Brexit

Who from pol voted for Brexit?

me

me too

me as well

But you're not even in the country XDDXD

But you're not even the in country XD

>It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
>Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

The SJW speaks

After journeying from UKIP Rivendell, i cast the One Ring into the Mount Doom of Brussels Mordor if that answers your question.

Postal vote reporting in,

I never understood this but Britain exiting the EU is a good thing for Britain or a bad thing?

It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
>>Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

Me

Who /comfy/ here

Nice senpai

Bad in the short term.
Good in the long term.

>>>It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
>>Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

i voted twice

It's good but the economy will face short-term loss but will get back on track.

>THEY AREN'T WITH ME SO THEY'RE EVIL

Good job Spartan

Voted leave and my town had a majority vote for leave, feels good.

I just bought 5 thousand dollars in the british pound

It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

Good decision.

I voted over 9001

This is my voting card

Wait what's the SJW thing supposed to mean in detail?

It's a copypasta. Basically what some cucked tumblrfag wrote and now people are posting it ironically.

If you actually it that's great but you used pencil

Someone redpill me on what the fuck is going on

OP is a bot, or idiot out of touch journalist wondering why everyone is saying cuck.

Those people are dumb but this dumb damn.

I voted by post, I'm a teacher in London. Most of those I asked voted leave, so much for the middle class Londoners all voting Remain. Bullshit.

That's good thing buy cheap Brit bong goods before the pound climbs back up

Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight.

>>>

I'm aware.

The better question would be who hasn't.

One of the few scots that went with leave. Listening to my coworkers tears today was one of the funniest things I've seen in ages.

You're on Sup Forums and brexit won, literally everyone.

You can vote by post? I did not know about that. Also for the average Brit bong the life should go even better as the housing prices drop and Muhammad's stop coming

A better question would be, which (eligible UK voters) DIDN'T vote for Brexit?

It's just gonna be like

>I like BBC

>muh deiveisrty

Not worth asking

It's pretty obvious that other than Scotland, only places of high immigration like London voted remain. Mostly generations old British citizens voted out.

Good thing the more aware you are the better

I voted
POO TO THE LOO

Been posting the fuck out of this in the days coming up to the referendum.
Ecstatic to see us win.
Victory for all Brits today.
R U L E B R I T A N N I A

Basically the UK is turning more liberal shit hole and the old folks one attempt to save it

i did

Not this sjw pseudo cam-whore for sure!

>can't even write X properly
>British edumacashun

>>It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.

Briana rules the waves

Present.

You are most welcome.

'A great shadow has departed,' said Gandalf, and then he laughed, and the sound was like music

> me this morning hearing about Brussels BTFO by Brexit

I hope someday all the countries will able to kick out the SJWS out of the door and send them to some diverse countries they should know what diversity actually is all they do in shit from their comfortable rooms which their ansectors paid for.

Beautiful

It could happen because the pen decided to die randomly

>but you used pencil

We won the vote though

Good plan! Also another one.

>Step away from the internet today

First smart thing she's ever done

Live stream from UK:

>He might've drawn outside the lines because the pen died

Indian educayshit

Votes remain indianon

That and the unemployed/undereducated

me

also have a cheeky back-up irish dual-nationality.

Only spent about 10 days of my life there lel.

Is that a meme you've got there?

But seriously it's just a small mistake it shouldn't bother you that much. I mean attacking someone for that small error is just ridiculous

me

The UK cucked the EU

Absolutely this the news is just left wing thing now

Right here. It was such a great day today

Anybody got that Nigel Farrage/Boris/Cameron game of thrones skit from battle of the bastards?

Getting a proper job and doing a proper days work would also help her...and stop referring to herself as a "sex worker" even if that is a bit of an exaggeration since no work because of muhh mental health.

I hope it gets bombed by sand niggers. Dead queers and leftie tears makes for a comfy weekend.

Dank one.

Wise thinking senpai by being in EU you had short term gains but by being out of it you have long term gains from now.

voted as well thank fuck no more pakis

The fuck? What kind of traitor you are?

I voted to remain in my country

Glorious day to be honest.

>evil
People love throwing that word around dont they...

a traitor to who?

Nuke that Londonstan

Why tho

Holy shit what's with women and leftism why they're so obsessed with the left wing? I don't get it

To yourself why'd you do this I mean I don't get what country you're loyal too?

Im loyal to the country that bought me up and I grew up in obviously which is why I voted out for UK.

I have dual-irish citizenship because thats where my family came from. Now I can chose to live in the EU if things ever get bad (which they won't).

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NICE MEME FRIEND UPBOAT MY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happens to the romanian and hungarian prostitutes after the brexit?

Hi poo in loo. I got my vote in soon after the polls opened.

Nice job fish and chips

That's alright then

Me

God only knows, best to not try and even attempt to rationalise it. Just get called bigots, xenophobes, misogynistic pigs etc :P

me curry boy

this is an important question

I did too, as well, also.

How does that FREEDOM feel, brits?

Holy crap those words they're like buzzword words now. Also I'd say being a closet racist is the best thing senpai.

Racist reporting in.
I'm even from Cornwall so I actually shot myself in the foot to the tune of 60 million.
#yolo

i voted to leave senpai

here have a meme as part of a cultural exchange between our peoples