Red pilled GoT characters

Was he the most based Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAwRng7pom8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TREASON SO BASED

worst board ever

i think he is going to be a zen soon

Nope. The Wildlings were white. He was blue pilled as fuck. Not letting more bodies in to fight the horde of the dead.

lets be real the wildlings are the Westeros equivalent of degenerate savages, they have historically been known for pillaging, killing, and raping northern territories.

Now let me ask you this, if some guy came along and told you to let these rapists and savages into your country because of some crazy fairytale shit would you do it?

No? You fucking faggot, treason is treason.

Someone explain to me what it means to be red pilled in GoT.

Knowing enough not to get killed.

basically being varys and littlefinger

the good son

>watching got
>red pilled
>falling for the cable hew

this dude

The only red pilled people in GoT are the one who know the real fight is against the walkers and that all westeros should ally before it's too late.

That means no one

>implying that wasn't stannis

book stannis at least, i dunno what the fuck show stannis was

and of course, CIA

CIA

Yeah but he dead

Tommen and his whore mother die next episode.

>lets be real the wildlings are the Westeros equivalent of degenerate savages, they have historically been known for pillaging, killing, and raping northern territories.
So, Germans and the Nordic peoples?

book stannis isn't and more than likely won't be

>Kills the only people who wants to unite Northerners against foreign horde that will destroy entire world
>based

You are one of those JIDF beady eye memers ain't ya

verys is on a boat on his way to die in the next episode..

Jon is like UK: stabbed by his own kind.

>GoT GOAT
>not stannis

fuck off

last episode was the fucking lowpoint of the entire fan fiction that is the show

Hopefully they die.
>implying the high sparrow isnt the most based

Who gives a fuck? Fuck off with this cancerous kike show full of cucked libtards pushing their overlords political agendas.

>Doesn't bother training recruits properly
>Angry and bitter for his shit situation in life
>Doesn't care about the literal army of the dead, obsessed with MUH WILDLINS
>Treason

He was a bitter old man, not one thing or t'other.

>not realizing that the WHITE WALKERS are the only non degenerates in game of thrones
>Not realizing that the purge must continue and the Aryan walkers must succeed in battle.

What the fuck show have you cucks been watching?

Is Bran redpilled now ?

The Dany scenes were pretty bad but I think this is still the lowest of the low

Jon Snow had a wall already built with a beautiful yuge door on it and he still flooded the Seven Kingdoms with savages.

They, along with you, Paco, have to go back.

Naaah, they're basically a mass destruction bio weapon

xD

And of course Viserys.

The wrong Targ died is AGOT.

they made him into some laughably evil idiot

high sparrow is literally bernie

Victarion, CIA, Tywin, Varys

only red pilled character

>i'd rather we all die than let gingers into our lands
I dunno.

Bernie is pro- degenerate though

Seconding this, high sparrow wants to spread his buttcheeks for fugees, and make everyone live in shitty slums

>Now let me ask you this, if some guy came along and told you to let these rapists and savages into your country because of some crazy fairytale shit would you do it?

If the crazy fairytale shit was real, and I had seen the walking dead and their masters with my own eyes, then FUCKING YES ARE YOU STUPID???? YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!

This.

>Summer Isles
>The natives of the islands are an ebony-skinned people who speak their own language and often wear capes of brightly colored feathers. The act of lovemaking is considered an important and even holy skill. Prostitution is a respectable profession, practiced even by the high-born islanders. Summer Islanders respect their elderly, and mourning customs include celebrating the dead with wine and lovemaking.

Muh dick, muhfugguh

CIA

i know. book stannis is a best stannis.

Aeron Damphair is the most redpilled in the books, and if you disagree you're objectively wrong.

>mfw the last four battles of the show have ended the same way, a magic cavalry charge out of nowhere that somehow evades all of the enemy's scouts and saves the day

He was a cunt. But a red pilled cunt.

Literally the only person fit to rule westaros

>magic cavalry charge out of nowhere
Implying Littlefinger diddn't hang around the next hill waiting to charge as soon as both armies worn each other out

Wow really made me think. I'm now a #whiteforwights

Nah. Just a cunt

Since when is it treason to kill a traitor, faggot?

Bet you'd like to fuck that wildling pussy too, you literal fucking nigger. Well guess what, pigfuck, you'll never be Jon.

This fucking thiS

Wildlings are northerners, they arent shitskin subhumans.They are no match to real refugees.
Red-pilled character is Stannis.

we wuz barbarians n sheeeit

>i got biggole dick yall
>less go kill my niece n nephew
>oh shiet they stole all my ships
>go home and build me some ships yall

I will laugh at you when you know that Daenerys isn't targaryen at all

Woman detected. Euron is going to make the iron islands great again. The dyke bitch (don't even know her name lol) is making the iron islands cucked again. No more raiding or reaping

>lost the fleet of ships for a girl and a broken man
>fit to rule westaros
>true king

So red pilled characters in GoT are the ones with the most wisdom, knowing what is best for the realm, and want to make Westeros great again?

The only one I can think of is Varys.

Literally, The only truly red pilled character on the show.
>Wouldn't cheat on his wife
>Brought home nephew and raised him as a bastard
>Cut peoples heads off instead of having other people do it because it was the right thing to do
>Went to war for his king, and protected the throne for the king instead of taking it for himself because its a fucked job
>Wouldn't bow to the lannisters and tried to oust the cuckers.
>Died for his children

wtf even is this thread?

THANK YOU. I've got friends saying it was the best episode of the entire show, and just wonder if I'm being contrarian.

I hope he kills Theon and his dyke sister. I don't want to watch another stronk womyn succeed.

Being redpilled means understanding the truth of reality and the implications of a situation.
This shitter was bluepilled because he was ignorant of the danger that a mass transformation of Wildlings into undead would create.

Don't read the ASOIAF series.Just read the new chapter of Euron.Its one of the best chapters in fantasy history I've read.You will laugh at show-euron after that

>didn't take Joffrey etc hostage to control the jew lannisters when he had the chance because muh honour

Davos is pretty based tbqh, shame he sucked Stannis' dick so much

Only redpilled characters are the one who saw real white walkers

>implying stannis wasn't right all along

>tfw white walkers are an allegory for immigrants

Do you even know the lore?

He is litearlly the reason the iron born is held in such high regard since he basically destroyed all of tywin's fleets by himself in the grey joy rebellion

"He's also a captain of the ship Silence, crewed entirely by mutes - to keep the crew from revealing any of his secrets, Euron personally ripped the tongues out of each of their mouths"

He also apparently knows black magic from
Qarth

Literally not a single person more fit to rule westaros

/thread

Name one thing Stannis did wrong apart from marrying selise

pic related, it's you

we're not talking about ASOIAF. We're talking about the garbage called game of thrones.

He is also obsessed with artifacts, torturing priests from every known religion, owns a valyrian armor and dragon eggs.He is also obsessed with becoming god.One of the best villains in fantasy so far.I imagine dany getting wet and feeling helpless in his presence and it just gives me boner.

Stannis THE MANNIS Baratheon

The man with the master plan.

Crashing all the houses with no survivors.

Have you read the Aeron chapter from Winds of Winter? It hasn't worked out well for him.

You're going to have to elaborate there, friend. I did read the books and haven't heard this theory yet.

Greyjoys in the book are different. Also, the book show amount of REAL man, differente of the serie, which show amount of cucked man.

youtube.com/watch?v=LAwRng7pom8
He pulled a Hitler

I'm assuming they won't cut out the magic part also, the whole him burning the fleets is canon in the game of thrones show

I hope they do follow the books some more though because he's my favorite charcter out of the entire series, he's so fucking amazing in everything he does

Bronn is the most redpilled character in this show since he only cares about his own well being and not some abstract "ideas".

Now please tell me how long do I have to wait for dragon bitch to die?

yeah raising jon as a bastard rather than giving him the true kingdom he deserved was really based...

You're literally retarded. Every wildling they didn't let through would be another white walker they had to fight. The wildlings also fought to take back winterfell from an absolute monster. Trying to compare wildlings to real life economic migrants (aka """refugees""" ) shows how ignorant you are.

I have nothing against Stannis, just saying that Davos bowing down to whenever Stannis wanted to do something he didn't agree with was a shame

That giving birth to smoky demon baby scene was hot as fuck though so I don't mind

They will bend the knee or i'll destroy them.

Selise's house was quite strong, though.
And i think he married before he was a prince.

>Daenerys isn't Targaryen
>She's immune to fire and granted birth to petrified dragon eggs, of which only Targaryens are capable of doing.

Pick one.

This

Not that strong, everyone in the house was retarded and they spent their whole time doing nothing but whining that they had a better claim to the Reach than House Tyrell

It was for his protection. Robert Baratheon was killing every targaryen he could find

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

>implying she isn't just using Tek to do that

Stannis is the the one True King tho

"He's also a captain of the ship Silence, crewed entirely by mutes - to keep the crew from revealing any of his secrets, Euron personally ripped the tongues out of each of their mouths"

This is the single most retarded piece of writing I have ever read. What is written fucking language.

>hurr durr none of them can read or write!

Not an argument. They can be taught faggot. Hellen Keller was deaf and blind from birth and taught to read and write so fuck off.

You are. The battle of bastards was a totally new version of medieval slaughter, they finally gave us dragons...
What is it with you people, always nagging?

Hellen Keller is world famous for that reason, dipshit.