100,000 Anorak Jangle Bands

Eccojams

tfw all you need is 3 stomp boxes and a good pout

swirlies

BIG THING

RICH KIDS ON A DAY TRIP

Swirlies

fuckin love andrew garfield

This guy is a pathetic waste of space, a heroin junkie, a pedophile, & needs to be arrested now

ART

Was Ott ever really a junkie?
He'd occasionally vaguely reference having a "dark period" in his life on Twitter and ask.fm and shit, but he never got specific.

His shallow records goth video is his best video tbqh familia.

source?

Pedophilia source now

Schreiber said he started distancing himself & limiting conversation with Ott after he was hanging out with him at his apartment playing early Deerhunter Records & drinking beer, stumbled upon an old MacBook laying around, opened it, & saw a picture that he wishes not to describe. He also listens to Tekashi69 & thinks that it’s wrong that people want to criticize him cause he touched a kid. He isn’t allowed around children for a good reason

wat
>saw a picture that he wishes not to describe
some softcore erotica

>He isn’t allowed around children for a good reason
he has kids of his own...

You like Icegage but don't consider yourself a goth fan?
What are you a fucking retard?

This type of thinking is dangerous and is why more kids get abused. This isn’t a light matter.

Link?

i've been enjoying this dudes videos but he sometimes reminds me of ricky from trailer park boys

Look it up on google

I already tried. It doesn't exist, you're making shit up

I’ll never figure out how to use this place. Most of you are nuts but I miss the internet being nuts so I’ll take it.

Hello Ott

Can you please do your next video on Gus Dapperton?

Critics are saying
youtube.com/watch?v=R73EywZD-K0

>'He's handsome, he wears great glasses, he's got a killer voice — Gus Dapperton has got us all excited in the way that only a new music discovery can. Inspired by world class cinema and heartache, the Warwick, New York-based artist has been quietly putting out very good music, very sporadically, for the past year. Lucky for you, you caught him right before he appears on everyone else's awesome radar.' - Vice

>'At only 20 years old, Dapperton feels like he’s coming into his own, catching the attention of music fans and fashion heads alike. His new EP, You Think You're A Comic, sounds like a dream—a dazzling display of layered production, ambient segues, and lyrics that resonate. It’s a four-song exploration of falling in love for the first time, an experience that shaped the maturity of his sound and caliber of work.' -Pigeons and Planes

>"Mac Demarco for the Woke Generation" - Pitchfork.com

>"The world's first nonbinary genderqueer pop star" - AV Club

>"The most enigmatic up and coming personality in indie right now. Gus gets "it". He gets the zeitgeist in Trump's America. His music is catchy, fun, chill, funky, upbeat, and promotes a message of diversity and self love: exactly what millions of LGBTQ, non binary, undocumented, and PoC needed to hear in these dark times." - Buzzfeed

>"Honey soaked Instagram vintage filter pop genius" - New Yorker

>Gus Dapperton: Normalizing Individuality
youtube.com/watch?v=SJrRqxw620A

I easily have 80 lbs on AG but I’ve heard this more than you’d imagine. Thicc hair gets you over.

Most of our musical heroes were.

I was looking for some action, but all I found was Benadryl and alcohol.

start by dropping the trip.

I have a not-inconsequential immune system disorder. When I made the original wave of videos in 2012/13 the diagnosis was frightening and urged me to make them. I’ve since gotten it under control.

His PA showed him that video and told me he teared up. I haven’t felt a nanosecond of ambition since hearing that. It is accomplished.

his new video

Pygmalion

fuck off, gus. prune is great track, tho

Good on you

do we know of all ott's favorite artists?

youtu.be/rCEMQPrcqoU

he's really into grouper lately. and i don't blame him grouper fucking rules.
Hey chris, what do you think of that new breathy grouper single?

only chris ott would post an og vhs taped interview like this.
it's him boys, confirmed.

Hey Chris why do you completely write off See You On the Other Side by Mercury Rev?

Do you acknowledge Donahue always wrote all the songs and David Baker's influence is overstated?

Would also like to know why Pure Phase is your favorite Spiritualized album (I agree)

i just listened to pure phase for the first time last week, and it is awesome.

It’s not that, LGM is better - it’s that Pure Phase is the first and totalement statement for the concept. And he nailed it and everything after was just frillery and artifice.

You all will never appreciate how it pains me that the cover of that rubbish NMH record is your forum’s defining avatar.

>everything after was just frillery and artifice.
I don't know how you can listen to Home Of The Brave/The Individual and think this

i find ott to be kind of obnoxious and his whole disingenous obsession just seems so contrived to me but everytime i see an artist he likes mentioned its something i like too

What are your thoughts on Elephant 6 in general?

chris, you should consider getting a tripcode to avoid possible impostors

4changboard.wikia.com/wiki/Tripfags

jesus christ, take your shilling elsewhere. if ott ever does a video on you it will be a video about industry plants.

Half the people who are aware of me react this way. I accept it, I invite it.

Grimes

Ott isn't posting in this thread. It's just some gay nerd.

Do you really think someone would do that for no reason other than attention?

On a board full of dejected weirdos? Yes 100%

They brought Elyse’s record back from obscurity. And Neil Young, whom I loathe, is on that one. “Houses” is perfect imperfection. But as far as their contemporaneous activity, I hated all of it.

Your mom gay

damn, dude. i've never even heard of this. listening now, thank you based spotify.

Ott is usually right except that he hates The Brian Jonestown Massacre and Lilys. Two horrible opinions

>based spotify.

This is just onerously complicated. If you have any doubt it’s me: youtu.be/OybSwl05Zok

I'm gay

Incorrect. I disagreed with the narcissism both projected when they were working. They just weren’t that good. BJM left a much deeper footprint than Lilys, and are more justifiability historic; the first two years’ work of each act was good. Good is not great.

will you ever consider using twitter again? or some form of ask.fm?

how many beers have you had tonight, chris?

Yeah but your mind is too rooted in "shoegaze". She's Gone and Super-Sonic are some of the best psychedelic songs of all time.

Holy fuck, how did I not know he had a new video...

I’m on Twitter again but have spent more time muting people than interacting with it. Twitter is sincerely over. @shaIIowrewards with two capital I’s is me. A Hipinion boarder who was angry I turned heel on James Brooks of Elite Gymnastics counted the days until my account expired and registered it. They spent eight months of 2017 “imprrsonating” me, then were shamed out of continuing it, because it was so creepy. Their real account is newdorkage.

Play the new Smash Bros game with Fantano when it comes out

Start a Minecraft lets play

If you want to get deep and defend the legacy of mu, show me you understand how this intersects with the KLF: youtu.be/oJDGcxAf9D8

I only drink Syltbar these days.

Duuuuude he mentions Rodan and Seam...

chris what's that one topic you really want to make a video about?

Bill Drummond's favorite song of 2005

I was born in 1989 and the only thing I know about the KLF is 3am Eternal, the 1992 Brits, and them burning 1M pounds.

My question to you is do you think ASMR is art?

Hold me.

I saw the thread on ILM where you were talking shit about Ultra Vivid Scene, and Kurt Ralske showed up and you shat your pants

>You all will never appreciate how it pains me that the cover of that rubbish NMH record is your forum’s defining avatar.

someone tell hipinion that he's over here!

Anton Newcombe is 100x the songwriter Kurt Heasley is

Interesting fact: Kurt Heasley did vocals for this BJM song

youtu.be/vjaP9eXDQ-8

it reminds me a little of their Solid Gold Chartbusters project

Nobody’s decoded the VHS tapes behind me. youtu.be/kZ52mYyNMi4

Also, should be in your canon: youtu.be/RZI-FTcFtn8

Haha I love this song but I'm 28

What did people think of Throwing Muses back then

What's your favorite Winona Ryder movie?

And the next vid is about math rock and features me playing Popular Math Rock Drum Patterns, I’m editing it tomorrow.

Tanya Donnelly! I love watching "Pod" era Breeders videos because she's such a babe.

They were broken up by the time they broke. At the time you thought Tanya should have committed to Breeders but then Belly topped all expectations. If I have any creepy behaviors, it’s the number of times I’ve rewatched this: youtu.be/xT6oZGThwis

Hey Chris do you agree Spacemen 3 was fully realized with this album