ITT:Amerimutt the song

>I NEED A CHEESEBURGER TO GO
youtu.be/Y4CXTssrBiE

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/7809/1-in-4-americans-thinks-sun-orbits-earth/
youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Implying Germany won't look like the left in 5 years.

>implying you ever been to Germany or can point out Germany on a map

la creatura...
la criptide....
la oscuridade antigua...

>making shitty memes expressing your resentment towards Americans while your own country browns
Germany died in 1945 desu

this band was based
og marxists

youve never been to germany in your life nazi fatty
cheeseburger in paradise

fuck america
hope they all get diabetes

Germany will have history, culture, and identity forever
Meanwhile, your country has always been a soulless mutt shithole. Literally a shopping mall full of fat retards with no roots or morals, only mindless spending and consumption.

The average German has been to America and makes fun of it every day for being an objective step down. Even if Germany was "cucked", they're still objectively whiter than you
Meanwhile, the average fatass mutt retard like you has never left his state because your job is slavery (as it should be, you're not smart enough to govern yourself)

el grotesco..

Lotta butthurt Eurocucks ITT

This Sup Forums thread is a bit too thinly veiled as music related

Back to Sup Forums so you can jerk each other off over this meme

Please tell me about your high intellect

The average European primary school teaches Calculus II and has a world history class that covers countries that aren't America. Meanwhile, mutts like you are lucky to learn algebra in college and don't know anything about France other than surrender jokes.

As I thought, you are dumb. Thanks for showing your ignorance though

Name me one fact about France without googling that has nothing to do with
>Napoleon
>The French Revolution
>Surrendering
>Cheese

Meanwhile 1/4 don't know that is the earth who orbits the sun, not viceversa
time.com/7809/1-in-4-americans-thinks-sun-orbits-earth/

>muh r/pol boogeyman

>>>/reddit/

Don't know why France specifically, but it has its roots in Charlemagne's empire and takes its name from the Franks
>Here’s the thing, though: Americans actually fared better than Europeans who took similar quizzes — at least when it came to the sun and Earth question. Only 66 percent of European Union residents answered that one correctly.
Embarrassing dude

>I CAN USE GOOGLE CAN I BE GOOD EUROPEAN LIKE U

Just stop, you're making a fool out of yourself. Sorry the rest of Sup Forums's not here to circlejerk with you

fixed
youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U

The main point is that this thread isn't Sup Forums or fostering music discussion.

LIVING RENT FREE

No, it's not. The main point is that you're a little redditor soyling who just has to moan about and keep mentioning r/pol. The thread being shit naturally came in handy.

Sup Forums is here dipshit, they're spreading to all of the other forums and ruining them.

pic related: mohammeds praying in germany

This guy's white though

>Germany will have history, culture, and identity forever

who gave you permission to talk? back in the corner, fatty

>RT
:^)

Imagine being this sheltered. Holy shit. Go outside more. Oh wait...

I'd trust an actual German over some Sup Forums retard american telling me about the state of germany

And I'd trust an actual American over some Sup Forums retard German telling me about the state of America.

Ok, Ahmed.