Music Sup Forums loved then hated

>music Sup Forums loved then hated

I was here in 2013. It was popular here for a good two years after its release. I know you're all projecting.
I understand if New Bermuda ruined your take on the band in general though.

fuck it man i still love pure heroine
lorde is cool she did a replacements cover

As soon as the re-make was announced people started talking shit about it.

to be fair conceptually that's a pretty nasty move to make
i haven't heard the album so i can't speak to it's quality, i'm sure it's good and all, but like remaking old stuff just seems kinda profane to me

Maybe if your mother aborted you and tried again she would have produced an offspring who put more thought into his irrational biases than you have in this thread. It's not always a bad thing to go back to the start and begin anew. Without this, we would not have Aphex Twin.

calm the fuck down weenie hut jr
i don't care about your stupid record i'm just explaining why people shit on a move like that

>New Bermuda was bad

unironically this

>seems kinda profane TO ME
>i'm just explaining why PEOPLE shit on a move like that
This seems like what the sardonic, snide kids I live with in this crowded hovel call a "contradiction".

New Bermuda is better than sun bat her. There are only like 2 good songs on sun bat her.

It's pretty much always been regarded as overrated indeh shit much like Hospice.

>It's pretty much always been regarded as overrated indeh shit much like Hospice.
This isn't even remotely true, and the fact that you think Hospice was always considered overrated here shows me how fucking new you are. It was once posted here nearly every day, was on the Sup Forums-core chart, and had a large fanbase on this board completely separate from the Tumblrinas and Ledditfags. People are just now hating it because of the outside fanbases, proving that the identity of people here is dictated by what other people think and how they feel, which is horribly pathetic.

What the fuck

people on mu like(d) this? literally never seen him posted other than in youtube-sidebar-core threads

>literally never seen him posted other than in youtube-sidebar-core threads
That's because you pay very little attention or alternately haven't posted here very long. Worry. was posted here constantly in 2016 and much of 2017.

There are 0 good songs on New Bermuda. They all could have potentially been pretty good though, they just managed to fucking ruin all of them with tasteless efforts towards eclecticism.
Sunbather has some tasteless moments as well but they're not significant, except on Vertigo I dislike the whole body of the song (5+ minutes worth) and only like the intro and bridge/chorus later in the song.

kek

i speak for the people!

I'm just being a horrible asshole for fun because I'm an insomniac and can't rest.

>you pay very little attention
that'd be it, i'm always late to shit like that

hospice rules, you fucken nerd.