BASH

NAZIS WATCH OUT!!!

got called a Nazi in Denny's lads

If Henny Blanco was there you would have gotten your shit kicked in. You got off easy, pipsqueak.

Is he white?

lmao

Is Henny bragging about bench pressing 70 kilos?

he can leg press 500 too

Canada uses kg u dumb Finnfag.

No we dont. It's weird actually because we use kilometres but feet/inches and lbs.

No matter how annoying you find stormfront and Sup Forums autists, these sjw/antifa fags will always be fucking worse

Who the fuck is Henny Blanco?

Yeah it's pretty impressive how cringy the left can be. It should be hard to look like a bigger loser than Nazis but they keep pulling it off.

>bench press 150
>leg press 500
Rippetoe claims another victim

the UK does too I think

What the FUCK did u just say bitch?

t. fat nerd who has never watched NHL

Find it hard to believe that a group of 6 people sat and discussed the Jewish menace, clad in black leather and swastikas, in what I can only assume is a fast food joint

Their profiles are exactly the steryotype of an sjw, yet they think it's a badge of honour.

>he doesn't know about the Nazi meetings at fastfood restaurants

Legitimizing political violence against those who disagree with you is definitely a great idea that could never backfire in any way, especially when the right controls congress, the Supreme Court and the executive branch. I hope the definition of 'Nazi' continues to grow broader in the minds of Antifa.

It was probably a group of 6 perfectly normal guys who were just talking about how good of a job Trump is doing.

Supporting Trump is enough to be considered a Nazi by many of these leftist tards

You must punch nazis or they will take over

lol

For every kekistani there's like 10 antifa(gs) though

because 10 antifa people weigh the same as 1 kekistani

Doesn't look that bad.

I dont think so.

>YELLOWPERIL

fucking lol I love those retards

wtf is this

What is a Nazi? Ask many on the left and they'll tell you believing in anything less than anarcho-communism and the inherent evil of liberal democracies such as the US or the UK makes you tantamount to Heinrich Himmler.

If you are a white nationalist, white supremacist, neo-nazi, or wish the confederacy one, you are a nazi.

>tfw clerical fascist
Whew I slipped through lads

>white supremacist

A protean catch-all that increasingly defies concise definition. I've been told institutions such as police departments and prisons are edifices of white supremacy. If this is true I suppose I must be a white supremacist because I believe in the rule of law. Am I a white supremacist if I admire the founding fathers of my country?

Even Hitler himself professed great respect for the enduring urban, literate civilizations of East Asia, whose foundings far predate the development of same in Western Europe. Hardly a white supremacist by the literal definition.

>or wish the confederacy one
>one

Nice

No, you are not a white supremacist.
But you are a big got.

why do people larp as people from history and commit violent acts in public? they should all get lives imho