing to do with his arrest.

You three are the biggest fucking brainlets. The guy you're replying to at no point implied that the HIV drug thing was illegal (he explicitly states otherwise), nor does he give his opinion about what Shkreli did. All he says is that he is widely hated for the HIV thing. That's a fact. It is why people don't like him, he doesn't say whether those people are wrong or right to feel that way.
Secondly, he was arrested for fraud in investments.
>but those people made money!
doesn't fucking matter, he still committed fraud by not investing their money as advertised.
If I give false witness to a court, and it turns out to be true, but they find out I intended to deceive them, I still gave false witness whether or not the information was actually good.

Your intent to break the law is still a crime, proving intent is just pretty difficult.

Not an argument. At all.

>outstanding squip
>raised the price of a drug to shake up insurance companies
>gave the drug for free to the people that couldn't afford it
>bought a shitty Wu Tang album for 2 million so the world wouldn't have to be subjected to that god-awful piece of shit
>constantly took the piss out on Shillary
>regularly had livestreams and interacted with fans
HOW IS HE NOT /ourguy/?

Not an argument.

He seems preddy fuggin cool to me desu.

Are there actually people that wanna hear the record outside of the diehard Wu-Tang fanbase? You know it's just gonna be another one of their shitty records soon forgotten once it's available to everyone.

Glad people are finally ceasing to fall for the "HE SCREWED OVER DYING PEOPLE!!!" meme. Took me 15 minutes of research when I first heard the story to figure things out.

>nor does he give his opinion about what Shkreli did
see > it was absolutely despicable
You guys are so fucking dumb sometimes.

He's bourgeoisie, that by itself is more than enough reason to shit on him and expropriate his wealth.

man fuck this album. probably trash af

Daily reminder.

nothing wrong with pricing gauging faggot

>Unironically using Bourgeoisie

I think 36 chambers is trash but I wanna listen to it just because of how legendary it is

friendo I fucking love you

Funny how it took a rich white troll to pony up the 2 million that Wu tang wanted, rather than the black community who later bitch about him not releasing it. You'd think with all the millions of white suburban teen money rappers have ran away with, one of them could have bought it, but I guess not.

Reminder
That's literally what he is

>increased the price of your insurance
>you still love him because he support your big tardo
People in america are actual subhumans

>can't substantiate any of this

what about fraud?