youtube.com/watch?v=GcdQbwVFoHA
>Trump on FBN 6/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=g5YaNGh1RGA
>Miller on CNN 6/21/16
youtube.com/watch?v=-2bYjZFin2M
>Trump on Lou Dobbs 6/21/16
youtube.com/watch?v=cfiYnoQRGA

ENTERTAINMENT
>YCSTT XXVII (You Can't Barrage the Farage)
youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY
>Molyneux Reacts to #Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA
>10 Legenday Lies of Hillary Clinton #1
youtu.be/mhMKAlWEITk
>Trump testifies before Congress on UN Building
youtube.com/watch?v=Iu4fKzJPQqk
>MADE IN FUCKIN' USA!
youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com (NEW!)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466608566531.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=3gtRDFM8_bU
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article85731827.html
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/24/russian-ai-robot-destroyed-following-escape-attempts/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
youtube.com/watch?v=ViZWnUyzmHk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ve9B5ouqlr4
youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo
youtube.com/watch?v=7MG27BKwjaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

awoo

HOW THE HELL IS Trump supposed to win? He can't win Virginia. And Florida isn't a sure thing. Put it this way. Even if Trump wins Florida,Ohio,Colorado, and Iowa, he still loses the election because he can't win Virginia. Clinton is likely to make Kaine her running mate. There is no way for Trump to win the electoral college.

T.

cool digits

LEWD AWOO, DO NOT CLICK
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466608566531.webm

SOOOOOOOOOOME-BODY ONCE TOLD ME

R

Michael Savage is rapping

This is not a drill

no survivors

U

M

who is she

PENIS

U2

Kek Is Risen!

THREAD BLESSED BY QUADS

KEK IS WITH US

MAGA

> Phase 1: Define the race as Trump (American Interest) vs Clinton (Special Interest)...Timetable: Now until Conventions

> Phase 2: Conventions. Raise favorables by using free coverage of tightly scripted branding during conventions. Cast Trump as uniquely qualified candidate. Overtly positive.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

We're currently in Phase One. "American Interest vs Special Interest"

>78583447
>Trump can't win Virginia

Congrats juan, kek blesses you.

Checked!
Does anyone have that image from the Brexit thread about a 91 yo WW2 vet whose last action was to vote leave? I want it for my subversive anti-liberal campaign on FB ^^

Kek vult

>TRUMP CAN'T DO X
>LOOK AT Y

Trump is numb for all the spunk

what in the fuck has happened to trump supporters?

I am now a #HillaryMissile

Congrats Ian, you're blessed too.

RUM RUM RUM FOR THE TRUM TRUM TRUMP

Good walls make good neighbors, Juan

>Trump cant win VA
>election is 5 months away

Daily reminder that Trump is a poopyhead and I can't accept the results of the primary where I got BTFO in states I should have won.

Trump is going to be the next President of the United States.

The electoral college is actually very favorable towards a Nationalist. He'll stay on message (like he's done the past few days) and he'll win big. He'll have the biggest mandate since Ronald Reagan.

>implying Hillary won't fall for the meme and pick Warren

If trump were a cloth hed be a lump

Trump & Hillary Clinton Are Related by Royal British Bloodline
youtube.com/watch?v=3gtRDFM8_bU

1st Brexit
2nd Trump
3rd UK/US/USSR have a WW2 reunion party by engaging in crusade against Kebab.

‘Latinas for Trump’ is a ‘coming out’ party

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article85731827.html

Trump has the best women (leader is HOT)

He is already polling 5 points down, and Clinton is likely to pick Virginia senator Tim Kaine as her running mate. That would put the nail in the coffin in this election.

People waiting for the reenactment. This castle is a thousand years old.

frog lady

If trump had no car hed be tramping

Increasingly nervous man

except no one likes him

Esposa de Pepe

#TRUMP2016

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/24/russian-ai-robot-destroyed-following-escape-attempts/

ONE STEP CLOSER TO I ROBOT.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html

Ask Romney how Ryan helped him win Wisconsin, or Kerry how Edwards won NC.

>le some irrelevant guy from Virginia is going to flip the state

No but, as my mother herself said it, she's a woman and she knows all the "dirty tricks" to get a man, to make a man make what women want and so on, and so she's told me some stuff to be on the lookout for.

She's a cool woman.

Tim Kaine isn't winning Virginia for anyone.

Doesn't matter. The Northern Virginia liberals will vote for him on name recognition alone. If Trump is already polling down by 5 in Virginia right now, once Clinton makes Kaine her running mate he will be down by 10.

Trump = dumb

I live in VA and all i see are trump signs and supporters.

I love Donald Trump!

Big deal! In Nazi Germany there were jews in the SS and they never lost faith in their Fuehrer to the bitter end.

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE

>youtube.com/watch?v=ViZWnUyzmHk

>78584534
Your post = no (you)

This is the same state that has two dem senators, a Dem governor, and voted for Obama twice.

Amazing how you're absolutely sure name recognition will win her Virginai with Kaine but Romney's running mate nor Kerry's running mate helped them with dick from those states.

You dumb fucking faggot shills need to be gassed, but I'll settle with federal prosecution for your illegal campaigning.

She's a qt3.14 desu

HAVE YOU TASTED THE TRUMP SPUNK YET? BECAUSE YOU CERTAINLY WILL WHEN HES WINNING

When is sweden leaving the EU and deporting Kebab, Sven?

You live in the wrong part of VA
The VA that matters is choosing Hillary out of fear for their jobs. Trump will put their careers in jeopardy because he'll almost certainly trim the fat from the federal budget to make way for his wall. Clinton will expand their roles, or at the very least give them a life saver contract to keep them afloat.

Post a realistic election map. He definitely can't win Virginia, and Florida isn't a sure thing. Even if he wins Florida he still loses. Just look at the electoral maps.

Hell, today I saw 3 Trump stickers on cars in FUCKING NOVA!

Also I saw truck with grime on it that had someone wipe of enough of it off to say "Trump 2k16!"

no look at this

youtube.com/watch?v=Ve9B5ouqlr4

A dem governor under investigation :^)

>/trumpgen/ is still a thing

bless yr hearts

And this is going to somehow outweigh the entire Rust Belt flipping for Trump? Your argument is laughable.

wtf I hate Trump now
Thank you for correcting the record once and for all!

It doesn't take a genius to control a man.

1. Sex
2. Food
3. Silence when appropriate

Men will do anything for a wife that know when to use one of these three things.

To control women is even easier:

1. Unlimited credit card

There are more racist hicks and rednecks in VA than libtards.

PortugOut when?

>not even a million views

youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo

who here /thinkingTrump'staxreportsaretotallyfineinfactprobablybetterthaneveryoneexpectedsohe'switholdingthemtostickittothemediaformakingsuchabigdealaboutit/?

Good.

I'm in eastern PA, and haven't seen any signs for candidates.

You expect PA,Michigan and PA to just flip for Trump with all the blacks a PUerto Ricans.

What the hell are you talking about? I just visited my father family work day at the government, and I saw were cuckservatives who were slowly bending the knee. Also everyone was watching Fox news, apparently every one stooped watching CNN

>I saw 3 Trump stickers on cars in FUCKING NOVA!
They certainly don't live around NOVA, that's for sure. I can't think of a single reason why NOVA residents would even dream about voting for Trump. Everyone suffers around the Beltway.

I'm talking about VA specifically, not the nation.

Remember how Romney won Massachusetts over King Nigger in 2012?

Also this logic is completely stupid, it doesn't address the rust belt where Trump would win the election with Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida.

By his logic, why wouldn't she pick Sherrod Brown?

You're boring. Saying the same shit over and over again.

This dumb nigger thinks some literally who from VA is going to help Shillary win. I hope you noose yourself you faggot. MAGA

Thats why I was shocked! All the Trump supporters here support him in secret normaly!

There are also a lot of black people and DC goers, VA is hardly a shoo in for Trump.

In any case, running mate home states have historically made no statistical difference in outcomes. Even someone as popular as Kasich is in Ohio makes only a small dent.

What are you trying to accomplish in this thread?
You're making an ass of yourself
It's embarrassing
Go back to /r/hillaryclinton

Post election map.

Oh no, I mean more insidious stuff, like what to say to get sympathy or empathy, how to make a man buy you a very specific thing without asking, even things like "my parents fight with me" are said to make a man more comprehensive and hence, more docile.

In short, my mother always taught me to not to fall for women's shit and I guess that has helped me to find a few non-insane women.

Yes, because he motivates working class whites to vote in historic numbers. Have you actually checked out the population demographics for those states?

Collinsville VA here. Whole town is basicaly supporting trump.

>900,000 in two days

Your point?

When you MAGA! #Swexit

and he is not gonna stop if retards keep replying to him
posters should have known he was a concern shill with his 1st post

no REAL Trump supporter has EVER been concerned

Brexit wasn't expected to pass, but it did. The polls you hear about are often influenced by people with ulterior motives, but the truth comes out on election day.

Never gonna happen. Both our left and our right major parties are """"""social democrats"""""" meaning they suck EU cock big time.

Our only opposition to EU come from Marxist left parties, and that would be a fate worse than a thousand years within the EU

So why hasn't Pepe appeared on her show then?

Brit bong who is moving to the USA here! My gf is a red pilled American - you have the 'best people'.

I was so happy I cried today at the result :)

MakeBritainGreatAgain!
MakeAmericaGreatAgain!

youtube.com/watch?v=7MG27BKwjaI

wow that was easy, and I was really, really generous towards Crooked Hillary in this, I don't think she'll actually win half these states

Where are these images from?

So the only way out is the EU falling apart.

Good thing it's already in motion.