What would you do to live in the USA?

What would you do to live in the USA?

Nothing

Suck dick

We don't need any Spics anyways.

Why do americans think their country is so desirable? I prefer France by far, I don't like the USA, I don't understand why anyone would want to go there

I would do a lot to NOT live there

Yes, living in a future Islamic country is so much more preferable. You're right.

Yeah i'm sure you are ok with sucking Tyrone's dick while paying $100000 for your wife's son healthcare

Better than being a poor, brown Latin American hellhole.

t.50% white

The reason why so many immigrants go to America is because of the wonderful life and the American Dream. Many immigrants think the United States is so wide that the United States is called the country of opportunity.

Feel free to visit but don't stay. The same can be said for me when I visited France-Comte last year.

I mean we don't have the opportunity to be ran over by a truck by jihadists though.

We're really missing out

I would sell my kidney

K, i live in a good part and there are no guns so i don't have to be worried about being robbed unlike you
also
>be american
>shart in mart
>get shot

Because we've been cottled to think that we are the best country in the world, and we're too ignorant and arrogant to see that it isn't so.

Is it really that bad?

>there are no guns

Sounds like a wonderful place to live, where the government has all the arms and none of the citizens.

Enjoy your poor, unfree hellhole where you aren't allowed to own a gun

Please be bait.

A one way ticket from Moscow to Washington DC is around 1200$. The average monthly wage in Russia is 300$.

fat shart dumb guns heritage clap racist

Why do you want to go to DC?

>300$

If you work for a large international company you can request a transfer to their American branch.

Get shot
But seriously, make moonshine and shoot guns

Would sell my soul to devil

I'd invite you to a BBQ. We could cook some bacon on the barrel of an AKM

I would do anything NOT to live in the USA

Offer my anus to somebody to use anytime they want.

that's what Eastern Europeans are famous for, in America isn't it? That we're loose whores, gold diggers, willing to give it up to anyone, just so we can flee our stinking shitholes
might as well prove those stereotypes right
it's not like anyone expect us to behave differently
I'll put on a nice Slavic accent and pleasure you.
just take me away

Oh, what makes your Muslim hellhole so great?

I'd rather be in Europe

>t.50% white
We were originally 0% and you were 100%...

>K, i live in a good part and there are no guns so i don't have to be worried about being robbed unlike you

>Thinks his country is good because he lives in a good part

>Thinks all of America is the Southside of Chicago

Hmmmmm

Absolutely nothing

Shut the fuck up, spic.

Good post

I'd eat my booger

Lmao buttblasted amerishart

I earn 220$ as a mechanical engineer with master's degree.

To live in the USA? I'd do fucking anyt-
oh wait haha

I don't know but I would really like to live in Washington seems like a real nice place. Nature and not too many heatenings.

Are you kidding? I make $20/hr as a repair technician, I spend 1/2 of my time at work fucking off, and I only have a trade school education.
>tfw natural born citizen