Rest in Peace Davante Adams, first player to die on an NFL field

Rest in Peace Davante Adams, first player to die on an NFL field

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iC9yYkgXX30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BEAR'd

You forgot Johnny Manziel.

>maybe we shouldn't make it so obvious we want rodgers to win, let's call a holding on a TD
>call back adams TD
>he's murdered on the field 30 seconds later

F

F
;(
:(

gif plz

Kek

NSFW he ded

>people will inevitably defend that

Fucking hell, I don't get it. I just don't understand the pro-brain injury stuff

bump

F.

hahahahahahahahahahaht thats what he gets for getting lane ejected.

thanks leaf, I'll plant a tree pour vous

Daily reminder that banning hard helmets would solve this problem once and for all but the NFL won't because of $$$$

>64 on the packers forces the bears guy down, forcing Adams down
>penalty on the bears

>who is Chuck Hughes

NICE CTE U HAVE DER

kino cinematography

psh, that bears player that got folded in half is up and walking nowadays. just a knock to the old noggin.

That's literally the solution but they refuse

>he already forgot Retardo Lockett

The last moments in his eyes

-___- rip in piece

Did he walk off or was it the whole cart and stabilizing board thing?

He had information that could put the Clinton's in jail

whole cart and stretcher

dude barely managed to give a thumbs up in the tunnel

i mean he left the stadium in an ambulance so..

There's a chance he has bleeding in the brain, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up having to drill holes into his skull to leak some of the blood out.

was straight up heem'd

>Davante Adams has movement in all extremities, is conscious and is headed to a hospital for further testing.

hes 100% fine

fucking liberals

that looks like a tooth that flew off before the mouthguard came off

>kneel the anthem because much inequality
>Try to kill another black man on the field

Oh come on gotta be a better angle than that. God I wish I could have heard the announcers after this death.

it's ok if it's the opposing team, duh

>guy killed on the field
>"ISS JUSS A SCRATCH LA', FUGGIN LIBAHRULS"

i can wait for white people to be the minority

>forgetting Johnny Knox

RIP Johnny.

it's almost like people who smash into each other for a living can't think straight.

>his necks not broken

Wow cool cause that's the major problem the NFL is refusing to deal with good to know he's perfectly fine thats Sports "Journalists"

How many pounds of pressure would someone with scientific prowess wager got squared up on Adam's forehead there?

Imagine if it was a white linebacker who delivered the hit.

He left in a bag, probably slipping into a terminal coma as we speak

He gave a thumbs up when he was being carted off. It can't be broken

Apparently he can move all extremities. Still could be bleeding from his fucking brain though, so there's that.

god babies look so dumb and annoying

does no one remember the jeff heath hit on ricardo lockett? legit ended his career

He's fine. Just lost a tooth though. Rip tooth :(

Isn't it kind of weird that people go to a job like the NFL and it's a game where they could easily get head trauma or die from. It's kind of weird that a beloved sport can kill people.

Kek. Yeah. Someone post it

lol 21st century manchildren.

In the 90s that hit would be no worse than banging your helmet off the astroturf.

>can no longer walk normal or stand without discomfort
fucking brutal

those guys look like prepubescent boys compared to current NFL linebackers

Pay me 2 mil a year, I'll take my chances.

Yeah... These guys look smaller than college athletes.

Yeah, my point is that no one was worried that his neck was broken, we were all worried that his brain became pudding. But Sideline "Reporters" answer to the League and won't talk about brain trauma

You mean jews. Join with aryans and eliminate the smart-ass lying jews from existance. Know thy true enemy.

>drivers
>pilots
>soldiers
>any contact sport
>fishers/sailors/shipping crews
>any construction/mining/heavy machinery jobs

They are modern-day gladiators, taking a lavish pay for putting your body in harm's day for millions spectators

The fact that he can even walk is miracle. I saw that game live and for sure thought there was no way he wasn't paralyzed. A human should be able to bend like that.

medivac'd right from the field. blood coming out his ears and he shat his pants

Literally no one in that picture is a line backer.

I want to run that baby over with a truck

And EXPENSIVE! God can you even imagine having to pay to raise some spoiled brat who will love you unconditionally and someday have a family of their own and carry on your legacy and give you something to live for when you're 50 and old and your dick doesn't work and nobody else wants to be friends with you

He should do DDP yoga.

Davante's a pussy but damn does he put on a good show.

Oh look, another fucker trying to shill families. It's okay gramps, we have guns, cars, video games, and the internet to occupy our time now.

everyone getting mad or "mad" that trevathan threw a cheap shot, but he was already committed to the hit as devante's head moved into the line of fire

sleep tight devante

Did he stand or kneel though? That's the important question.

leading with the crown of your helmet like that has always been illegal regardless of whether the player is defenseless or a runner

look up spearing

He'll be sitting for the anthem now after being wheelchair bound

Who would have thought a Chicago team would be responsible for on field murder

he just got knocked out, chances are he's actually fine

F

Dang, I literally just talked to Davente yesterday at Festival. Probably won't even remember me.

When the team takes the time to say you're conscious and have movement in your extremities and then rushes you to the emergency room chances are you aren't fine, Dude probably has a major concussion at the very least

>he just got knocked out

lol, youre delusional if you dont think he has brain damage now

youtube.com/watch?v=iC9yYkgXX30

>his head popping back

F

Dude.
Nah.

season ender

Someone needs to make a webm of 1:30-36. His fucking helmet shell just bowing out like that....

Source now

>watching nigger collision
>

still wondering why this was a penalty

>first player to die on an NFL field
That would be Chuck Hughes

Pretty sure when a dude gets hit like that, doesn't move at all, and has to be take off and medivacced to a hospital, you're worried about a possible broken neck.

Put that pussy back in.

this.

Nigger collision must go on

fuck this nigger baby

helmet to helmet dummy

>still wondering why this was a penalty
>targeting
The guy with the ball is a target, sorry faggot.

Really?

He basically spears him the head with his helmet. He's lucky he didn't break Adams neck.

see
Though as bad as those officials were i doubt they called it because of spearing

Danny Travathan was looking for any chance he could get to kill another vulnerable on the field with his violence. That's the culture of the game you watch

But hey at least they linked arms in unity before the game rite?

Honest question since I don't watch football that much- How did that guy not get ejected from the game?

Dude was clearly being tackled and the play was almost over and 59 just straight up cheap shoted Adams in his face trying to hurt him as much as he could.

>#92 on the bears

Need a webm of him realizing the other guy is fucked up

shitty refs. Any sane ref would have ejected his ass

>Is in a defensible position while advancing the ball

hes already fully wrapped up he wasn't going anywhere