Stephen Crowder Schools SkyNews

>Stephen Crowder Schools SkyNews
Not a fan of his but this was pretty brutal.

youtu.be/mD_-JKvSJrc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4orlWZeF6sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sky news
Some pussy that knows shit about weapons brings on someone who knows alot about weapons. What were they thinking?

This was fucking great

I wish he spent more time smartly tearing people down and less time being an annoying douche.

Crowder is incredibly stupid. He hates the alt-right, but is one of their mouthpieces. He's worse than Mike Cernovich. He's funny sometimes, though. I enjoyed that Quebecois character he did.

why does Sup Forums hate this guy?

I agree. He's good at combating people with facts and terrible at being "funny."

I don't know, man. He is way too defensive. Definitely wouldn't win anyone over.

>Says Crowder lives in Texas
>Actually lives in Michigan
Wat?

>6:45

absolutely wasted

Savage as FUCK. SkyLad couldn't take the bants.

>What were they thinking?
If antigunners were the thinking types they wouldn't be antigun

Okay, I retract my statement. He's not stupid. This was an incredibly well-reasoned and brutal argument. I still don't like him, though.

lawd jesus
that was gold

instead of dealing mostly with the inefficacy of banning semi-automatic rifles when it comes to mass killings, he autistically describes the difference between semi-automatics and automatics so he can win points for his internet crowd.

>"I hope you've got your safety catch on your weapon."

Bahaha this pathetic old cuck was so buttblasted he couldn't help trying a last second burn. Sad!

He pointed out that the narrative of "Republicans want to allow terrorists to buy guns" is false, and that the reason the there's a backlash against the proposed restrictions are due to the lack of due process, while pointing out various other media inaccuracies.

they were thinking a smalltime youtube dj can't trounce someone on a big deal mainstream media outlet.

they thought they were bringing on a pewdiepie tier guy and got a slightly smarter than pewdiepie youtuber.

I saw it more as he was demonstrating that "gun control" people don't even understand the basics of the issue they argue so passionately.

he did better than that fami
he actually addressed the real problem: Radical Islam

The shaping of the argument is important for the opinion of the audience.

He was right in 'correcting the record' on the weapon used because the phrasing of the bills being passed in contrast to how it is reported is critical.

The media reports republicans want terrorists to kill everyone. They never mention the due process of implications of ignoring due process.

What were they thinking

Stephen was right about the things he was talking about, but he was coming swinging with accusations and whatnot. That might work well for him for his youtube channel but if he's trying to win over the general populous on TV he might want to tone himself down a little.

He's very reasonable and articulate in general.

>live 13:37 Texas
nice

yup he came of a bit fedoraishhh but over all it was a good ass raping

>radio host

HAHAHAHA

I know he did that which was good, but he devotes a good amount of time getting agitated at the Brit for use of terminology.

You could describe the difference and then immediately devote the rest of the short segment to the implications, but instead he's grandstanding and attempting to humiliate the guy. Sure that's great for entertainment, but to red-pill people on the media spin on the gun situation? Definitely not. It looks like a gun nut is being autistic and emotional over someone not caring enough to distinguish between one thing that shoots alot of bullets quickly, and another that shoots slightly faster.

If you don't define the terms properly in a debate then everything afterwards is poisoned. If you let them go on the very basic facts then they will use them to make unreasonable opinions sound reasonable.

If you want to destroy people who have shaky footing as he did, then you need to do exactly what he did there. Always, ALWAYS start with definitions and make sure those are correct and honest before going any further.

he's very educated on guns and gun laws and speaks very fluently in arguing with other people about them. Honestly we need more people like him debating on CNN and shit and less people who let the left get away with slimy definitions while lazily sticking to "muh 2nd amendment," they do half their opponents work for them when they do that.

A lot of people don't project this idea of the 'masses' as coolly rational.

If leftist propaganda proves anything, it is how swayed by emotions the average person is.

It isn't ideal, but the attention span and logic ability of average tv viewer today is trash.

We make laws using definitions
If you use the wrong definitions and words while agitating for laws why should I trust these laws?
You've given up yourself to irrationality simply because you don't know what you are talking about and are just spewing words all over the place

He talks shit about the alt-right and frequently uses his admittedly impressive speaking ability to act like an annoying heckler rather than push an agenda Sup Forums finds favorable.

I don't necessarily like Crowder, but I respect him. Not "one of us", but we agree on some issues and he's pretty damned good at being a radio host. Good sense of humor, too, when he doesn't misuse it horribly.

Someone being intentionally deceptive should be pointed out and hammered down on.

It's disgusting.

cruz shill and said he'd be fine with America becoming 100% nonwhite as long as muh values were kept.. he doesn't realize that the only people keeping conservative values alive are whites

>the only people keeping conservative values alive are whites
Delusion.

>he talks shit about the alt-right
>pol doesn't like that
We're not the alt-right, for one.

People talk shit about stephen because he's a talking piece for the old religious right.

But perhaps his cardinal sin is that he's not funny but tries to be. He tries way to fucking hard to be funny and loud. It's just insufferable.

remove/replace the white population and the GOP will never win again, at least not a GOP who preaches small government and liberty

look at any polling by demographics and you'll see that you're the delusional one

>when he doesn't misuse it horribly

Yeah, that jewish faggot Milo is way better.

>97% of niggers vote democrat
>i'll just post a pic of one conservative nigger, that'll show him
kys

Because the difference between the two is huge and the media is deliberately lying to manipulate the ignorant about what the firearms people buy in gun shops actually are.

>Grown men
>Actually had a sit-in protest

"Why do you need a gun Mr. crazy american?" "Because I drew Mohammad"
"um... ASSAULT WEAPONS!!"

>the only people
>the only
>only
kys baka desu senpai

The human rights jab at the UK was pretty gud.

I'll lay this out very clearly for you. I'm critiquing his ability at getting the crucial message across to otherwise very far left people without resorting to grandstanding and winning internet points via humiliation tactics.

Is that clear enough burger? I never once said that I thought the difference didn't matter, but that using the Brit's misunderstanding for extra bantz is a waste of time in such a short format.

>if you removed the only voting block that votes majority republican, it wouldn't matter becuz muh thomas sowell
niggerlogic

He kept having to dance around "That was the term the police used" and I didn't know what I would have replied with either. Were the police wrong to say "assault"?

>guns
>fundamental human right

okeeey

I get your point, if it makes you feel better. You're not going to win over the far left no matter what you say, though. At the very least he sowed the seeds of doubt in their minds when it comes to factual reporting in the media.

>the only people
>the only
>only

He is. I don't like his personality, but he's right 95% of the time.

self defense is a fundamental human right you idiot

>that milo faggot is better
Again, we're not the alt-right. Stop assuming who I like and dislike based on a label, dipshit.

Fucking first summer out of high school or something? God damn.

I loved that part. I also loved the lying that he did not have security.

ah ok, so that's why people in gun controlled countries can't defend themselves from anything.

when you become a relevant country you can criticize us, okay champ?

if his sole intention was just to 'btfo' out of someone then I guess he did well. But I thought it was kind of a missed opportunity to reel in people who have the bias that right wingers have a disregard for human life, and outsized love of guns.

I know he said enough in the interview to give someone food for thought, but I'm thinking in terms of how he will be interpreted emotionally.

What's wrong Aquafresh? Too much freedom for you?

Precisely his point, colgate. The right to defend yourself is a fundamental human right americans will not relinquish no matter how many european countries act snooty.

I fucking hate this guy's voice.
Why put a guy with a weak voice on radio? It's maddening

Not to mention he's the most mainline of mainline Republicans

They were probably looking for what they thought was an obnoxious American to frame as goofy and foolish for liking guns.

>Not a fan of his but this was pretty brutal.
He covered a lot of shit that the public needs to know in a short discussion. Couldn't ask for more.

Nigga do you even Locke?

You need some judge Napolitano schooling

youtu.be/4orlWZeF6sg

o-ok b-bossman

>guns aren't a human right. human rights are things like wifi.

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>he doesn't realize that the only people keeping conservative values alive are whites

The people pushing hardest to kill conservative values are white.

You've proven exactly that, yes.

>government says they're enacting some shit
>people refuse
>tough shit. government does it anyway
What recourse do you have? Grumble impotently in pubs? (for now)

white people, as a group, are the only ones who are majority in favor of conservative values. if whites are to be demographically replaced, then the conservative movement will lose power and practically cease to exist.

you can keep repeating that autistic strawman if you want, but it doesn't change the fact that what I say is true.

>can't defend themselves from anything.
Explain what other tool in existence will allow a 90lb 80 year old woman to single handedly fend off 5 male wannabe attackers with nothing more than fist.

Presenter starts with simple search for the truth.

Ends up painfully and obviously steering the conversation from what should be journalism, to propaganda.

Crowder is a regular Arfcommer for fuck's sake. He knows more about guns than most other people.

Crowder is not an alt right mouthpiece. Also lel I like Cernovich, it's just that he thinks way too highly of himself, he thinks he has way more influence than he actually has, thinking he single handedly stopped Ben Sasse from running for president, for example. Still I love how he goes after liberals without giving a fuck.

That gave me pause too, but I presume he meant in the context of the US Constitution.

>6:40
I keep forgetting the UK doesn't have right to freedom of speech

I tried googling if sky news had security. To many useless hits though

no, just enough I reckon. I just could not connect those two.
I know where its coming from but to say its a fundamental human right like food and shelter etc. is a bit over the top.

more a fundamental American right i'd say.

>white people, as a group, are the only ones who are majority in favor of conservative values
There you go retard. You fixed it.

He said human right because that's what europeans equate to 'big deal' rights. Since they have no concept of why constitutional are such a big deal.

People before the writing of Constitution had guns already. The 2nd amendment was made to make sure the right to own cannot be infringed.

Will he ever debate the MIZZZZ SOUTHERN(!) guy?

Fuck sake he didn't even leave his machole and still tore the guy a new one.
>i don't have security
Whatever you say old man

>That gave me pause too, but I presume he meant in the context of the US Constitution
No
The Constitution recognizes and protects our natural rights that exist detached from government.

The second amendment doesn't say "the government grants the people a right to keep and bear arms which shall not be infringed" it says "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Watch vid In.

>humans have different physical combat abilities
>not everyone can defend themselves
>guns are invented
>now anyone that can use a gun is on equal footing with others

My fundamental human rights are better guaranteed than yours are, simply because I can use a firearm to defend myself.

>food and shelter are human right
What?

The only human right you have is the right to try and work toward your own interests.

It's not a human right if someone can take it from you by force. Even when threatened with violence or death, no one can take your intention to work in your own interests away.

You're given the privilege of food and land, and shelter and medicine. You're not born with some existential allotment of any of that. You're just lucky your parents shit you out in a place that offers these things instead of Bangladesh of southern india.

>more a fundamental American right i'd say.
No it is a fundamental natural human right.
> right like food and shelter etc.
>A European confusing negative and positive rights
Color me not surprised at all.

Humans have the natural right to pursue such things but don't have a right to be provided them.

Do you know if they have security or not?

Yes. Assault Rifle is legally defined as a rifle with a select switch for automatic fire.

I like how he elucidated just how retarded this no-fly-list gun ban idea is.

>white people, as a group, are the only ones who are majority in favor of conservative values.
[citation not needed because this is obviously bullshit]

The world is filled with Arabs, Latinos, and Asians who are extremely conservative.

>fundamental human right like food and shelter
Rights != needs
right to own! != right to have access

Also guns aren't free.

You have right to own all of them at least here in US.

when is the last time you overthrown your government?
when was the last time you forced them into re-elections?
when was the ;last time your vote actually mattered in any way and how did you force this?

with your guns and all.

over here we don't need guns to do that. last time was when it became apparent the Iraq war was illegal, most countries participating with the US where forced to go into re-elections.
no guns needed.

but that's beside the point anyway. food is a human right. shelter is. guns are not, they just are desperately needed in the US. big difference.

Holy shit that guy is alpha as fuck

fuck off autist. if you're a nonwhite, one day you'll have to go back. i don't give a fuck about your nigger thomas sowell, he doesn't justify the rest of your parasitic existences on our civilization

You'd sooner train a cat as a rescue dog than teach an average European the difference between negative and positive rights user.

Trying to think of a fundamental right in the UK.
We know its not freedom of speech.