Huddersfield vs Tottenham
Bournemouth vs Leicester
Manchester United vs Crystal Palace
Stoke City vs Southampton
West Brom vs Watford
West Ham vs Swansea
Chelsea vs Manchester City

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/09/29/sergio-aguero-involved-car-crash-amsterdam-according-reports/
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/78583342/#78584549
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ruh roh

Too many Negros.
Not enough time.

Sky sports reporting the same

>spend £55m on a left back
>season over from ACL within a month
H O W L I N G

Unlucky city

>be Pep
>Have stacked team
>spend, what, £250m? 'improving it'
>your most expensive defender, a left back, has an ACL injury, with no return date, indicating it's at least 4 months.
>Then have one of the best strikers the club has ever had get injured in a car crash

W e w. Aguero will only be out for 4 weeks max, so it's hardly season fucking. It'll be:

1. United
2. City/Chelsea
3. Chelsea/City
4. Spurs
5. Liverpool

Abramovich probably put a hit on Aguero.

Chelsea will win again, United is bound to crash and burn mid-season.

It was Eric Brook's family. They're not giving that record up.

Broken ribs from a car accident are no joke. They heal relatively fast but the pain lingers there for a year or longer.

t. got t-boned by a faggot while driving with my sister and my sister has occasional rib cage related pain once a while even though it's been 2 months since the accident.

Get better soon Aguero-kun

We'll see, LRL. But based on the performances of United, they will win. But that's not how it works, I am aware. But it'll be United, City, Spurs and Chelsea in Top 4 unless City get MORE injuries, Kane and Eriksen and Lloris get injured. Chelsea lose Batty and Morata and Hazard. United lose Lukaku and De Gea.

>my sister has occasional rib cage related pain once a while even though it's been 2 months since the accident.
That's kinda hot.

United and City had a piss easy start and I wonder how people could have already forgotten about the beginning of last season. Tottenham can’t win a game against any half decent side at ‘home’ and are one defensive injury away from playing shitters. Don’t get me started on Liverpool.
One of the Manchester clubs will probably win it but the top 4 this season could be very interesting.

What happened to Aguero?

Should've looked both ways before crossing an intersection.

telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/09/29/sergio-aguero-involved-car-crash-amsterdam-according-reports/

Who could it be? Who don't deserve to be there? Surprised Walcott isn't in the squad, he got a couple last night I think (though I heard he should have had 4 at least) and didn't he have a goal a few weeks ago? I dunno. Wilshere was pretty good last night apparently. Neither of them should be there, obviously. But I'm looking at the squad and I dunno why Delph is there, for example. Or Defoe.

Man United looks dog shite on paper. How do they keep winning?

Maybe, but everybody else is fucking dire. Arsenal have the worst defense I've ever seen of them. It should be good, but it isn't. Dunno what's going on with them. They also can't hit a barn door against good sides. Wonga gambled and won last night, but he'll fuck it up this week end. Do you see Watford and Huddersfield keeping this up? Burnley or Newcastle?

I just don't.

My fucking sides
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/78583342/#78584549

was it him?

They've played a bunch of shit teams. Best they've played yet is Southampton, and they literally parked the bus after going up 1-0.

After watching the job Chelsea did on Atleti I agree.

Sane will have a breakout season as a striker and score 20+ goals

Arsenal always have their wobbles and occasional high losses and last season was their worst in like 20 years and they still only finished one point behind Liverpool. City are already
pilling up the injuries and neither Tottenham nor (or especially Liverpool under Heavy Metal Klopp) show any form of consistency when it counts. Also City and United barley have been tested.
Won’t be that boring this season.

Spurs are going to win the league imo, Harry Kane is now on the same level as Messi and Ronaldo.

Is Aguero going to be ok, or do I need to ditch him from my fantasy team?

1.city
2.chelsea
3.man u

This is a correct table you idiot

Yet they have won all their games, often by big margins. Their new striker has, what, 10 goals already? They could go unbeaten. Screencap this.

Might be right but I seriously doubt it. Liverpool can score well, dunno how they're fucking up when they destroyed Arsenal (see their defense being shit comment). Arsenal's everything is crap, they should have beaten Chelsea as well, I want them to play Giroud and Lacazzete, nobody has done that before (maybe a few times in the French team?) and it might be interesting, I would say it's the perfect time at the weekend but WBA are actually a difficult team for them now. They can't do it against Red Star as they're probably the best team in Europa and they need to beat them to go 5 points clear, after that they can experiment. City might be racking up injuries, but unless it's KdB, I don't see it fucking them up that much. Chelsea weren't mentioned in your post and that's cause there is nothing wrong with them. United might have not been tested, but bias scheduling has always been a thing for United *tin foil rustle* and I think all these wins, big wins, will just boost them up. They need to get twatted 3 times in a row. But it won't happen. Mouyes will happily park the bus every game and hoof the ball to Lukaku, Ibrahimovic and Fellani to try and win 1-0 if it gets him a win.

Until we know how bad it is. If it's a fractured rib, it's probably 4 weeks tops.

Their new striker has 10 goals against garbage teams. Call me when he scores against a non-shit side. Same goes for Harry Kane, stat padding cunt.

You can only score who's against you, that's the job of a striker. This is 'remove the penalties Lacazette scored because they don't count' tier arguing. Lukaku has scored a good amount of goals. Morata has scored a good amount of goals. Kane has scored a good amount of goals. That's what a striker is expected to do, unless there's a better striker in the PL at the moment despite scoring less? Seeing as we only count against 'non-shit' sides.

Sorry lad, Mouyes will happily go to 5-2-1-2 against top teams and go for a draw or sneak a win, then get his points against weak teams. He did it for Chelsea, he'll do it again. Mouyes doesn't care about entertainment, he cares about winning, fuck the media et al calling it boring. Point is, Mouyes will probably not try that hard against Spurs, City, Chelsea or Liverpool unless he thinks he can wins.

>rib pain year later
Tell Jamal stop going so deep

Is that his boyfriend?

Daily reminder Ally McCoist and Darren Ferguson are the same person.

Al Guero is so wasteful lately. If that was KDB in the crash then man city is fucked. Now Jesus and co. can shine.

No offence but you are talking complete bollocks you fucking mong

This, Aguero has been holding City back.

look, I rated Kun but if you watch him regularly you can see the aguero from 2 years ago is long gone. At times you can cgi the argentina shirt on him and find no differences when he plays for man city: wasteful on goal and terrible passing.

His scoring/assisting stats alone dispel any similarities to his play for Argentina.

He has been great in build-up this season, and he's showed on several occasions that he can still be as explosive and create chances from nothing like he did before.

I was hoping >we could win the league but after SOTON idk anymore. I don't think >we are the best team at moment but mouyes could suprise us so I'll keep the hope alive.

Last fixtures before the next International Break.

delete this

Does this mean we get to see Bernardo on the right wing now

I will when >we lose to Moldova next week.

But none of those are Centre Forwards

>americans can't stop talking about sweets

sad

Jesus is a centre forward who's been playing on the wing a lot of the time to accommodate, I'd like to see poop play sterling in the middle for some of the easier games though

I don't think that's his best position, Tim Vickery said he's naturally a winger but can play CF

Vickery plays for Man City??

Brazilian Football expert

Bullet injuries

What's your goal for October 2017?

Get a job

will hesus get a full 90 at CF?

same

I expect so, Pep should move Bernardo back onto the right wing and play Sterling through the middle in easier fixtures. Gundogan can share KDB and Silvas workloads instead of Bernardo

you just know

I took a picture of these superstars when I was out and about. You jelly?

You alright there man?

Well??

Just want a win lad

As a Chelsea fan you have no idea how funny this is, especially considering we play them tomorrow

wayne would bounce off and come out unharmed

>tp
>tf

It's not as if he was driving

Wazza would have just drove home

>hypothetical arguments

fans play in games now?

I don't get it

aguero just didn't want to play chelsea without his nemesis david luiz

>that flag
He'll be a target man

>As a Chelsea fan you have no idea how funny this is, especially considering we play them tomorrow

How come Wenger is the only one that knows how to deal with Conte's Chelsea?

>Leave Chelshit to me

city will beat them desu. Conte was already shitting it midweek putting his excuses in
bottle job

how are your fantasy teams looking

mee at the back

Ahah ha

twat

Because Conte doesn't play anti-football.

It's done Arsenal will be champion

Im going to put money on City scoring 4 or more goals. This is going to be my go to bet this season.

It's J.Jesus.

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

It's better this way. Do you really want to end up like Sunderland?

>Because Conte doesn't play anti-football.

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby, I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

Oh god, it's the payetfag falseflagging as an Arsecuck again. Watch him get angry at me for calling him out.

HALO HALO HALO

They're 2nd from bottom of the Championship now.

I CAN SEE YOUR HALO HALO HALO

don't get too hooked on those painkillers, mang, opioids are a bitch to get off (because they feel so.. fucking...goooooood)

this is what will actually happen probably

>scatan ibrahimovich

>noble donkey

Oh shit Aguero is also out for the south america qualifiers

All my lmaos lads

can imagine the designer howling when he drew that up wondering which pillock would buy it