#QUEBEXIT WHEN?

#QUEBEXIT WHEN?

soon

Nah we are fine

please soon , quebec is just a welfare state relying on Sask and Alberta. I want these fuckers to collapse when they leave.

It's not about whether you want to stay, it's whether we want to keep you

when Quebec gets rid of the corruption endemic in its economy and provincial government, claiming their old name of Canadien the anglos stole over the course of the country's history

Quebec IS Canada.

you there was a time when there was nothing in western canada ! guess who paid the roads and infrastructure to develope everything ? thats right they enslaved frecnh population and taxed them to the welfare state we are today so ...

This.

Nobody cares what you want zang

We dont even have any decent politician to rouse some nationalism.

Quebec will free itself from bondage one day, but that day is distant.

/thread

I'd rather we leave the Commonwealth and say fuck you to the uk. Maybe we can keep the family together

If it does happens, I'm going to surely enjoy paying the same taxes as if I were in Canada.

Fuck it, I'm moving down to Vermont.

Absolutely never.

Look up the Clarity Act. It's virtually impossible unless the Bloc Quebecois gets a huge majority of seats in the next federal election.

Dear rest of Canada,

If you can somehow convince the fucking Quebecois to decide to break apart, we will annex you and you can become American.

Deal?

Sincerely,

America

#QUEBECAURREVOIR

Even if Quebec decides to leave the rest of the country won't let them

I think you have it backwards. Pretty sure if there was a referendum outside Quebec on whether or not they should get the boot it would be overwhelming.

Uh, no?

Pretty sure that vote would never happen anyways. Even if every single seat went to the Bloc Quebecois during the next election, they'd still probably be blocked by the other provinces.