A Sup Forumstant made album of the year this year

A Sup Forumstant made album of the year this year.
Discuss.

don't look at will toledo's furaffinity favorites

>Indie Rock

That's really just a testament to how shitty music is in 2018

i honestly don't see what anyone sees in this album or will's work as a whole. even if you want a sad coming of age album about failed love, there's much better candidates.
sam's also a faggot, but he was completely right when he wrote that essay: will's music is a dime a dozen. his music just sounds like a pale imitation of many other bands and he has the most insufferable personality in all of indie rock right now, even worse than father john misty.

he wasn't actually a Sup Forumstant

fuck off

This just proves music is all marketing zero substance. Especially the limping corpse of rock.

hey guys montie here

t. triggered soyboy

Why don't people like it? Just because this album isn't the most innovative, it doesn't mean its bad music.

People who think Will is a Sup Forumstant are gullible as hell.

It is a bad album that was promoted based on artificial word of mouth. The fucking creator of the album even knows this and smugly brings hints at it in interviews.

I will be glad if hip hop is not assigned AOTY this year too
The fact it’s indie rock is even better
Let’s go back to the ITAOTS, Hospice, Veckatimest, Merriweather Post Pavillion, etc. version of Sup Forums, this place was more fun before p4k started giving inflated ratings to rap and the whole Death Grips meme

Not a word of this is true, and I don't fucking care about this album or the band. This is just what unsuccessful people tell themselves when people on the same general level get popular while they roll around scrambling for money in the dirt. It's fucking pathetic. Artificial word of mouth doesn't explain why so many people have bought or listened to it.

>music can't be fun if it's black

>why do they succeed and I don't...
>I know! It must be sh*lls!

Truly, truly pathetic, and I don't like Will's music at all.

Fucking exactly, fellow dubsmaster. It's petty and vindictive.

>the best album if 2018 is an album that came out in 2011
2018 BTFO

It can but pretending it’s better just becase of “grandiose” production with multiple guest performers and the street cred inherent of being black is bothersome

Nobody pretends that you paranoid quack.

This.

Music is dead as a doornail. You little 1998 born shits can pretend otherwise, but when this faggot shit album is going to be called one of the best albums of the year for 2018, when it wouldn't crack the top 150 1965-2005, there is a problem.

It's pretty annoying that what is basically a remaster of an album that didn't even come out in 2018 is topping 2018's chart.

>le triggered XD
fuck off

BAWWWWWW

car seat if youre reading this fuck you

Put your trip back on, Monite. You're not fooling anyone.

I DONT WANT TO GO INSAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Teens Of Denial was better and I don't think Car Seat Headrest is even that good in the first place. Maybe if you're still in college and a virgin

all of it is true. the fake grassroots shilling this album had in 2011 is well documented.

anyone with a furaffinity account wanna fill me in on this?

i don't remember what his account name is sorry

If it's so well-documented show me the receipts.