Don't be a cuck
Westerners are truly going to hell
But he didn't all music is sound of devil
Not surely non-lyric types of music

like techno or stuff like that

Because it was funny

>unironically believes in hell
No wonder why Tunisia is worse than Brazil

My did is unironically an islamist. He truly hates the jews and wants a strict application of shariah law.

I like your rendition of it anyway

When it comes to monkey soup, we are surely worse than Brazil

At least i not able to belive that westerns are going to hell beause they let women wear skirt while my own people rapes and molest women and kids more than any ethnic group in the world

My dad is the complete opposite, I wouldn't say he likes jews but he's indifferent to them and says he grew up with a few

I unironcally said this and my dad gave me money for my faith and bravery, inshallah.

brazil is a fucking shithole tho

wannebe wh*Te shithole

Not enough to go to hell

The transgender stuff the atheism and the degeneracy in media is the reason

Not their culture/heritage/religion...

in France?

Mashallah akhi how many swedish infidel whores have you converted with your dick today

Stop being a coward and call him out on his bullshit beliefs. Your shitholes will never get any better unless younger people are willing to change things for the better.

None, I am married since I was 14.

Get fucked kafir you'll never know who he is or where he lives

fucking snitch ass bitch

Lol Dad god doesn't exist, why are you afraid of you sky daddy?
Your so backwards.

The only thing that matters is Improving average IQ of muslim since low IQ makes human think rationally and not logically

I.e : Leftists

I like the killing homos aspect of Islam tbqh

Mashallah I wish I was lucky as you akhi
I've been trying to find a wife for the past couple of years but because of the current state of the economy no one is willing to sell me their daughter for less than two camels which is more than I can afford sadly

that's why Brazil gave us Sepultura and Tunisia didn't

socially liberal people have higher IQs on average. unfortunately they're also less likely to hate Muslims

Nice meme

>tfw my dad literally denounces germans, hates jews and writes daily facebook posts about how the west has ruined the middle east and the jews are behind everything

If I tell him that he'll cut off my inheritance and I will be left with no slave girls and camels if not outright behead me at the local square ;_;

Again another meme

How's that bad?

You meant emotionally instead of rationally, you stupid inbred fuck, and you're wrong, mister rationalfuck

How am i wrong? Frog eater

read some studies, sand nigger, instead of going with what the internet and your feels tell you

>Morocco
>Worlds biggest importer of Islamic Terrorism
>Still almost no terror thread in that """""""""""""country"""""""""""""""

I can't help but think people are only LARPing as some nigger cultist when they pretend to be a theist. That nonsense is simply too incompatible with the modern word and our sciences that anyone smart enough to use the Internet cannot be braindead enough to be religious.

>Checks flag

>Worlds biggest importer of Islamic Terrorism
You mean exporter, still both are wrong.

Citation needed

>Le intelligent atheism meme

The leader of atheism in USA is a literal jew, who's the braindead now?

Exporter*
fuck

You can't honestly believe we're the biggest exporter of terrorism
France has more people in isis than we do

>The leader of atheism
The what now?
Any way, go pretend to be a spastic cultist somewhere else, like /x/.

fuck off and kill yourself sand nigger

and try not to take kafiri with you

he probably means David Silverman who's just president of American Atheists, which is a non-profit

and no, /x/ is ok, he belongs in Sup Forums with the other theoneoreactionaries

My feelings: hurt

>my meme
Nigger, /r9k/ posting has been a thing for years.

pls ignore the other tunisian
it's embarrassing to have the same flag as him

I'm not gonna ignore him

He's just trolling mate, calm down

Funnest thing to do here is misleading wh*tes to fuck with them

My dad is also an Islamist. I made sure to convert all of his six children to atheist church. He doesn't know cause all of us keep it a secret from all the others. Everyone jokingly calls each other atheist but noone falls for that bait.

Report him to the police for being an ISIS sympathizer. A few years of prison sodomy will cool his temper.