If Scotland had a referendum is there any part that would stay?

Will there be a south Scotland and a republic of Scotland EU member state? How in the hell else will the union jack stay blue? Well the uk just cuck them out of their flag? Or create fascist neo British empire?

No one care about flag??!

There won't be a second referendum.

The SNP are a fucking embarassment and won't be able to force one now that they've lost their majority, especially after them constantly harping on about last time being a "once in a lifetime" choice.

Their entire reaction to this result is pathetic and insulting as well. This is a party that spent decades complaining about the FPTP electoral system because it didn't put them at an advantage. Now we have a decision made using a true proportional system, where every vote counts regardless of where you are, and these fucking cunts try and invalidate the democratic choice made by over a million Scots by lumping them all together under the same FPTP perspective that they complained about for so long and declaring that "Scotland" didn't want to leave the EU.

Fuck you Nicola Krankie, you don't speak for me you deformed little arsewipe.

i made this last night, assuming n ireland and scotland leave. good riddance

Oh nice that's what I kinda thought I was like "um didn't they have a referendum? Would another change anything??" And I heard even though most voted remain, still around 40%+ wanted to leave too, so it's not like a super majority of 70% voted stay, otherwise that would have influenced the total results (idk what the population densities are over there though)

i guess if u really wanted to emphasize white i could do something like this but it doesnt look as good

See I was trying to picture the union jack without the white st. Andrews cross, but still with blue background, just the red of Ireland touching blue but it seems like it would clash

well north ireland are remain traitors so i thought it was fitting to remove them.

england and wales bros4lyfe, problem is putting that dragon on a flag is a pain in the ass. unfortunately both st george and st david have the same shaped cross so gotta get creative i guess

I ripped this from the net, looked interesting

Here's mine.

There's only about 5 and a half million of us.

With the EU referendum, only 2.6million bothered turning out to vote in Scotland. Barely 50%.

Of that 2.6 million, around 1 million voted leave, and 1.6 million voted Remain. Declaring "Scotland" wanted to remain on the back of less than 30% voting for it is a shitty trick pulled straight from the Trade Union playbook.

there isnt going to be a second referendum, despite what the chimpnp says

i think this is probably better looking but like i said, hard to stick a dragon on there regardless

i like this one a lot actually. good work

If the choice is given, we have to go.

Thanks man, here's one for if Ulster leaves.

what do you use to make flags?

GIMP 2, its a GNU editor like Photoshop.

Yeah those are pretty cool
And again I figured it was something like that, although it seems to be working to rile up the remainers

oh ok. i found some flag maker program on reddit recently that has premade templates (like a st georges style cross) and you can add new features and edit colors and all that. works well so far for very simple designs

NI won't leave. The media is saying they were unanimously in favour of the EU, but it was only a 55:45 split.

I do realize that probably part of their reason for voting remain is that they want open borders with ireland but still. I tend not to trust any irish, even if they are unionists

Antidemocratic cunts being antidemocratic cunts. Sounds right to me.

It's almost as if Scottish Britains support the government that *represents them* and Britains don't support a bunch of unelected "EU" twats who *don't represent them*

turnout was low.

1 million scots voted to leave the EU. even more will vote to stay in the UK

all the remain cucks were yes voters

I doubt much will change about the NI-Ireland border. The first minister of NI has not called for leaving the UK, it's one of the leaders of a minor party. Honestly, I find it extremely hard to believe they would have a referendum.

Not sure about Scotland though. To be honest, it would be fucking stupid of them to leave a 600 year old union just to join a 40 year old union that is now going to be going through a testing period as more nations try for referendums.

sorry wait. turnout wasnt low. im speakin shite
high i mean

yeah but they never really much liked you anglos, much like you all never liked europe much

(assuming you're english)

Lower than the Scotish referendum though (~85%).

Hopefully they'll get the referendum and lose it again so that they'll stfu about independence.

>Brexit happened
>Trump wins
>Scotland could fuck off for good
>Boris for PM

All we need is Corbyn to survive the mini-revolt and we're good

Memes aside, they actually are very pro-uk

In their 1973 referendum, they voted 98.9% in favour of staying in the UK. Admittedly that was a long time ago, but they do tend to be pro UK. It's just the vocal minority that get heard.

i really dont want another ref. it scares me. i dont want to be dragged back into that nightmare.

ill move if i have too.

you need to fucking genocide us or flood our voter base with Unionists. Dissolve Holyrood.

Scotland would compromise the entire Isles.

I was referring to Scotland not N Ireland. Thought the 2014 referendum or whatever it was was very close

It's sort of love-hate really. Their referendum was 55:45. Which is a solid lead in favour of staying, so I'm sure it would be difficult to pick up leave to 50.

I think they realised that it'd be a better situation for everyone if they stayed.

They're a bit big for their boots too, they think they should get special treatment, despite only representing less than 10% of the UK as a whole.