Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about this franchise?

Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about this franchise?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disaster_draft
gooddayillinois.com/tag/black-bears-in-illinois/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All current and former Bears players and coaches should be gassed. Then they should demolish Soldier Field and erect a monument to the Packers franchise.

Polonium in Glennon's coffee

the St. Louis Bears

Its time for you to stick a butterfinger in your ass

Your franchise died with Ditcuck. 2006 and 2010 were lucky flukes and deep down we all know it.

They need to give them an actual QB so that they can compete.

Don't mind me, just being the only winter Chicago team without its head in its ass

It's time for white people to stop caring about the NFL

Can't they give them an emergency draft to get some actual good players so that they aren't a complete joke?

Why isn't this seriously a thing? No team and fan should ever have to watch Mike Glennon be a quarterback.

crispety crunchety butterfingers for the first 40k fans in the stadium next home game

Where my suicidal razorcake fans at?

...Should they draft another quarterback?

How about good players in general? Everyone just sucks so much and is devoid of all talent and chemistry. How is this team as current even considered a professional NFL team? Have the league step in and do am emergency draft. Or force their hand by shooting down the bears plane. No one will miss these current players anyways and they don't deserve to live with how they played today on a national stage.

This.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disaster_draft

Just kill or disable more than 15 players on the team. If you also want to steal the #1 overall pick, kill enough to cancel the season for them. Other teams can protect upto 32 of their own.

The NBA disaster draft would be crazy. Would be able to build an insane power house.

The Dubs and Celtics are the only teams deep enough to have to worry about protecting the sixth man.

This would be perfect.

Start by getting rid of John Fox.

t. Broncos fan

the team is waiting for the owner to die so it can be sold to someone who will give a shit about the team

What I gather so far from this thread is the way to fix the bears is to kill all the players and the owners.

Good thing they're in Chicago right?

I won't get over us losing to them last week. I know it's going to cost us home field advantage in the playoffs and be the reason we lose. Fuck Mike Glennon.

sell the bears to a state with bears

At the very least they should give them a good QB with a good receiver. Teams like the patriots and stuff have too many good pieces that they should just forfeit them to the Bears. Goodell needs to get on this already otherwise the whole league is an embarassment.

Seconded.

This. The burrs should move to Oakland when the Raiders leave for Vegas.

actually there are bears in Illinois
gooddayillinois.com/tag/black-bears-in-illinois/

the entire team is incredibly young, all the vets from the 2000's are retired or on other teams

they HAVE a good QB, did you see trubisky play in the preseason? I'm a packer fan and even i was so disappointed that the bears didn't pull glennon last night

if he was pulled and Trubisky was put in the game would have been closer.

>wants to gas Thomas Jones

bruh he was a savior of the Jets in the late 2000s