Doesn't the fact that only the uneducated and old segments of the population support trump or the brexit instill doubt...

Doesn't the fact that only the uneducated and old segments of the population support trump or the brexit instill doubt in you that maybe Sup Forums is wrong? you fucking retards? now we are all fucked

'Educated' really means 'taught to think the same' today.

older people are more experience and informed you nitwith

young people don't know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to politics

oi vey those people with gender studies degrees that have no real use in society aside from their lifelong debt sure are useful to the world

>Students who just graduated are considered to be wiser than people who has been in the workforce for decades
>Those who are not students are in companies that sell abroad so obviously the easiest solution for them is to continue the status quo.

Does this mean "uneducated" = knows more?

t. country that had a communist as its president up until last year

You're right op I try to hedge my political opinions based entirely on groupthink statistics that's why I am now #shilling4hillary

does it mean that niggers vote for free KFC, and mudslimes vote for sharia mean that those are bad polices?

On the contrary. Educated people usually have a better understanding of the world since they have been in places, read books and understood different standpoints.

I bet most Brits in here can speak only one language which puts them way below non-english native speakers since we actually took an efford to learn something.

I would go even further, average iq of a Brit in here is at least 5% lower than others non anglofags.

Older people still have a proper education AND know how the situation was before.

Average person goes through 10+ years of leftist indoctrination: From Gradeschool all the way to end of college but isn't smart enough to see beyond it and doesn't come into direct contact with migrants.

>people different than me are wrong about respecting the opinions of people different than me

Not really. There's an incredible ammount of completely moronic people even at universities. People who pretty much just repeat what they're being taught like a parrot but never properly think about it.

The vast mayority of them follows the consensus which they're presented with. They get opinions and world views hammered into them and then they simply go about and copy them. The vast mayority of university students are still AVERAGE somewhere in the 95-105 IQ range. They study everything from women's studies to basic economics, often times things which do not really require all that much intelligence and just some decent memorization skills.

These are the people who aren't just exposed to the left all throughout normal school but get some additional extra years atop of it, allowing the left to work its magic some longer. In the US this has spawned things such as the SJW movement, people who effectively can't function the reali world anymore and produce various problems solely so they can throw temper tantrums.

Worse these people also heavily got hit with the extremist egalitarian bat, telling them everyone is exactly the same and any differences are just "taught" and can be "untaught" or are "societal constructs".

They don't read or if they do it's just entertainment literature, they don't go out to get more information on topics, they don't actually learn about things for themselves they expect to be spoonfed. You can see this whenever you discuss with leftists. They expect you to find these informations, then chew them through for them, feed them bit by bit, explain to them what it means and so on and on because they themselves aren't capable of doing so.

>boo hoo only those worth life-experience and things to lose support national sovereignty
>but brainwashed "students" and other children don't agree
>therefore it is wrong, everybody knows young people are always right and never come to agree with their elders as they age

i know my young peers are dumb and uncultured but
>trusting the functionally illiterate old fucks who support the brexit

>trusting the globalist kikes in the EU with deciding what's best for your country

>Educated people usually have a better understanding of different standpoints
Ah yes, that's why most educated people characterize everyone that disagrees with them as racist, xenophobic cave dweller.

The fact that 90% of the people dismiss 'education' by saying 'lol social studies degree' should tell you more than enough about the average users brain capacity.

If you're too young to know what's wrong with education these days then you're part of the problem

What is with Poles and their obsession with EU cock? Do they just get a kick out of being part of the Fourth Reich like they did the third one?

Oy Vey, these people don't have an Africa studies degree. What do they know.

In my experience, most educated people tend to be racist and xenophobic themselves...something to ponder...