Why the fuck isn't it Sup Forumscore?

Why the fuck isn't it Sup Forumscore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyN5157_Xos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The beat 2 minutes and 17 seconds in on Poker Face is legendary.

Its honorary Sup Forumscore which is a lot coming from a pop album

Ikr? Summerboy was my favorite. Some of Lady Gaga's early so were cute too. Look up Stefani Germanotta Band.

dada doo doot

it is
amazing album

well gaga definitely has quite an interesting body of work

that lady needs some steroid cream

She jumped the shark with all the lgbt shit and her "little monsters"

I thought her foot was a dick for a second
Italian women are top top teir

The Fame and Fame Monster are about as good as top40 pop has gotten this century. Compared to the shlock on the radio today it's downright excellent.

Born This Way is her best full studio album. All The Fame has are it's singles, too many of the other songs are shitty fillers that aged horribly

Because The Fame Monster already is.

Because she's an oportunist marketed at kids who are too young to know those who she stole from like Grace Jones, Annie Lennox, etc

It is bro

oh fuck thats not a dick
i thought it was a massive uncut log

now that the dust has settled can we agree that lana del rey is more influential musically?

I won't tell you that I love you
>Kiss or hug you
'Cause I'm bluffing with my muffin
>I'm not lying I'm just stunning with my love glue gunnin'

terribly wrong opinions

OP was right btw. the fame IS her best record, and the only good one

Fame Monster>>>Born This Way>>>Artpop>>>The Fame/Joanne. Have a blessed day

how is the migraine indulcing beat of artpop better than the fame? She peaked at her debut. Eh Eh alone has more effort put into than that entire record

swine and aura i guess fit that description, but it's a fun album. eh eh is good, just like the other singles. i at least somewhat remember the lows on her other albums, i can't tell you what half of the album tracks on the fame even sound like. but what i do know is that they don't sound as good as
youtube.com/watch?v=lyN5157_Xos