youtube.com/watch?v=2dHs4W8P0QU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek'd irl

Kek.

>tfw no darkie to put babies in

oh wow

Wait, is a boy or a girl?

That's a very sexist thought.

You fucking bigot. Why do you think it may have a gender? After all, it was "born" in europe.

Merkel is not a proper prename, I doubt the officials allow that

Germany doesn't allow silly names?

The Kings birthday is a national holiday where the entire country gets a day off, there are festivals, boat parades, street markets and everyone dresses in orange.

Germany deserved it.

They allow silly names but it has to be a name somewhere

Merkel is not a name?

Here a government regulatory organization called "Polish Language Council" maintains a list of names you can use for your baby. If you want to name your child something different you have to obtain permission for it and they will held a conference whether it's okay or not. Most of the time you get "stop trying to ruin your child's name you fuck" type response.

>le poland isn't communist meme

Very, he's very popular and a pretty chill guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKMHx7Lzs6o

The elected one or the true one?

Pretty similar to Portugal, only difference is we have a list of names you can't use IIRC.

Are only polish names allowed? I heard you have a vietnamese minority are they allowed to keep their names?

It actually make sense.
I read somewhere that people with shitty names tend to became depressed more often, and even develop retardation.

It got pretty hilarious when dumb trash bydlo parents were permitted to use actual names so they picked retarded shit like Jessica, Brian etc.

So the Polish Language Council decided to cull that shit and while still permitting those names they must be written in Polish. So instead of trashy Jessica you get retarded Dżesika. Xavier became Ksawier, Angelica became Andżelika etc.

Registered minorities are an exemption I think. But Vietnamese aren't registered minority. These are: belarussians, czechs, lithuanians, germans, armenians, russians, slovakians, ukrainians, jewish, crimean karaites, lemkos, roma and tatar.
So vietnamese are permitted to use vietnamese names (obviously) but they have to be "polonized" ie. using only the sounds and letters existing in polish. So no v, q, x etc.

it is not a real prename

The Kings birthday:
youtube.com/watch?v=NB_cq05a5Qo

The Dutch state of the union where the King announced the plans of the year
youtube.com/watch?v=2dHs4W8P0QU