Tfw spotify killed the cracked app/accounts

>tfw spotify killed the cracked app/accounts

This is it, the jews won, they just banned my second account, i am going to the bank for my first credit card in a few hours, capitalism won

No one cares

We wouldn't have half the music selection we do if it weren't for capitalism.

My cracked app is working just fine (Spotify Patch by Riu)

Mine was too but i get fucking reggaeton baner ads, i can't take it anymore, plus the updated interface is prettier, 5.99 a month isn't that bad

Congrats OP, you grew up.

>uBlock + NoScript = unlimited use
don't blame (((them))), you're just a retarded piece of shit

I too wish to live in a world where music is worthless.

>he isn't a functioning part of society by not being a thieveing little shit
>tries to justify it by calling capitalism bad

I'm a cheap fuck, I have no shame

>all these posts
What a fucking shit board. This is what nu-males do to the internet
Good job.

Just edit your .host files you fucking imbecile

How do you not have a debit card?

Yeah we totally need more grimes generals

My dad gives me cash to take care of myself

Then what do you have a bank account for? Something's not adding up user

we're talking about the android version, blocking ads isn't going to unlock the rest of the retarded limitations

I don't have one, i'll open one today

Piracy is a victimless crime

Just get a free account and block the ads you fucking dumb idiot. Learn to host file.

>cracked app
it implies android you illiterate cunt

>editing files to avoid ads
Just pay for Spotify you fucking dumb idiot. You'll get much more enjoyment from the things you pay for. The amount of you poor people here is disgusting.

>You'll get much more enjoyment from the things you pay for
good goy

so you're blaming jews because you have to pay for a service? How do you expect them to stream music as a business if nobody pays for it?
You really are a degenerate piece of shit. Do you just expect society to support you without contributing anything?

Yes :P

>You'll get much more enjoyment from the things you pay for

this is what americans really believe.

No wonder kids get triggered and shoot their classmates in the end. Imagine having to deal with retards like that for the rest of your life.

Fuck the jews and you aswell soyboy.

What's paying for Spotify got to do with Jews? I don't understand.

If you were not a shit colored sub human and instead you were part of t he aryan master race you won't be asking dumb stuff like that. Fuck off mudslim.

You didn't really answer my question, but thanks for trying.

Get back to R eddit with that shit.

The absolute state of americans.

>t fat half breed

All of this complaining that "my cracked Spotify isn't working" really shows the age base and mental capacity of those posters.

t. soyboy

>not paying for a service that you get enjoyment from

this is what poorfags actually do. ask your mom for the $5 a month that Spotify costs, or you guys could get a family plan and each have your own account.

Maybe if you children asked mommy nicely then she'll pay for your spotify premium

I was born with a 6pack fucking mongol.

>actually calls himself a soyboy

lrn2grntxtfgt

I can only assume it's mostly teenagers still living with their parents.
I mean it's fucking $10 a month?

what's the point of spotify when one has access to private trackers and even fucking soulseek

A 6pack of soy milk maybe

she said if i do chores every weekend i can have spotify, I say, fuck this cunt.

It's just $10 a month.

Back in 2013 you would get crucified for ever admitting to using spotify. Come 2018 and there's people criticizing you for being incapable of buying a spotify premiumâ„¢ account.

This board is fucking dead.

What's the point of listening to music when you don't value it?

>WAA WAA IVE BEEN HERE A LONG TIME WHY DO THINGS GOTTA CHANGE WAA WAA

You value it by listening to it.

Seriously. Or even $5 if you're a student.

5.99 in my cunt

why if i can get it for free. it's not like the owners of that fucking inter-national company are going to become poor because of it. nor any musician.

jesus christ

Stop being unhealthy.

Kill yourself grandpa

Women of aryan master race are able to breast feed us until we are 1 year old, so there was no soy milk for me you fool sandnigger. Did you get breadfeed by a goat btw?

back to your room junior

Why don't you go rob a bank while you're at it. It's not like the people who the money belongs to are going to become poor because of it.

thank you man, this was the best post of this thread full of americans

What makes you think I wouldn't if I could?

Fuck capitalism and fuck all the boot lickers that abide to it.

thanks officer Bob. I won't hurt civilization again

Get NewPipe you fucking retards.

Women of any race can breastfeed.

Damn, dude. You're a real punk. Here's an extra safety pin for your fedora.

Yeah but they produce shit quality milk that grows you into manlets. 6.3ft here.

Out of arguments already huh?

kys, mkay?

>What makes you think I wouldn't if I could?

>Fuck capitalism and fuck all the boot lickers that abide to it.

Were you making a point at all? You sound like a 13 year old. What is there to argue about?

ur mom gay

>shill admitting he's out of arguments
Yup, we're done here.

>reddit spacing
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ur dad a fag

Did you want me to say "capitalism is good"? If you want an argument, present something with substance instead of regurgitating lyrics from a Green Day song.

Don't disrespect me like that. I was quoting that other man's reddit spacing.

You've been ousted, shoo shoo shill.

if no one paid for music then there wouldn't be much music

spotify already jews over artists enough

building credit is awesome bro. Employers look at your credit report and if there's no history they think you're a fucking loser.

The one thing that bothers me is that OP didn't have a card (therefore probably an account) before that.

Ok fine

That's more than week's food for me.

Stop eating then, fatass lol

>streaming music

anyone who uses Spotify should be shot, breaking their shitty cracked app is a mercy imo

So, Spotify or Google Play Music ?
I'm going for a family plan.
Spotify is better for a lot of things (interface mainly), but Google doesn't need the same adress for members, I can upload my songs in the "cloud", and maybe one day we'll have Youtube Red in EU

The amount of autism in this thread is overwhelming. I bet you all don't even listen to music.

How is Amazon Music? Already got Prime so wouldn't be difficult to get into it. Does it have big catalogue?

i use Musicall but it's turning to shit

what's a good way to get songs from your phone real quick? used to download them from youtube cause im a total pleb but now it doesn't work most of the time.

>prefers yt's shit quality

Do you have a house to your name and a retirement fund to where if you quit working today you wouldn't need to work anymore to support yourself?

why would i spend $10 a month when i only use it to find new music and therefore only use it three days a month max (since it takes them forever to update their recommendations)

What kind of question is this.

Use the alphagamers 6.0.0 version from libre.io, and a new account obviously

a yes or no question autist

Surely if saving money means absolutely nothing to you to the point where you'd throw it around at things that can be obtained for free effortlessly, you're loaded enough to the point where you have absolutely no need for it. Why else would you say something as fucking stupid as "it's only $10" to justify not getting something for free.

It all depends on your job. If you make 30-40k a year then yeah, 10 bucks is 10 bucks. If you're making 90k and up it's fucking pennies dude.

if nobody had to worry about money there would be much more music :)

man i'm one of the guys who's pissed that they blocked cracked apps, yet i can also say i'm just being pure stingy because i don't use it enough to spend the money. you don't need to have your entire life sorted out to consider it chump change, a major part of spotifys userbase are college students working part time and saving to move out yet the $10 a month ultimately makes no difference to them