POST THINGS THAT WE WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT AGAIN

my big smelly arsehole

Are you for real? If as your politicians suggest you are to increase commonwealth interaction you still have India and Pakistan. Afaik your mini 9/11 wasn't the EU's fault.

>salty Germans

Kek

Did you really think this wasn't their plan all along?

;_;

haha, he's going nowhere. I have thoroughly enjoyed his time as labour leader.

those might happen more often lad

Stop using common sense. Obviously terror attacks are the fault of white Europeans, not the Muslims they elect as Majors in their cities.

>implying Austerity hasn't halted economic growth in Europe for the last decade.

10/10

Leaving the EU will only stop legal European migrants from coming, and even then it'll just make things a bit more difficult not stop them. If that's what you wanted then fair enough but I don't see many Polish Islamic extremists.

>looks set to
>reports hint that
>may be

i mean i think the guy's a cunt too but that article is shit. better source?

>indian doctors did 7/7
i know youre german but come the fuck on

Hahaha you think they will stop coming here

They don't come from Europe you dumb cunt potato nigger, they come from the old colonies.

I think you forgot that you still have millions of Mussies in your country lad. Hate to break it to you, but it's the domestic ones that are a much larger threat than the outsiders, especially second generation offspring who get radicalized.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

for no cited reason, maybe...

they arent getting in lad, and the ones that are here will integrate eventually

He was a major remain backer you fool. He hedged his bets anyway.

any european country that grants citizenship to a """refugee""" or """migrant""" was previously opening our borders to terrorism

brutal.

>there are enemies of England within your borders and there's nothing you can do about it except wait for their kids to integrate
This is just so sad

BRUTAL
R
U
T
A
L

In a glance, I read Turkey in the bus.
But it was just a one second nightmare.

Fuck I'm jealous now

Werent turks threatening to invade England once the were admmited into the EU, you Brits wrecked their wetdreams.

Why do you believe that? They are still coming to Norway, even though it was out all the time.

Being accessible by sea I think you are quite "exposed".

because if the conservatives do not obey the will of the people and continue to let them in then we will vote for ukip and then they will definitely not come in anymore

Once we have an Aussie points system they'll only get in if they are doctors and professors and the like. The ones who will actually integrate and aren't just thugs.

>Ship crews have pulled more than 2,000 refugees from overcrowded boats in the Mediterranean, Italy’s coastguard has said, as people-smugglers stepped up operations during two consecutive days of good weather.

>More than 7,100 people have now been rescued from international waters since Thursday, many of them on the dangerous journey from Libya.

He hedged.

Too risky to speculate on. Good choice too because many suckers did speculate... poorly.

FUUUUUUUUCK

I'm starting to think soros either planned this backlash.. or he's just a fool that's good at hedging.

>Once we have an Aussie points system they'll only get in if they are doctors and professors and the like. The ones who will actually integrate and aren't just thugs.
Just don't let the universities trick you into bringing in dumb niggers that """study"""

Where did they steal this boat?

Soros is no fool.

She is kinda hot desu wouldn't mind bremaining her butthole

Gf

Any man who makes a home on the beach is a fool, regardless if its made of Stone or Gold.

>he thinks that the muslims will go away
>he doesn't know that they're mostly British citizens, who's families were here before the EU
>he didn't realise that theye all voted for Brexit because now their cousin Aftab and his wife and 12 children have an equal place in the queue alongside White Europeans with the same skills and qualifications

>he thinks there won't be any migrants
>he doesn't realise the border will move to Dover and it'll be up-to-date us to police the border, with a huge refugee camp on our soil instead

You already have a system like that you idiot, most muslims come because of families and shit

And now a Turk will be the Prime Minister.

Only if you vote for UKIP

Sause lmao

He plays fucking everyone at once.

It's just that the EU-loving left is the most gullible cause to exploit.

Your country is still 40% muslim, mate.

Invade us pls

I see good things.

Why did that tactic not work for UKIP last year?

Whats their status in Schengen again? Candidate member?

Friendly reminder Brits: The Germans are vengeful. They don't take disobedience kindly. The war has just begun.

kek