denverpost.com/2017/09/28/broncos-stand-national-anthem-vs-raiders/

Based Broncos

Fuck the Raiders

Other urls found in this thread:

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/steelers-will-stand-for-national-anthem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck them both

nice gimmick denver, too bad the raiders are going to rape you either way

I thought Raiders' fans were the only ones raping anyone?

Based

ya we'll see

>implying
Carr is throwing 4 Ints

I guess we'll just forget that they bent over for Soros this week.. fuck them, fuck the NFL.

They witness the power of racism

Probably because Denver is filled with nothing but right wing radio shitting on the players and idiots who fell for the propaganda it was about the shitting on the troops when it's about racial inequality.

At least Oakland will stick to their guns.

Based Kirk, based trips

Wait correct me if I'm wrong but I thought all teams that kneeled were only doing that for that specific week

>wyt pipo pls gibs mo monies we iz be oprashun

Yes. Barring Vladimir's lapdog saying more divisive garbage that was always the intention.

>he still believes in the russia meme

You are literally a brainwashed retard.

>when it's about racial inequality.

except Colin Kaepernick flat out said it was about the flag.

He won't and I am glad when he does. Shit is hilarious watching niggers chimp out and NFL ratings crashing.

What, he doesn't like the design?

Except he didn't. Nice try britbart.

What did SI mean by this?

>To me, for the president's base, the president delivers outrage. It's the outrage of the people who dislike the president. And the performance of the presidency, the ability to elicit howls of outrage from people like me in the media, or from Democrats or from others, is the whole point. It is the reward of having him as President Trump. It's not the wall. It's definitely not tax reform. It's the ability to fight that culture war.
You people are fucking children and hate this country. You just want to be entertained and make other people as miserable as you. Fuck you.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/steelers-will-stand-for-national-anthem/

They're trying to backtrack as hard as they can.

>Stephanie
>LeCuck
>Worthy of respect

>D-don't pull your s-sponsorships.....

They're still niggers for doing that.

Pussies.

LOL all media in denver is so leftist even Fox you have no idea what you're talking about

DURR RUSSIA DID IT

It only took one weekend to overcome the whole police/black thing that was being protested? Why didn't they do this sooner?

>You just want to be entertained and make other people miserable

Too late I already canceled my Sunday ticket and got a refund.