Is the whole internet's political ideology shifting?

Honestly, I have never seen such a massive support for the Republican candidate on Reddit and Twitter, for example. Normiebook and Jewtube comments also seem to call out the left more and more often.

There are now also a large anti-refugee and anti-SJW sentiments on Reddit.

Is the whole web's political ideology and landscape changing, or have I just started to pay more attention in it? Is this the beginning of the uncuckening?

online commenters have leaned right wing for a while. facebook not so much

congenial apathy is the natural state of the white man, but people are getting really fed up with the politically correct, SJW shit. Even my polite, so-canadian-they-shit-apologies family is sick of muslim immigrants, media bullshit and feminist nonsense, and call it out when they see it.

this map is just so perfect

>I have never seen such a massive support for the Republican candidate on Reddit and Twitter, for example
Oh, you mean in the two american elections we have had during the existance of those sites? That's such a huge sample size.

Let's face it, Internet is still in its infancy despite how established it feels to us.

I wanted to make a thread about this, honestly.

Yes, pol. Apparently you are not the minority anymore. And what you say is close to not being politically incorrect anymore.

Well f*cking done!

>Sup Forums not apart of Sup Forums

It is the beginning.
Of the end.

Valid point, let me try to put it better.

For a "conservative"/"right-type" candidate in a Western election.

Meh, maybe it's confirmation bias. But Trump's scale support is still an unusual phenomenon.

Oh there's definitely shake-up going on. The question is if it's a turnaround towards nationalism or a minor fluctuation in the bigger trend of globalism. I of course hope it's the former, but I can't tell yet.

Sup Forums is more of a Prussia than Italy

It's not so much that things are shifting, but rather the right has always been there but didn't want to post in fear of offending anyone.

The pendulum always shifts, leftism is rooted in everyone being equal in misery and people get bored of it and being lectured to by no fun allowed lames after a while

the only reason people remember what is posted here is because it is satirical and taken with a grain of salt

the moment you start taking yourself seriously will be the moment that you lose any shred of credibility

its a completely backwards ideology and thats what Sup Forums is about

but mostly just because kek wills it

Keep in mind a lot of right wing communities are just as much circlejerks as the left wing ones, both getting increasingly rabid. If anything I think the jerks have overflown and spilled out into previously unexpected areas.

We could be heading towards the first major world war played out on the internet.

The "gas da j00s race war now hurr" part is satirical, but I belive most people here accept the basic, underlying anti-globalist and anti-mass immigration point.

Back and forth all through the ages.

I think the lack of smart and rational Non zealous right leaders ( the ones that go all out dictator end of days prophecy shit) has hurt the right more than a strong left.

>Sup Forums is satire

I genuinely believe that niggers should be pushed back to Africa and that kikes should be gassed.

>/his/ not blue
>/r9k/ and /fit/ being different colors

how is it fucking strange?
if one side drags the world to the left its only natural that an opposite reaction must occur or everything will become even more fucked up

you can explain entire politics with physics

Internet was always against authoritarian bullshit that limited free speech, also always tried to be edgy, nothing changed here.
What changed, however, is who the authoritarian cunts are and what is considered edgy and controversial.

OP Sup Forums is DEFINITELY under Sup Forums, it's not 2011

>Albania not being Sup Forums
aside from that, perfect map

Actually,
>/lgbt/ not red
>Sup Forums, Sup Forums not dark red
And of course
>Sup Forums
>blue

Sorry but this isn't satire. Niggers should be killed and Jews should be gassed. If this bothers you then you can leave.

It's not satire at all.

I don't want a race war, because it would only drain our resources, but I do want to gas the kikes.

Sorry but you're not allowed to say that in the alt-right™ HQ©, it really offends my gay black boyfriend and my jewish step-mother, feel free to hate on mudslimes tho!!!!!

>The "gas da j00s race war now hurr" part is satirical
You're taking it as satire, but I guarantee you're vastly underestimating how many people here are serious.

There are ideological divides growing in both the left and the right. The difference between the two is that the right actually recognizes it is in a state of civil war. The alt-right has pretty formally parted ways with classical conservatism. There is a similar phenomenon occurring on the left right now, between classical liberals and modern progressives.

The thing is, the progressives have trapped themselves in such a monolithic echo chamber that they don't even realize they are in the middle of an ideological battle for the soul of the left. It's why they're always so perplexed when they lose - they truly, religiously believe that they are the moral and actual majority, and are utterly unaware that moderate liberals and centrists are running the hell away from them.

idk but whatever way Sup Forums feels the public feels a few years later. Sup Forums determines the world , this is how for sure i knew trump is president since last year

So the cuckservatives trying to slash my wages and steal my retirement savings are leftists now?

its been shifting left recently, probably due to nonstop game of goys threads attracting outsiders

>never seen such a massive support for the Republican candidate on Reddit and Twitter

That's probably because Reddit and Twitter have been around for only two other presidential elections.

/po/ - Papercraft and Origami should be Turkey because you fuckers tried to Armenian Genocide us by unleashing the trans-monsters onto our paper folding board.

>too young to remember le epic war on scientology
>too young to remember ron paul Sup Forums
lmfao

WHY ARE WE REDDIT FAGGOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

have a rare russian awoo as a peace offering

Sup Forums Sup Forums and /asp/ are all Sup Forums territory

>Spain
>Sexy beautiful women

TOP KEK

SJWs and LGBTs pushed their agenda too hard, and now most people are fighting back.

It would have been smoother if SJWs and LGBTs were subtle, but those people are the very opposite of subtlety.

The gas part is fake, the anti-semetism is VERY, VERY real.

I think that when a country is stable is doing well the populous as a whole is more likely to be left-leaning, whereas when shit gets difficult and a nation is in a time of struggle the politics of a country shift more towards the right. And so the pendulum goes.

where's our little brother /po/ ?

Of course it´s shifting slowly but surely.

100 years ago, being left meant to fight for the workers, for the unprivileged to get privilege. They fought for the lower classes.

Today, the left is already privileged as fuck and have lost complete touch with the lower class, the actual work force of a country. Yet, they "fight" (read cry) for some minorities with mental illnesses because they have realized that you need someone at the botton to fund your privilege.

When the lower class gets mad for being replaced by 3rd worlders, the current left start becoming afraid that their privilege (living conditions) might be removed when the workers riot. So they automatically start to focus on their own workers in order to keep their privilege.

Leftists today are fucking scum. They are just glad they they are "in power" and would do everything to stay there.

you're the ultimate challenge, the nemesis of nazi germany, just like reddit is the nemesis of Sup Forums

I think they're experiencing another raid atm. Or just someone shitposting...
Poor guys.

Updated

>the transmonster
>the monstermonster
sorry

Where's our friends from /po/?

Again. TOP KEK