Are you ready for the next GOTY white boi?

are you ready for the next GOTY white boi?

youtube.com/watch?v=b3DaHzBcdQk

HOL UP

what the FUCK is wrong with their faces and heads?

I thought he was just Sicilian

FACES ARE LITERALLY WORSE THAN GTA IV

>mfw the nigs face looks exactly like a gorillas

I looked it up and found out why, literally the entire team working on this game is white. You can't even excuse this with a black game director or black writers or anything, it's a straight up cuck fantasy.

I actually thought it was some random guys making a 3D animation of Trump and Obama fighting over Japan.
I was wrong.

Holy fuck I was sure that was Donald Trump

>It's totally not Trump we swear!

Game looks a lot better than the early gameplay footage. Looks like they toned down the arcadiness quite a bit. Looks like a shitty GTAV now, as opposed to a shitty Saint's Row.

Graphics are still horrible, and everything about the gameplay and presentation screams low budget, but it might be worth a pirate on a slow weekend.

WE

jesus christ what a fucking ugly 3D models for god sake.

I thought I was going to see some TomoNews animation with Trump.

>burgers get to make a mafia sequel
>they make it about a nigger fighting against the mafia
Its da j00s, righ guys

faggots from san francisco destroying one of my favourite franchises, they can fuck themselves witth this shitty game about race

shitting all over the franchise. why wouldn't these fucking hacks create their own ip?

American game industry is cucked beyond belief, you need to look to Eastern Europe and Japan now for anything good

Only thing I'm looking forward about this game is driving the cars and Vito Scaletta

Never played Mafia or mafia 2 but how do the people of Sup Forums enjoy this diversity? Are they not gonna buy it?

>you need to look to Eastern Europe and Japan now for anything good
So the same way it's always been then?

Nah Sup Forums is pretty redpilled

Mafia 1 was great

Mafia 2 was meh but better than this shit by far

Mafia 2 would have been the GOAT of all GOATS if it had actual free roam.

this webm is awesome

WUZ

>Nah Sup Forums is pretty redpilled

so fucking pathetic when a company takes an established series and shits all over it by making it overly black. i mean just fucking make a new series or a different game where black dont look so extremely out of place.

you know why doesnt someone just open a studio with only blacks and make games that only feature blacks and that make up new shit or feature historical events of blacks, there are so many countries with mostly black people, surely you can find a good story somewhere there.

It is, when it comes to niggers and multiculturalism.

Go there next time some shitty game gets BLACKED and see them throw a fit.

>game used to have white protag
>now protag is non-white
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know they ducking hate watchdogs, mostly because how bad the first one was but along with black gay and slut muslim.
It's very comfy

Sup Forums is nothing but tumblr and underage nigger lovers. the threads about mafia 3 are probably me bitching. the redditor mods banned me for a month for proving that there's no such thing as a nigger mafia

Hard pass on this game, regardless. Gameplay looks shitty. AI is beyond downs syndrome. Original Mafia was so good (possible nostalgia goggles in effect). Loved the low speed chases and wrecking wops with muh Thompson.

>play saint's row/gta style game
>guy I'm trying to shoot holds hostage
>shoot him and hostage

KANGZ

It's Mafia III not Dindu Nuffin III

You play as criminal scum in every game. Mafia II had you killing blacks and chinks as a guido. Now you're killing guidos and chinks as a black.

These games aren't GTA they're mob movies and like mob movies they end badly for the protagonist.

>make your character black
>make the baddie Trump

Can white bois be any more cucked?

Why do they have to put in detective vision in every single fucking game now? Do they really think modern gamers are so fucking retarded that they're incapable of sneaking around unless they can see where every single enemy is at all times?

>blacks
>organized crime
Something doesn't add up here...

I got banned from that shitty board for typing *smacks lips profusely*

I had this same question, like we have black mafia's they're called gangs and they operate nothing like the mafia.

this твн, /v is redpilled as much as your average normie gaymer.

Also pol are you going to preorder this great game so you could get your exclusive tommy gun?

>make a game
>hate trump so much you put him in your game
>love diversity so much you put a black man as the main character
>write the story out, but since it's written by a yuropoor it's cliche shit
>wind up making the entire game look racist as hell

damn yurofags you did it again

It's just so frustrating that they make a mafia game where you are not a mafia member. Why couldn't they just use a seperate title instead?

>new developing studio Hanger 13 head Haden Blackman is responsible for Force Unleashed

I see he still can't into human faces nor eye realism.

How the fuck is that NOT Donald Trump? Seriously its impossible for this to be unintentional

Watch Dogs 2s protag is also black, with the villain obviously being a Trump-alike. Are they getting foreign funding for this shit? I've heard that Hollywood is actually run this way aswell

The first 2 Mafia games were made in Europe and were good you even had racist characters who were your friends but here we have the 3rd Mafia game being made in America and yous make a black guy the main character in a mafia game bravo America bravo.

Mafia 1 was pretty much the goodfellas the video game and it was great because of it. Why not just keep that up? This game looks like it'll be Scarface the world is yours but with a black Tony Montana.

No, europeans and canadians just love injecting their politics into everything possible
hence, trump is now in WD2 and M3

is that trump

>PS3 graphics tier

Oh great, they ruined Mafia with SJW shit. Fuck these people.

Mafia 2 was a great game, I loved it.

No, its Dallas McFrump!

Mafia 3 is made in America the first 2 Mafias were made in Europe and non political its Americucks who inject there political and cuck fantasies into games and movies.

McFrump is a cool as hell last name.

This game is going to be a shitfest and no amount of white guilt is going to make it good. Those cuck devs that tool over the franchise have ruined it.
The first thing I think about when playing a Mafia game is playing as a fucking non mafia nigger, fucking thank you.

what the fuck
googling "Dallas McFrump" actually yields results about Donald Trump

Fuck, this is so disappointing

I loved Mafia 2, it was one of my favorite games ever, but this game just doesn't look fun, the gameplay looks boring, and they have all this political bullshit

REMINDER, Return to Castle Wolfenstein is the eternal Game of the Year

I hope it has a vietnam section like M2 had the WW2 one

no matter how bad the first watch dog was, the webm makes up for all of it

can you stop spamming

> make a shitty game
> no one wants it
> decide to make it again
> this time make the villain Trump and the protag a nigger
> saturate with sjw politics
> guaranteed audience, that will buy just to be politically correct
Its actually a brilliant move if your sole objective is to make money

>ACTUALLY DEFENDING HAITIANS/PUTTING THEM IN A POSOTIVE LIGHT.

oh boy, now I'm surely convinced these guys are cucks

Trump should sue

Daniel Vavra must be so disappointed to see what they've done to his series...

Truth hurts its not Europeans who start this nonsense its Americans i just pointed out a fact that as soon as American developers took over the Mafia series they went full cuck.

They don't actually buy a lot of games. Developers who fall for that ruse are idiots.

>implying sjws are actually a gaming demographic

this shit isn't going to sell

Not to mention that the latest Purge shitfest directly references MAGA.

Why would you play a shit GTA V?

>hideous nigger
>ability to see through walls
>ability to crouch and walk past a crowd of people looking right at you and no one cares
>slow-mo while looking at a weapon select wheel
>sticking to cover with your back before standing and spinning to shoot
Why are games such copy pasted garbage?

play looks clunky, no wonder they have to promote it so hard

who cares about the race elements, game sucks and will fail

Leftists are literally grasping at straws right now its embarrising. I even saw a trump game on those online game sites for kids like miniclip, I don't see how that would get them any kind of votes/support. And I'm also getting real tired of the trump hates blacks/mexicans.

All the comic book Jews and Hollywood Jews are shifting over to video games or at least sticking their finger into the pot.

Why is everyone complaining. Who doesn't mind whacking some greasy I-Tie Dago Wops. One smelly minority killing a greasy minority.

Because both Mafia games were really good, stunning works of art for their time. This is a piece of shit and was likely turned into a piece of shit so they had more time to focus on their hipster diversity storyline.

black protagonist or not, it looks like shit

Is it just me but did they raceswap this guy at the last moment so it wouldn't offend faggots?
It's almost perfect

Is that supposed to be Trump and Obama?

Mafia 1 was an epic. You simply could not make a game like that now without the content being split up into DLC. That's exactly what mafia 2 did and it was Shit.

Dues ex has been butchered too.

Can someone edit this footage and add monkey noises over the dialogue of the black guy?

>Download watch dogs
>play game so I can have fun doing the stuff in the webm
>can't find any muslims
>or gays
>or liberals
>Can't cleanse the city like in this webm

I wish there was a mod to add in some Sup Forums memes to those short descriptions that come up

>playing as sicilian scum
no thanks senpai

>Because both Mafia games were really good

They were and if you disagree with me you're just a dumb poopy-head, mate.

Nice Glockteen 11 he's got

>almost perfect
This looks more real than the fucking video user

You did good

SJWs don't play games, they just complain about them.

Basically, devs spit on their fanbases in order to pander to (what they think) will give them more shekels. They then go under.

Everyone loses.

Trips never lie.

I think this is a big reason they wanted to BLACK the series, to stick it to this guy.

I just want a Gyp Rosetti simulator, not this shit

the first game was a real diamond

>literally making a cuck fantasy where you are the black guy killing not Trump

I bet blacks will love this.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP

IM COMING

He looks so fucking gross

>Half-Life 2 still has the best facial animations to date

Why is Donald Trump holding Kevin Spacey hostage? Why does Jordan Peele have a gun? What does it all mean?