So yesterday i tried indian food for the first time and this morning i shit my pants...

so yesterday i tried indian food for the first time and this morning i shit my pants. got anything to say for yourself india? i eat your food once and already i'm not pooing in the loo

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indian food is the only good asian food.

get potty trained OP

lol weak
I eat it all the time and it's fine

Indian scum detected

>clapper eats something with actual spice to it
>literally shits self

If your stomach can't handle actual spices maybe don't eat them, fellow burger.

Damn I love Indian food. There's this comfy hidden restaurant wedged between other business away from my house that I stop by sometimes and its goat.

Not appreciating Thai master race

>American culinary taste

>American shits his pants
In other news, grass is green and the sky is blue

this has never happened to me before, i don't feel like i have a weak stomach at all so i have to blame the food or at the very least the restaurant
i'm not saying it didn't taste good, i liked it a lot actually. i just don't like shitting myself

thai food is just a poor ripoff of indian food.

plus everything is peanut flavored

Thai food is garbage 2bh

>thai food is just a poor ripoff of indian food.

you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, so it's probably better to stop

There wasn't enough HFCS and vegetable oil in its to prop up your fragile fat-filled liver.

>everything peanut flavored
>implying thats bad

Thai food is god tier.

Don't worry user I shit myself the first time I ate authentic Indian food too. The meme comes from somewhere.

Please give back flag, also sriracha sucks

Indian food is ok. Just make sure it's not made by an Indian. It'll be full of fecal matter, and you'll shit your pants.

>hygiene
>subhumans
pick one.

So what Asian country has the best cuisine in your opinion?

>please don't pick the Japanese meme

Memes aside, we Americans do seem to shit our pants a lot. It's happened to me multiple times.

>complains after eating Indian food

you deserved it

it was garam masala. the retard spice.

>Pajeet, I have no idea how to spice this dish
>Just use garam masala for everything Gupta, crackas wont notice

I'm sorry but I was raised in Hawaii so I quite like Japanese cuisine. Especially since some foods in Hawaiian cuisine were taken from them.

But I really do love crispy gau chee. Thanks China.

Lol sugar lmao
Lol peanuts lmao

>eats food at room temp that is liquid in consistency
>surprised when fecal material yellow water

do you know anything about how human digestion works?

Okay I'm Indian if this gets 2 you I'll post my thoughts on this

Meant for

Thais don't really use it, that's more viet food

Chinese have the best cuisine in all of east asia and there's no comparison. Most diverse, most sophisticated. I like Indian best overall though. I hate the herbs used in Thai food and I'm not a fan of jasmine rice. I know they don't use the same ingredients out in western countries though so maybe I'd like it better if I had Thai food in Ireland idk but lemon grass and kafir limes can go fuck themselves.

Indian food is great. You just have a shit diet and couldn't handle them spices.

what the fuck do they do to Thai food in western countries when all you niggers are talking about is "it all tastes like peanuts!"

Indian food is fucking awful. Ruining the taste of good meat by overspicing it. No wonder why most of those backwards fucks are vegetarian. They can't even cook rice correctly.

Patrick BTFO

Explain pajeet. I've had the shits almost every time I've eaten indian food. Never had this issue with anything else.

Do Indian places in the US import shit from India? Is it just your shit water bacteria getting to us somehow?

Their food is shit anyways, why did you even try it?

they've got the idea that satay is thai

It is Japan, though. I've never been to a place where the quality of food was held in such high regard anywhere I went. Even the McDonald's was the best I had ever had.

curry is garbage, never ever use it

because i'll try anything once

Mongolian genes

Most popular dishes over here usually involve peanuts and/or coconut milk.

Also

Indian food is divine if done properly but their quality control standards are Western Oriental. Safe Indian food can be bought in microwavable vaccuum-sealed bags in most supermarkets.

>i have no palette due to a lifetime of hormone filled milk and cardboard beef burgers

widen your horizons De'Jose

>this morning i shit my pants
I'm an American and all, but this bugs me. Say 'shat.'
You sound like you shat out a pair of pants.

must be exciting having salt, vodka and cabbage to flavour your food.

Raw fish and rice is not God-tier. It's nice and all, don't get me wrong, but is not even in the same realm as Chinese or Thai. European cuisine beats Asian food anyway, particularly France and Italy.

Okay quick explanation the Indians who sell Indian food In the states are fucking scum they just do it to get in the USA they have no idea how to cook food.

Very few places are ruled by Indians who put their soul and heart to make the food.

Also I agree Indian food is fucking spicy but it's delicious like holy fuck it's the best in taste

If you can't deal with the spices I say eat butter naan it's the best non spicy thing my personal favorite don't get any curry with it

>>this morning i shit my pants
>I'm an American and all, but this bugs me. Say 'shat.'
>You sound like you shat out a pair of pants.
No, it sounds like you are planning to shit out your pants, this morning.

Well I hope you learned your lesson OP. Don't torture yourself with shitty food that most people around the world would avoid eating.

never eat curry, it is liquid shit

Ukraine's dinner

Chicken tikki masala and butter chicken seem mild as fuck too.

I can't get enough of Naan. Fucking love it.

Sorry dude, indian food is just edible diarrhea. De'Jose? fuck that bullshit we're going to build the wall damn it!

Frozen indian food is surprisingly good if you get the good stuff. But it is fairly expensive for frozen meals. Where op fucked up is that he went to a buffet.

When i am craving indian i go to this little hole in the wall place that cooks up single bowls. My guess is they have the lamb chunks or chicken or whatever already stewing then make the sauce/gravy to order. Comes with rice or potatoes and naan.

In winter i eat indian food and pho weekly. In summer though bowls of stew and soup aren't as appealing to me. Summer time is for going to the park and getting gyros or hamburgers.

>and this morning i shit my pants
That means your digestive track is weak.
You are an embarrassment to all of america. Go eat the same stuff for a week until you can handle it, faggot.

This exactly naan is the best thing ever invented out there

this is dangerous OP
you could cause the USA posters to get stuck in the same trap as India posters
Where every single time we make a post, its replied to with some kneejerk meme response like
POO IN LOO
or
A FUCKING LEAF
its a really bad place to be
so don't fucking let it happen

I have a great spectre of spices from any country in the world in shops here in Kiev.
My dinner was great, don't care.

I see Japanese food in the same way I see American food, it's just pure comfort food made to satisfy your taste for salt and fat. There's really not much difference between a bowl of ramen and a big mac.

Probably because indians are fucking gross rather than the food itself
There was a Kitchen Nightmares episode that had an Indian food place with a barely working freezer that had a live cockroach colony in it

Naan is just flat bread. Have you ever been out of your shithole? Literally every other culture has it. The west figured out how to cook loaves of bread.

I love indian food and i love naan but don't kid yourself it's the same shit that everyone else calls flatbread.

Also the best i ever had was when we would do night missions in afghanistan. we used to call all halts just to buy it at 5 in the morning when we were around shops.

>Flat bread

Have you ever been out of the USA? Calling bs on this one

>Indian
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html

Disgusting durka durkas. That's why their food gives you the shits they're fucking filthy

Ah the sweet german butthurt keep it coming

>eats the worlds spicest food without moderation
>complains about loose motion

What next ? U gonna eat a wedding cake & complain about diabetes ?

You don't gobble up fucking side dishes .

'Indian Food' is just regular old everyday food to us both, so really not like an outsider having it for the first time, is it?