My personal vent blog safe zone

Fuck this fucking anemic fucking coaching staff. fuck this retarded starting qb. fuck ryan stupid fucking pace for trading Brandon Marshall and letting Alshon fucking Jeffery walk for fucking peanuts.

This fucking offense needs fucking chemo.

see yall monday.

Brandon marshall is playing like shit, and Alshon wanted out of chicago 2 years ago

If you were actually a bears fan you would know that

>squares

atleast you still got (((Cohen)))

>Brandon marshall is playing like shit
On the fucking jets, they blow.
>Alshon wanted out of chicago 2 years ago
So? Should've gotten something for him. Or franchise tagged him. He was the best player on the Bears.

I won't watch another game till they start Trubisky.

They still should have drafted some other wide outs. Kevin White was the only drafted wide receiver, and he hasn't played in years.

>team actually gave me a migraine
cant even fap because i did it earlier. god damn it

WHY THE FUCK WAS GLENNON NON PULLED IN THE 4TH?

WHY THE FUCK DID WE NOT GO FOR AN ONSIDE AFTER THE GARBAGE TIME TD?

WHY THE FUCK DID WE RUN OUT THE CLOCK AND NOT TRY TO SCORE??

THE FUCKING PACKERS PLAYED THIER BACK UP, WHY THE FUCK WAS MITCH NOT IN???

IF YOU ARE AFRAID TO PLAY MITCH WHY IS HE NUMBER 2 ON THE DEPTH CHART?

FUCK THIS TEAM

>not trying to mount a comeback
my guess is they feel guilty about murdering a guy

>On the fucking jets, they blow.
he's on the Giants now. do you even follow football or do you just like to bitch all the time?

I took Bears, honestly thinking they'd win given Packers played like trash against the Bengals, but to be safe I gave them +17 in the big teaser

You motherfuckers still couldn't cover, way to go burrs, my parlay card is ruined and it's only the first game

trust the system

>Bears just stand there and watch Jordy score 3 touchdowns in a row
>Don't even try to cover
>Give up if a receiver is more than 3 yards out of reach

least amount of effort I've seen all season

>betting on the burrs

that's your own fault

Relax Burrs bros. We are shit this year. Just accept it.

HOWEVER,

Defense is looking good to me. I defy any team in the league to stop the Packers illegal pick plays. Also, Trubisky better not see the field this season. Its a sure fire way to destroy his confidence. Let him sit for a lost season an d then step in to lead.

We have 2 great RBs. WR is definitely a hole, but one that is easily filled.

John Fox has to go in my opinion. He's never been good. Just mediocre. Be glad we took out a lot of Packers tonight.

how many picks did you give up for cutler .5?

I hope they give Trubisky reps this week, and I hope dowel logans fucking gets his shit together and comes up with a half-way fucking decent plan of attack against the vikes cause this shit was pathetic.

>stack the box
>run it anyway cause you're too chickenshit to put it in the hands of glennon throwing to a 3rd string WR

Bears fucking shot themselves in the foot early this game. We all knew it was over on their very first play on offense. If the bears get behind early, they're fuckin done for cause they have no foundation from which to build. They can't just fuckin adapt on the fly with this shit.

i want off john fox's wild ride

Butterfinger Bears

thank you butterfingersanon... wherever you are. you made this night

What pisses me off the most was the fact Fox gave up trying to win in the 4th.

He didn't use any timeouts.
He didn't try an onside kicks or any potential conversions
He didn't try to rally

He GAVE UP.

I fucking hate him. He gave the Packers the overall win % because he dosn't give a shit about the Bears team or their history. Fucking pathetic.

Alshon was always hurt during his time on the Bears. He wasn't reliable at all.

Trubisky isn't going to progress dumping off to Howard and Cohen. He has grocery clerks as WRs, on the road, against a division rival that just had a star player carted off the field after one of the dirtiest hits in years.

Do you want to see Sanchez under center? Because that's how you get Sanchez under center.

This user gets it. Fire Fox, keep Fangio, the defense is the only part of this team that doesn't have major holes. They've been decent the last two seasons, and if the Bears had an offense capable of staying on the field then they'd be even better. There is a dearth of free agent WRs hitting the market in 2018 and a lot of depth at that position in the draft, plus Meredith will be back next year. A big free agent signing and an early round pick and suddenly the Bears have a serviceable WR corps. The backs and offensive line are already really good.

>dirtiest hits in years
Cry more redditfag

Floyd looks like ass, the Packers ran out car wash employees at the T spots and he couldn't make a big game impact. The same thing that happened to the 2015 draft is happening to the 2016 draft. Guys just are not taking the next step in the second year and they aren't adding enough talent to keep with NFL attrition.

I've never seen a more star-less Bears team in my life. They have no playmakers...its dreadful.

i've lost most of what little trust i had in the new gm after he fumble fucked his way through this years free agency.
>low ball every big name free agent including jeffery and gilmore
>throw money at free agents nobody else wanted

thank goodness he signed hicks when they did

eh they cant really find what they need in FA. They need young, explosive playmaking talent. That doesn't around in free agency too often.

Should we just sign Kaep as a bridge to Trubisky? There's no way he's worse than Glennon right?

glennon is a top 5 player on the team. debate me

Howard, Cohen, Fuller, White, Wright, Long, Trevathan, Amukamura, Barth

>Butterknees
>4 turnovers

No fuck that ginger lanklet piece of shit

>barth
concerned.

never should of let robbie walk