Brits regretting there decision to leave (social media posts)

>This is the future you chose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just what have surfaced that makes her regret herself this soon?
What are those lies she write about?

muh short term market fluctuations means we're doomed forever

true lad

Oh, just a knee jerk reaction.

>remainers damage control

Now I know what Jewish meme tricks they are gonna pull when Trump is elected. DER I uh didn't know dis was gonna happan!

Someone translate this. I can't read beaner speak.

>less than 24 hours since the referendum
>still in the EU for another 2 years at least
>that 2 years won't even begin until we have someone activate the leaving EU clause
>cameron won't do it, he'll leave it for someone else in October

>all of this mass panic
>over a few pence difference

Fucking madness. People we've failed when it literally hasn't even begun. Fucking morons the lot of them, glad some of them voted Leave though, they'll change their tune to "I VOTED LEAVE! :D" when we're top of the world again.

Sup Forums summed up lel

So, they're now just flat out admitting that they have severe mental retardation. When did this become a thing?
Check me out, I'm so cool I don't even understand how voting works...

mah nyga

>I only wanted to see everything crash and burn as a meme, please stabilize again

>media immediately over-blowing short-term monetary speculation

Yeah, CNN is going nuts with it.

Obviously, these people are a minuscule fraction of the population, but JESUS, they lack any sort of foundation or backbone.

Unfortunately for us, people like this are immensely manipulatable by (((journalists))), and we are decidedly not in control of the media.

Nope, they just vastly underestimated the amount of shitlords that vote for the dangerous risky thing because "lulz"

Keep in mind that WWIII will definetly be a fun time. We could finally use all these school shooting trainees we got with all the fps games.

reminder that CNN is cuck central

I don't think I'll ever forget Christiane Amanpour's defeated sigh from this morning, lmfao

This is my only regret too. I honestly didn't think we would leave so I thought today would have been a better day to get them.

Oh well, guess I'll just wait a week for the pound to recover and get them at the airport.

Holy shit true banter from democratic lad

>@_notnA_

Don´t call it fate, it´s the future you chose.

Yeah nah, all the cool kids play candy crush and farmville.

Can someone post the Nigel wakey wakey pic.

Oh no, Germany suddenly letting in so many murders might actually work out in their favor... if they can get them to stop raping their natives for a while anyways.

>thousands

Yeah, that would've made a huge difference. What a fucking retard.

>I WAS PROMISED THINGS WOULD BE BETTER
>THINGS AREN'T BETTER
fucking millennials...

>I TOTALLY DO REGRET MY LEAVE VOTE, FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE

>I didn't think my vote would matter
I think this is the main fault of the first-past-the-post voting system we have, people don't respect their vote or take it seriously, especially when we suddenly have a rare vote where every vote really does count like a referendum.

>'pound to recover'
Good luck...

YES, SHED YOUR TEARS!

I FIND ENJOYMENT IN THIS.

island monkeys playing the victim card to not be raped by eu sanctions

n1 try loosers, your out.

>over a few pence difference

4u maybe

Media is obviously trying to prime the populace for a second referendum.

If they get away with it and you faggots don't start a civil war over it I swear on me fukkin mum m8 i'll rek ya

Jesus fucking Christ these retards. I thought people were just acting high and mighty when they said that the average Joe has no fucking sight beyond what happens the present day.

A true kike there

>I didn't know what I was voting for
The same could be said about the remain crowd.

I seriously doubt any of those faggots voted leave.

Smart money says that these posters are full of shit. Probably to start a false narrative about how nobody 'really' supported #Brexit. Am I close to the mark?

Haha. Who gives a fuck?

Jokes on Staycucks for not hedging exposure. Even the retard cryptocurrency shills on /biz/ did better than the Staycucks.

Too much cope.

LOL some of these are obvious trolls other posts are obvious shilling for a second ref because the ((( left ))) didn't get their way for once

Leave won by 1.1 or so million votes.
550000 or so votes would be needed to flip to change the outcome.

That many people did not vote for just joking or regretting sake.
Probably only a few thousand and maybe some more who were scared by the economic crash.

what was it 16 trillion dollars destroyed?

Those are sjw who are pretending that they even voted

VERY likely

Of course, we were born and raised in the lions den of Jewish trickery. I doubt the British normie has the savvy to pick up on it.

it pretty much says that cameron agreed to do the voting hoping that most would vote to stay, the cameron there's saying "ill do it, they cant be too dumb" but that then the voting was mostly to leave and cameron shat the pants, it then talks about the cons it could have like the loss of treaties and benefits, country relations and being an impulse for other countries to leave the EU

DELETE THIS!

>regretting the greatest decision of your life

don't believe their lies

It will. This is not even the lowest it's been in 10 years compared to the Euro. Lowest was 2008 when the pound and euro was trading almost 1:1. I say it will be back up to high 1.20s/low 1.30s this time next week.

ETERNAL ANGLO
T
E
R
N
A
L ANGLO

Maybe you are in luck and i'm not, but in my IRL surroundings it feels like 95% of the people don't know shit about economics, not even understanding basic economic circles, while having strong opinions based on 1-2 one sided media sources of their choice

>Probably only a few thousand

If it's higher than hundreds I'd be amazed.

It's FAR too early to regret this yet. Everyone is being so fucking stupid I can't even enjoythe tears, they just anger me.

true englishman

10 million british muslims now want to move to Canada and Europe now that the economy is going bad

>human rights
>wants to deny his countrymen the one true human right of self-determination

holy fucking shit oven these people now

too late now faggots.

Anton is a top lad and an absolute madman.

At least they have a true democracy unlike us.

Bingo

>The UK is (or was) part of the EU.

>And although it gave them perks like no customs*, free travel*, and living and working anywhere*...
>*anywhere in the EU, of course

>A lot of people didn't like it.

>The prime minister promised to hold a referendum to vote on remaining or leaving the EU
>(Note: he didn't want to leave)
>"They can't be THAT stupid."

>But the referendum happened on June 23
>And Leave won.

>Now the UK has 2 years to complete the "divorce" and negotiate their departure.

>They may lose trade deals, economic stability...

>...And possibly another country...

>And this was only the beginning.
>"I want to leave, too."
>"Me, too."

>And the Prime Minister announced his resignation in October.

I'm actually eating a cinnamon swirl right now.

Tastes of freedom, and cinnamon.

>>It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

So your leftists are as ignorant as American leftys

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

Listen to this whilst watching the UK collapse...

>Ahmad
Fire up the ovens

The day cuckoldry was defeated in Britain.

Leftism knows no boarders.

>nice bot network op, but you're not fooling anyone

>>>>>It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
>>>>>Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

Most of these people very obviously did NOT vote for leave.
Jesus, the amount of butthurt this created is hilarious.

Amen.

All choices have negative and positive. Yes there is immediate ramifications but So what? The point is to believe in Britian, the ramifications long term of staying in EU will always have been much much worse

That guy is redpilled. Might be a regular Pol user.lol

>not a shilling operation

You're using a fucking meme to justify a real political action. How did your parents fuck you up so badly?

i can see it now. soon enough elections will have a practice round so retards can see how they feel about their choice before making it for real

It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

>

>Brexit wins
>Somehow your human rights are now in danger
???

Hey, Goy!
All of us normal people voted to leave but we didn't mean it!
Give us another referendum!

lel

LOOK, SOME PEOPLE REGRET! WE NEED TO CALL A NEW REFERENDUM!

> jewish tactics

oh, they'll get another chance though