The year is 2050

>The year is 2050.
>An old Briton walks along the streets of London.
>Derelict buildings everywhere.
>Starving people dying in the streets.
>The sick begging for food and medicines, left untreated because the NHS has collapsed.
>Underage girls prostituting themselves to support their entire extended families, now left homeless and jobless.
>Suddenly, the old Briton gets a heart attack. He knows no help will come, there is no mobile phone service in the country anymore, after all.
>As he is drawing his terminal breath, one final thought reverberates throughout his mind: [spoiler]I SHOULD HAVE VOTED TO REMAIN...[/spoiler]

Face it, Britfags. You know that's what's going to happen soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

nottinghampost.com/who-should-be-the-next-prime-minister-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-or-michael-gove/story-29439289-detail/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>canada now the only country left standing gloriously after trump fucked everything up
>millions of burgerniggerds trying to get in
>King Trudeau the second builds a wall to keep them out

the future sound good

You know trudeaus lineage will accommodate us
Not a true Canadian unless they're a cuck

>butturt poles because they can't fix our toilets anymore

HAHAHAH FUCK OFF

>It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
>Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

>he is basically describing the state of his own country about 6 years ago

tip top kek you butthurt contintental wog.

>spoilers on Sup Forums

Found the cross boarding faggot.

Fuck off Cuck

THE EU IS CRASHING WITH NO SURVIVORS

Top kek you gotta go back slav

It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

>t. plumber who didn't get through in time

It's impossible to help their country anyway

Brexit serves merely as a delusion that the EU was the cause of the internal problems of Britain

In reality it's the british elites who are liberal, cosmopolitical and promote degeneracy

In EU or out - Britain will implode anyway

>London
>flag

Holy shit so many newfags.

You mean Britain will become what Poland is like now

>this will only be the fate of non Englishmen
Are the people white at least? Did shitty conditions after Brexit make shitskins go home?

MODS delete shill threads.

How did this movie get it so right?

Reminder that Poles are the biggest cucks.

europe is genetically diverse in its food. no place on earth can beat the variety and diversity of the cuisine that europe birthed.

america is genetically diverse in its people, but not so much in its food. it would be impossible to accumulate the thousands of years that europeans had to cultivate and birth the most genetically diverse food crop in the world. america just needs government oversight which we have to make sure our food is safe, and if that's not enough a empowered consumer who can necessitate changes done by industry to make food safer or healthier.

why does the world need europe to be another america in genetic makeup in the form of humanity, what's wrong with genetic variety and diversity in crops which europeans have the traditions and culture to prosper.

to appease thousands of tumblrinas who want to dictate to the rest of the world behind their computers how to live their lives, how to think, what to and not to say? they can't even live their own lives, what makes them think they have the right to tell anyone else how to live if their lives are predominantly behind a computer

>The year is 2016.
>An old Pole walks along the streets of Warsaw.
>The sick begging for food and medicines.
>Underage girls prostituting themselves to support their entire extended families..
>Suddenly, the old Pole gets a heart attack. He knows no help will come, there is no mobile phone service in the country anymore, after all.
>As he is drawing his terminal breath, one final thought reverberates throughout his mind: [spoiler]I SHOULD HAVE FIXED THE PLUMBING[/spoiler]

W-wait what would happen if Germany left the EU??

>Underage girls prostituting themselves

You may be framing this the wrong way if you want to generate a negative response in the reader considering where you are.

Doesn't most of your scenario describe Poland today?

>2050

the old guy's still able to walk around city streets in his 90s? things must have worked out pretty well for him, most people nowadays are stuck in a wheelchair by that point

Shills need to get out. Britain will always prevail even when the rest of the world does not.

The remaining nations would go bankrupt and as a conseguence each one of those nations would go under a communist dictature, spreading communism in the old continent first, and in the rest of the world then.

>The year is 2050.
>An old Briton jetpacks above the streets of London.
>Pristine superstructures everywhere.
>Fit, healthy people enjoying themselves above the streets in their own jetpacks.
>Red cross begs people for food and medicines, since they are the only country left untouched by the EU civil war.
>Underage girls able to have sex everywhere since pills are 100% effective against unwanted pregnancies, STDs, and prevent any psychological trauma.
>Suddenly, the old Briton gets a heart attack. He knows to quickly take an anti-heart attack pill. There is no need to use his mind-link phone. Still, a medical drone shoot through the air towards him and asks if he is ok.
>>As he dismisses the robot, a lone thought reverberates through his mind: [spoiler]I'm gonna need about three-fifty.[/spoiler]

Deus Vult the Brexit my poor blindend polish slave of the EU! Come to us, join the city of light and leave the sinking ship as well as long as you can!

BREXIT for the win

Why not NatSoc? Quite a few have large groups of natives upset with immigrants. It would just take an economic downturn to knock those who are pro immigration down a peg, then BOOM no one to argue against nationalism convincingly, only takes 10% of the population to get active and most will just go with the flow

>[spoiler]I SHOULD HAVE VOTED TO REMAIN...[/spoiler]
>As a somali Muslim pulls his pants down and positions himself above him he finishes his sentence
>[spoiler]...IN THE UK[/spoiler]

>The year is 2050.
>An old German walks along the streets of Berlin.
>The sick begging for food and medicines, left untreated because Islamic prayer will save them.
>Underage girls marrying Muslims to support their entire extended families, now left homeless and jobless.
>Suddenly, the old German gets a heart attack. He knows no help will come, there is no mobile phone service in the country anymore, after all.
>As he is drawing his terminal breath, one final thought reverberates throughout his mind: WE SHOULD HAVE LEFT WITH BRITAIN

kek

Glorious.

>the year is 2050
>A lone old memer walks along the streets of London
>Derelict buildings everywhere
>Men, women, mamed and wounded from the last memetic warhead that struck a year ago
>The sick begging for Pepe's and feelsguys, left meme starved because the Sup Forums collapsed
>Underaged girls posting nudes of themselves on reddit to earn memes for their families, now left memeless and destitute
>Suddenly the old memer is overcome with the rarest pepe
>He knows he will never be able to save this one , there is no space left on his 2Gb zip disquette
>As the dankness starts to consume him one final meme reverberates through his mind: [spoiler] O FUG [/spoiler]

Immigrants are poor, the states cant steal things from them.
They got to steal things from theyr citizen if they want to come back on their feet.
Also immigrants could be just more workers.

Looking at what communism has done to Russia and China, i would think that its the most easy way to heal a nation.

[spoiler]Hell on earth basically[/spoiler]

Genuine kek.

Bretty gud

>the second most rich country of the EU
>rich enough to keep multiple shitholes on their bare feet (including poland), by directly injecting money on their already dead economies
>they will be the ones to suffer with poverty fo' sho'

You're scared, aren't you?

looks like wladyslaw is a little asshurt that britain doesn't want him to clean shitters no more

I'd rather die of starvation than being fucked by Somalians
FUCK OFF SHILL

> im totally a Sup Forums poster guys
> [spoiler]

hahahaha
hahahahahaha
fag
get out

>Replying to your own post

>Poland
>EU
>Poland

Nice scifi mate

>The working class triumphing over the upper and middle class is evil triumphing over good

Oh yeah I forgot about IDs.

10/10 post.

>If only germany hadn't unleashed that super virus on the isle out of revenge.

Great work britty

spbp

Fucking beautiful.

>>The year is 2050.
>>An old Briton walks along the streets of London.
>>Derelict buildings everywhere.
>>Starving people dying in the streets.
>>The sick begging for food and medicines, left untreated because the NHS has collapsed.
>>Underage girls prostituting themselves to support their entire extended families, now left homeless and jobless.
>>Suddenly, the old Briton gets a heart attack. He knows no help will come, there is no mobile phone service in the country anymore, after all.
>>As he is drawing his terminal breath, one final thought reverberates throughout his mind: [spoiler]FUCKING WINDOWS 98[/spoiler]

What happens to the EU if France bails on it?

Trumping this thread with no survivors

H-how long has that EU flag been here?

Long enough for people start calling you a newfag.

now you can do it
oh wait, you dont know how to even that!
you cant even connect the fucking faucet.

Why exactly do brits think they have won something when they haven't deported a single muslim?

You have literally achieved nothing on immigration.

I've seen this pasta in other threads, probably the same (((person))).

It'd be completely dead

>The year is 2050
>toilets clean themselves
>Poles get BTFO

Everyone is telling stories, getting painful boners, becoming stupid fucks from all the uncontained euphoria and whatnot.
But I'm sitting here and wondering when the chinks plan on invading Europe economically, even more than they already have.

Topkek

>Underage girls prostituting themselves
More like a slave market inshallah

>toilets clean themselves
Well technically they do exist already. They don't work all that well however.

but (((he))) saw a woman crying on a bus!
have you no heart?

Well at least the girls will get money for it, now they get raped by paki's.

underrated post

So, modern day Poland then?

soon...

>The year is 2016.
>A Pole walks along the streets of Warsaw.
>The sick begging for food and medicines, left untreated because the healthcare system is in the toilet.
>Underage girls prostituting themselves to support their entire extended families, still homeless and jobless.
>Suddenly, the Pole gets a heart attack. He knows no help will come, there is no mobile phone service in the country, after all.
>As he is drawing his terminal breath, one final thought reverberates throughout his mind: "I should have hid under the bed when the Border Agency people came knocking..."

Face it, Poloks, you know what's going to happen soon.

Not really, no.

>Spoiler
>On pol
>Inside a green text

Kurwa

Wait what the fuck

What are you?

>Poland's only export, The Witcher series of video games, is co-funded by the European Union

I don't know how I feel about this

at least uk can be proud that they are now the fittest country in the world..
they lost so much pound

Have fun with all of those 'refugees'.

Yeah really though.

yeah think of it that way
at least they dont bomb us

Better than £1 minimum wage desu pham

nottinghampost.com/who-should-be-the-next-prime-minister-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-or-michael-gove/story-29439289-detail/story.html

vote Nigel Farage as next pm

>London

Nothing of value was lost

>The year is 2016.
>A young pole walks along the streets of Poland.
>The sick begging for food and medicines, left untreated because the EU has collapsed.
>Underage girls prostituting themselves to support their entire extended families, now left homeless and jobless.
>Suddenly, the young pole gets a heart attack. He knows no help will come, there is no mobile phone service in the country anymore, after all.
>As he is drawing his terminal breath, one final thought reverberates throughout his mind: [spoiler]REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/spoiler]

Britain was just fine before the EU, you know

since when poland annexed uk?

pay denbts

jokes on you your whole debt is on euro too would laugh my ass when you finally invoke article 50 and gets your interest skyrocketed

>The future of mankind lies in the hands of a pregnant black women with an absentee father and a British guy to support her
Sounds perfectly right to me

You heard it here first lads, jokes on me tonight!

I'm literally wiping away a tear.
That was beautiful.

he probably has leased already a jet to leave uk lol..

Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of sovereignty.

Good luck trying to find your balls in Angela Merkel's handbag.

That fucking pic top kek

>sovereignty
>scotland is about to ref your asses
>ireland too
>girbraltar too

uk is going down the toilet as the second empire that manages to self implode lol

Gonna be hilarious when Britain stops taking in refugees and deports all of its current ones then gets stronk-er and pays off its national denbts in 5 years as the GBP doubles in value over the Euro

I can't wait for the day Germany throws your ass out of the EU

>sovereignty
How are those TTIP negotiations going, United Kingdom of England and Wales?

and you think that uk that got only 1500 refugees will deport them
then gonna make contracts with other countries and then gonna get strong?

yeap good luck with that germany is out for blood on their asses to make them an example for the rest of europe

Their economy is going up and down like a fat kid on a trampoline. Germany's loving that because the more bailouts they hand over, the more power these greek cucks give up.

Greece is practically a failed state now, it's hilarious.