Hi, Sup Forums. I have a problem that's not directly related to music...

Hi, Sup Forums. I have a problem that's not directly related to music, but I don't think /r9k/ or /adv/ know enough about music to help me out.

I know that this is going to sound incredibly autistic, but I cannot function in social settings unless I imagine myself as a musician. No, I don't go around saying "IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES!" or moving around like an absolute madman or anything. I just fill myself with the overall demeanor of a musician. I can pass off as a normie well with this.

I choose musicians that already compliment my personality. My main three are MC Ride (When I'm feeling quiet but confident), Steve Albini (When I'm feeling a bit smug/cocky) and Varg Vikernes (When I'm feeling a bit edgy). I also have a rotating list of musicians that I can use. I've done Buzz Osbourne, Yamatsuka Eye, Grimes, John Zorn, MF Doom, Micheal Gira, the list goes on...

But my problem is, I have a party with my co-workers tonight, and I'm not sure which musician I should be. I want to be a bit more outgoing and talkative than usual, but not TOO much. I had a bad experience with Steve Albini during Christmas, when I got a bit TOO confident, so I don't want to use him. I'd like to try a 90's musician, but I'm not sure which once. I like but I feel like Matt Patterson he would make me come across as an autist. I was actually thinking about Kurt Cobain, but him being dead hurts him a bit.

Do you guys have any ideas for a musician that would be sociable and confident, but not too much so?

Wtf Am I reading.jpg

Just be urself :^)

Maybe talk to a therapist my dude, you're sounding kinda insane

Just go for Bowie, just always pretend to be Bowie and you'll be fine in life

what the absolute fluckfax

You're seeing things we ain't seeing, user

Crunchy Black

gibby haynes

Jesus Christ user, that's social suicide in polite society

William Bennett

be thom yorke
also what the FUCK am i reading

Kurt Cobain yourself.

go for tom waits

John Lennon

0wn yourself with a sporkeh

Is this a copypasta? This seems very familiar.
But to answer your question, try Steve Malkmus.

Go as Billy Corgan and tell everyone about the time you saw a shapeshifter

Somebody post that email that the one user sent to John Maus that one time

what

Maynard James Keenan