Holy fuck.. UK BTFO!

Holy fuck.. UK BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY1zqLK9O2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i am now a #cruzmissle

Is this what passes off as comedy nowadays?

*nods sagely* mmm yes

*nods sagely*

>nu-males

>bong trying to do shitty American slapstick
What the fuck is going on? Do those lefties hate their nation so much that they can't even bear their own comedy style?

Millennials are fucking clueless and stupid. I feared the day that they are old enough to be leaders of the countries, they will fuck their countries over like never before in the history.

i'll be honest lad i'm in favor of BREXIT and that shitter post made me kek

Jesus fuck canada calm your shit. Who pissed in your maple syrup?

Nah, if you say anything against Brexit, your tweet will blow up. Instant retweets and likes. It's as if EU has deployed bots.

>1 post by this ID

>does backflip

Flipping Phil?

*nods sagely*

>this person is considered an adult

>1 post by this ID

I wish I could find a way to monetize liberal stupidity.

It's a competitive market out there.

Really makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=YY1zqLK9O2I

a backflip like this?

*teleports behind u*
heh, nothin personnel kid

>implying rest of the world doesn't support our brothers and sisters in the UK

Betanodders strike again

Freedom isn't free.

>*nods sagely*
There has to be a field of psychology known as anti-meme theory cuz this is some unprecedented pathetic shit.

god twitter is obnoxious and just pathetic.

god what a pathetic faggot. in his 30s and trying to be le ironic on le twitter. these people make me want to kill myself.

>leftists rooting for the UK to suffer

Yes, spill all the hate

*nods sagely*

hey look, another unknown on twitter with an opinion, posted by a leaf! this surely never happens.

what? he said "BTFO" too? hahaha priceless. They always do that! Someday I hope they're grown up and realize what BTFO actually means when I violently withdrawal my cock from their anus and their insides get BTFO

*unzips dick*

Checkmate atheists.

who is "rest of the world"?

They won't ever be the leaders of countries. If anything they are ostracizing themselves from the political process, forming a 'peasant class' for the sake of security and comfort, to be led by the rich 'nobility' that will forever take the reigns of leadership as rulers and policy makers. By the time these said nobles do something that the Millennials don't like, it'd be too fucking late.

I think I'd rather just be balding then start shaving my head

*I put on my robe and officially licensed Priesthood of KEKā„¢ scapular*

yes, reaffirming sheeple's political opinions by mocking those with different opinions is the ONLY comedy that exists anymore

*nods sagely*
really makes you think....
*hides*

That's it UK absolutely no more refugees and Muslims for you. We will weaken UK by depriving it of diversity. My wife is down at the mosque with our adopted 30 year old refugee getting culturally enriched as we speak. Really don't see how the English can compete.

IDK why, but kek.

>*nods sagely*

nice try kike

I thought it was funny.

It was pretty funny. Sup Forumsautists can't take a joke.

*nods sagely*