rv tcg when

cute!

post good pictures of chen

he brings me so much joy

Its Chen time

worldwide virgin

>going to Sup Forums
you can be better than that user

yu...JEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah that's choa, she's great at that

you too fag

that's what he looks like when he's on top of me

choabidi choabsorbing ceo-nim's omo stick cummiehameha

i told you it was slug hour you dumbass now get the fuck out

this is the best photo of chen in existence

Find a flaw

Kun!

are you from australia choabro, or did you just wake up early? i'm surprised to see you at this hour

no, someone linked a kpg thread from Sup Forums here when it was time for a new thread

hot and cute at the same time

face, body, voice, attitude, the list goes on...

thanks i've been looking for that one

comeback when. theyve been doing a lot of instagram lives lately

duendebsorbidi

she's a cunt

oh, looks like I gotta apologize to you then, doesnt it?

cant even enjoy a baseball game without photographers capturing their every move

he's from south cali. really south iykwim

gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook
gooks
gook

would you trade your ability to read in order to be good at singing and dancing

happy friday slugbros

our magic guy!

shut up pcy

He said he was west coast america but he's on when I'm on so I feel like he's australian.

probs posts on /cric/ with the lads

happy friday

watch what you're saying about my husbando

na na na NANANA

that's idol life
they knew what they were signing up for

dont be rude

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuks : )

FUCKING STOP

i thought we were friends you moroni
be nice to us or else

We'll be lucky if they even have one or two more left. They're not bringing in much cash and the members are on the old side.

it's fine
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/390736309/#390736309

now thats a cute egg

happy friday

bitcoin btfo

there's lots of choabros you have to be more specific

almost there

our guys

i heard choa hasn't brushed her teeth since the first drop of semen she had in order to savor and build upon the flavor of the semen she's accumulated in her mouth over the years
they called it perpetual baby stew
people would apparently storm out of the exits during aoa concerts when she tried hitting high notes because her mouth opened too wide, letting all the smell escape into the arena like some kind of biohazard mustard gas weapon
also when she did that, semen bros would start cumming from the upper decks into her mouth and it would be like it was raining jizz or something
absolutely disgusting, filthy whore bitch cared more about semen than her own fans
then again she pleasured a lot of them too

in terms of the same few autists spamming embarrassingly yes

only the one on the right

say something nice about these men

slug looks like my neighbor

NCT 127 looks a little different here

they ended big bang

happy friday

please stop posting this picture. i cant take it anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=sQXsFFSaURg

How does shit like this get 4m views with retarded comments saying it's good, literally ruins 3 good songs.

>only three replies
>boipucci in the first
>loli in the second
>gachimuchi in the third
fucking Sup Forums

must be another new member

you have no friends cuck now kindly exit the thread or the slugbros will bash your skull in

>he thinks there's more than one ch*autist
OH NO NO NO

chungha?

please keep it coming user

>aiiyl
>good

hey guys is it time to post my meme?

>rap retard
im going mentally insane

They make great music and they're all nice guys. RM has learned a lot from his mistakes he made during his African-Americanboo days. Suga's a great producer and rapper. Sea was the best song of 2017 and they've accomplished a lot.

mr monster looks like a fucking alien

our guys

osaka's prince
scammer
flop queen
chicago boy

stop insulting choa or else

NONE OF THIS IS TRUE FUCK YOU IDIOT STOP

SHUT UP YOU ARE GOING TO GET HURT IF YOU DON'T APOLOGIZE YOU IDIOT

7 best boys in the world