Brexit day 1

Now that you're all back to work, wanna share the stories of watercooler conversations you had today?

All I heard at work was how the British old people were racist and voted out and everybody else isn't racist and thanks to the old people we're fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbkOZTSvrHs
youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm American but do a lot of international work.

Talked to one girl working in France who is originally from Scottland and she was whining about her passport and ability to work in the EU.

Talked to German who thinks they made the right decision. Obviously he was from Bavaria, northern Germans are cucks.

what do you work in?
all the lads at my corporate office were beaming
the only person i heard admit they were remain was the token paki lel

Work in software company. Everybody is White.

A girl was literally crying when she heard the news.

everyone is committed to indie ref 2.0 rip uk

>Hey the UK voted to leave the EU today
>Welp I guess our economies going down
???

Northern german here.
The hell you say?

>Live in the North West
>Literally everybody voted Leave except for some faggot town filled with pompous Southerners
>Entire work place laughing as London shits itself in an autistic fit

I said northern Germany is full of cucks.

>All I heard at work was how the British old people were racist
Jesus Christ, is West cucked THIS much? I thought it was just memes...what the fuck....people like this are a laugh stock over here, in Slavlands, overly sensitive bitches...

I work for an asset manager and the office was crazy. So many people calling up asking for what the fuck they should do with their assets.

What makes north Germans cucks compared to south Germans?

All I heard was good things about yall leaving today while at work. We are all happy for you here in South Carolina, USA

Weird, isn't it? It just goes against common sense. I wouldn't know how to react if a met such a person.

I've spent a bunch of time in Germany and the people in the north are much more liberal, especially Berlin. Also they talk down on the southerners and that they are 'farm people' even though bavaria has a bigger GDP.

this

why do people think that the economy is permenantely fucked?

nigga, of COURSE the DAY a country becomes sovereign investors *don't know if they are going to make it*

give it a few weeks, it will not only recover, but prosper and force other EU members to rethink their lives

hahahaha it's like how people in seattle look at Texas, even though Texas absolutely shits on them economically

True! Education is also Better. There is a huge gap between North and South.

>huge gap

kek, i love this meme

Most white people I talked to were like finally our best mate has left his harpy wife. He might take a financial hit but she was a massive bitch.

Only my housemate john green fan said it was bad.

I posted this earlier but I will post it again:
>Go at my work where there are many people from Poland, Nigeria, Malaysia etc
>First thing in the morning and everyone starts talking about the referendum
>Malaysian girls have no idea what happened
>They get panicked and start asking questions like "wait, why did they leave? What happens now? So no more free NHS?"
>Nigerians panick as well while looking at each other saying "does this mean that we have to go back to Nigeria?"
>MFW I think of Sup Forums's "you have to go back" meme and start hysterically laughing.
>Everyone stares at me with dead eyes and I swear I could see the fear in their faces
> -"did you vote user?". Me: "No No, I am not British, I cannot vote. (Although I'm from Cyprus and first thing I did early in the morning was go and vote)"
One fat British girl got so upset after 2 hours that she started crying and asked to leave. Another guy from Pakistan bought tickets to his country and he said he's not coming back.

It's been a good day!

Can someone explain to me why so many Brits think they're fucked over by voting out? There are 27 countries in the world that are part of the the EU, and 169 that aren't. Why do so many Brits assume they can't make it when 168 other countries have been doing things this way all the time?

This is pretty much what my work friends and I talked about. The mad rush to dump pounds sterling assets and stocks.

>I dont even work in Finance.

The thing is that those 168 haven't been in the EU.
Leaving is not the same as not forming part.

Good I keep hearing some people say this is the reason we need to become a republic. I just go, oh like how UK left the EU?

>racist

Why is there no economic talk at all about EU? Why is it all about race and issues that don't matter?

Lots of countries exist independently because they left other larger groups. Mine is one of them. Ironically, Scotland wants another vote to be independent because they overwhelming chose not to be independent of the EU. Makes total sense.

same reason they harp on about how the people that voted to leave are all old. They have brain washed a lot of the young and they don't own anything except debt. Well the actual dumb ones.

this makes me happy

Yes, of course.
But there wasn't an economic dependency.

>same reason they harp on about how the people that voted to leave are all old. They have brain washed a lot of the young and they don't own anything except debt. Well the actual dumb ones.

Was there any talk at all about economic impacts of being part of an huge neo-liberal free trade zone like the EU or the fact you have a bunch of bureaucrats dictating stuff on your country? I don't know because I don't live in the UK.

The UK doesn't have an economic dependency on the EU either. They had the largest empire in world history long before they joined the EU. I think they'll be able to get their affairs straight after voting themselves into an existence they've inhabited before.

Pretty much all my team at work voted out, we had a great day, especially when Cameron resigned.

>live in fucking Berkshire
>work at "digital agency"
>about half is upset
>other half is split between happy or dont care camps

I spent all day baiting people with awful "leave" and "freedom" puns.

Not TOO bad, but my normiebook feed is tears galore.

I live in NYC and work in the office of a big business artist. Handful of Germans in the workplace.

The one 26 year old with a sleeve of self-administered sewing needle tattoos--who is naturally from Brooklyn--was talking about how racist it was, and how frightening and backward the nationalists all are. General opinion around here is that its complete lunacy and the Brits fugged up.

Spent most of the day chugging coffee to keep my mouth full lest I accidentally my power level.

Why is it so natural to have no respect for people who can't help but wear every fucking thought they have on their sleeve, Sup Forums?

Insurance office: Boss and I agree telling the unelected EU commission to fuck off made Brexit the right choice. Didn't bother asking the diversity hire.

I don't know anything apart from my brother in law that is UK citizen. He voted leave since he couldn't move his wife or children over to UK if he wish because they have no EU passports However some some refugees could move all their family over. He has a family tree going back to past 1792 on my side and he was born in UK. Why can't he move.

One less paki cunt and potentially all his family (easily 50+) that would have come here if we didn't vote leave.

Happy days lads!

The difference is the world is globalized, and everything is connected.
Legally, a pair of bilateral treaties can solve it, but it still will cost more than it's worth.

company sent out an email about the result today

basically said that it's business as usual and they will monitor the situation over the next few months/years

apart from that, a bit of banter about it but nothing special

[spoiler]company is french[/spoiler]

yeah, thanks for the kale i can feed it to my cows

>yall
Stop talking

HA

wish they would all do this

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

Translation

>invest in Britain asap

ypure such a pussy. why dont you poltards speak your mind and get rekt by literally every other person that is not a right wing extremist? afraid of exactly that happening. youre so pathetic.

Well, both me and my boss wished we could leave the EU too, though he was scared it would fuck over the economy.

Shame it never fucking will cause we really are run by cucks and retards.

Because they don't believe this country can make it on it's own. Most of the people I have seen who are whinging and whining about the doom and gloom are being taken in by left wing propaganda that a rise of xenophobic racism is about to occur.

Most of these people by the way are under thirty, on the loony left and are worried that they may have to actually do some proper work for a change.

At the same time these are people who whilst they spout love and affection for refugees and defend the atrocities in the world are at the same time angry that this referendum result is a victory for the ordinary man, whom they sneer at with content.

These are people who say they believe in democracy but if the vote doesn't come back the way they wanted it, it is undemocratic.

Anyone with half a brain in the UK knows that what's happened will only be temporary, and the nation as a whole will continue to grow and flourish, whilst the EU collapses.

It's utter utter madness.

>Work in enriched and diverse office.
>Three Fat liberals are bitching all day about it, all three of them had apparently had breakdowns.
>Based white co-worker voted leave simply for bants and to piss these guys off.
>Muslims in office all didnt vote cause they had "no idea" what it was about.
>A Black "Scottish" guy, spent all day bitching about it to Indian Guy all day, at one point overhear him part of the conversation "So what it was only a 4% lead, that's not that much".
>Two Indians grew ever more "worried" about what the results "could lead to" as the day went on.
>Tfw I had the biggest smile on my face the whole time and simply wished everyone a happy Independence Day.

The butthurt was glorious.

I was drinking in my co-workers tears as he was saying "This revival of Nationalism could be the start that ultimately gets Donald Trump elected".

An eagle almost burst out of my chest at that statement.

Same with my feed and it's really starting to annoy me. I daren't say anything though otherwise I'll be branded a racist.

Learn some restraint, you factual adolescent

REKT
E
K
T

>These are people who say they believe in democracy but if the vote doesn't come back the way they wanted it, it is undemocratic

heh, leftys in a nutshell

Crying tears of joy, I hope?

Saw a drama teacher nearly have a mental breakdown, shouting that the vote was rigged and that "we" demand a recount.

this is the exact reason leftists are afraid of Trump, because too many people's free money gravy train (or people they know) will end

there is a YUGE problem when a large percentage of voters are dependent on the federal welfare (or for you, EU) and I am so glad you guys made it out when you could because it would only get worse

im convinced brits are retarded because they seem to forgot that all they did was answer a survey, which will be considered when making the decision in the next few months

nice

Your elders atoned today for the mistakes made during WWII.

#REKT

Show up to work at 7am
>Hey guys did you see? Brexit actually happened?
>the fuck you on about user?
>Britain, they voted out of the EU
>EU?
>European... Nevermind

All of us in our mid 20's. In other news we were talking about Kuwait and I was asked what state Kuwait is in.

That was just one day at work. These people actually exist

I'm currently working at a high school during the exam period.

I know everyone there including teachers and students, will have voted remain.

mfw I'm likely the only one who voted leave

#DEMOGRAPHICALLYREPLACED

>destroying the glory of the Scottish fells, misty heaths; the sporadic rains and windswept, foggy uplands dotted with gaelic ruins and some of the oldest acts of architecture known to man, all in favor of Mediterranean "weather" like Spain

Unforgivable

You clearly don't understand British politics

this

they better fuckin follow through with it, especially because they are going to be subject to economic shenanigans up until then.

hopefully jews won't be able to help themselves when they see this YUGE opportunity to invest in Britain right now.

yep

also, thanks for being a non-butthurt spaniard

Proud of you anons up there. You carried it through for us.

> literally hitler positions
> restraint to fit in with normies

kek, die cunt

I only really talked with one of my dormmates.
She never heard of the Brexit thing.
I also talked with my parents who supported the UK leaving Europe.
>dad is a staunch euro skeptic
>mother understands that the entire EU is one big money sink
I spent the entire day reading all the salty comments from butthurt remainians.
>mfw Nexit soon

>

My second generation immigrant Lithuanian history teacher was voting leave, he's pretty based
I've been arguing on a lot of peoples facebook statuses you'll be surprised that if you have the balls to say something the other secret leave voters come out the woodwork

Fucking hell m8. Where the fuck do you work?

Only for a few days give it a few months and they will end like Venezuela.

do you think the EU/ globalists will be able to pull enough economic shenanigans to subdue the Brits into staying?

good argument, autistic hitler

Ok lads,

Voted leave, fell for the pen meme.
Stayed up until around 12ish waiting for the results.
Initially it looked bad, went to bed.

I wake up to Vote leave.
We are free.
This is a dream right?
Begin to drive to college.
Look upon our verdant, green and pleasant lands.

Flick on radio - John Farnham - You're the Voice.
youtube.com/watch?v=tbkOZTSvrHs

- "You're the voice, try and understand it"
See our patchwork of fields, our livestock, our golden wheat.
-"Make a noise and make it clear"
Feel the light my forefathers who fought and died in our wars shine upon me.
-"We're not gonna sit in silence"
Pretty sure I see a Supermarine Spitfire shooting down a German airliner.
-"We're not gonna live with fear"
I'm crying now.
I'm fucking crying over Brexit.

Get to college.
The sun shines on a new dawn, the air feels cleaner.
Hop into the common room.
Nothing but liberals, remain and salt.
Hook up a bluetooth speaker.
Sit down.
Youtube '1 hour of uk patriotic music'
youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q

Lefties are going nuts.
One 'remain campaigner' tells me to fuck off and go fuck myself.
Ahh the tolerant 'left'.
They are turning and looking at me.
Some hamplanet is going nuts.
I hear "Is this a war song? the UK committed war crimes in WWII!!!"
fucking liberals.
My core British values intensify.
"RULE BRITANNIA!"
"BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES! "

End up playing the entire 1 hour compilation, including the Dambusters theme.
Nigel if you are seeing this I owe you a pint mate.

Thanks Sup Forums your meme magic made the best day of my life.

Best of luck for a Nexit vote!

>this is for all the uppity Blacks and Muslims who rudely tried to barrage Farage, calling him racist and repeatedly interrupting him when he tried to answer their nonsense and allegations with a politeness that they did not afford him

Ive posted "Happy Independence Day".
Fuck the police. They cant call me racist, I dont respond to MUH FEELINGS crowd.

The US military. The Kuwait question was from a civilian that was at our workplace though.

america. that should explain it all.

doubt it, the UK can always trade with Russia or the USA.
Although there's always the chance they'll bully the UK into a revote until remain comes on top.

Buy low sell high!

you think that Britain will crash?

lolnah. Look at Norway, at Switzerland. Every European country that is surrounded by EU only benefits from the EU having retarded trade policies that are detrimental to the nations (but gain many more tariffs for the EU)

>think it's fucking amazing to have lived through a piece of history like the British claiming their sovereignty
>never too many free countries in the world
>want to talk about it to all my coworkers
>whoever I talk to, they either haven't heard about it, have no idea how crazy and important this change is, or both

I just want to meet someone who's as excited about it as I am.

Butt hurt liberal. Yall are fucked and I'm laughing my ass off in SC as well.

I'm going to make so much money off of these terrified reaction-based investors.

Glorious, thank you UK.

Kek, the bantz are real. Well done.

>Work for an NHS trust
>Everyone in my office with the exception of 2 people voted Leave
I'm pretty fucking surprised desu.

KEK is with you brother

work for an MNC

most were voting out. We are a chinese company so the EU shit doesn't affect us.

MY INDEPENDECE DAY

>wake up knowing that the half-day holiday I booked was well spent and that I won't be living in the Fourth Reich.
>eat crumpets and a cup of strong builders tea
>go and get my hair cut
>listen to the inane conversations amongst other customers:
>one woman says she panicked because the ATM was out of money and that she thought it could have been caused by the economy tanking
>another (who happens to be a confirmed coal burner) says that she's worried about the pound dropping and it affecting her salon business (fair enough) and that she hates Farage (not fair enough). She's a MILF and has sharp implements next to my face so I don't argue.
>drive to work listening to Nick Ferrari on LBC, laugh at the phone calls and sour grapes
>get to work and get drawn into a conversation with a subordinate
>suspect he's a remainer, but seems willing to listen considerately as I subtly red-pill him on sovereignty
>another colleague is Northern Irish and is concerned about the situation (it's one of the few practical reasons for remain that I regarded as reasonable). He's applying for his Irish passport.
>Two female colleagues ask me my opinion. I give them both barrels and make it clear that this is the right long-term decision for the country, and that we'll wonder what the fuss was about in 20 years time. They openly admitted that they weren't thinking about a time horizon any greater than 6 months away.
>they then start whinging about the "uncertainty" of being out and not knowing what will happen. I ask them if they knew what would happen in 5 years if they stayed in the EU.
>silence descends. Typical females.
>consider informing them of ficki ficki potential, but feel I might be pushing it for one day
>another colleague asks what should we do with all the European flags that are hung up in the office (they were hung up for Euro 2016, but the dim bitch didn't realise it).
>emboldened, I announce "burn them"
>drive home, into the British sunset...

I'm about to fucking cry sir

What about the inmigrants that live there,will they not cause shit and trouble?

>a huge gap
What spicy new meme is THIS?

>emboldened, I announce "burn them"

well meme'd

I fucking hate that some people think we are supposed to be afraid of immigrants.

If they don't like it, they are welcome to take the next plane, boat or highly dangerous make-shift raft and get the fuck out.