Brexit

Redpill me on why brexit was a good thing Sup Forums

apart from immigrants, I know that one already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_ZC5aPAfmU
youtube.com/watch?v=1nKGAI8iqyc&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutherland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

James is ugly. I'd rather do abraar

Unless the UK reaches an trade agreement with the EU, things will get more expensive over there. Additionally Scottland and Northern Ireland might split from England and Wales.

The social justice warriors, regressives, and Muslims hate it. That means it's good for your country.

>Additionally Scottland and Northern Ireland might split from England and Wales.
scotland yes, NI no. or at least if it does happen i feel sorry for the irish.

Of course you would, leaf.

No more retarded EU bans on food and stuff.

Borders, Language, Culture

Congratulations for being a faggot.

No, they can't.

>apart from immigrants, I know that one already.
Brits might not even get that now, since businesses will have to turn to shitskins from the commonwealth instead of European whites for cheap labor.

Also, there's tons of rapefugees waiting in Calais which France has zero incentives to keep around anymore, now that UK has played its exit card. Enjoy your British Caliphate, mate.

It's the first domino.

The last domino is the absolute destruction of the EU; the end of the fourth reich.

>Unless the UK reaches an trade agreement with the EU, things will get more expensive over there.
I assume this is just for EU imports. US imports may get cheaper right?

>Greece
>Belgium
>Italy
>Spain
>Sweden
>Germany
>France

7 reasons why it was a good thing.

everywhere outside of the EU, basically

china, korea, japan, australia, US, all very happy to trade w/ you

Great, apart from food I assume there is little we would import from the EU, everything else can be made here or brought from the US or Asia.

This is looking pretty good so far then.

BRITANNIA FOR WHITES, AFRICA FOR BLACKS
SEND THOSE APES BACK TO THE TREES
SHIP THOSE NIGGERS BACK

abraar is a girl's name, what a tranny.

That's entirely untrue.

The UK can still take whoever it wants. They set their own immigration policy. They EU can't tell people to not immigrate to a non EU state. The EU now also cannot FORCE immigrants onto the UK.

>implying the EU doesn't need the UK in anyway whatsoever

What I don't get is the stay campaign saying that the refugees who will come and apply for asylum because we left and France sent them.
If they apply for Asylum we can just deny it and send them back to the EU.

>Germany decides to ignore border laws to let in the migrants
>EU doesn't punish them
>Smaller member states decide to beef up border security and bar migrant entry
>EU threatens to punish them

That, in a nutshell, shows how broken the EU is. Also, with the Brexit the EU will now rely on Spain and Italy to pick up the slack. In other words, they're going to be leaning more on two of the PIGS.

The European Union is dead on its feet.

What was most shocking was Poland getting punished for accepting the wrong type of refugee, because Ukrainians are somehow less worthy of coming there than the mudslimes and dindus.

We all know, Swed... I mean leaf.

>The social justice warriors, regressives, and Muslims hate it. That means it's good for your country.

Seriously, if that's all someone knew about politics, they would make sound political decisions in life.

You mean the beginning m8

soveriegnty

Unfortunately idiots don't understand why sovereignty is more important than their feels.

sure w/e

either way, EU is a big business cartel and is going to be defeated by DEMOCRACY

If your government is not the sole arbiter of your laws you are a conquered nation.
Brexit is a revolution against an occupying force.

yes but now China and America can sell their shitty cancer products to you because the only thing what stopped them was the high standards what the EU had for food and other goods.

SJW's, regressives and Muslims dislike to drink cyanide as well.

Gulp it down burger, it must be good.

stay mad, EUnuch

>Swedish Flag

Just stop, please.

that's only for food though. I will just buy EU food at a higher price or British food, no problem.

but countries already export food to the EU, under EU regulations

if those regulations are providing genuine protection to the UK people, the UK can literally just copy the EU food regulations and ask for compliance from their trading partners

there is absolutely nothing stopping the UK from copying the good laws and dumping the bad laws and the other baggage that comes from membership

its not just food its on everything my friend.
Depending what kind of deal you make now with the americans and chinese you can flood your country with cheap toxic electronic,food that they would never be able to sell in the EU.

I honestly hope you guys watch out carefully with the americans because their corporate shills are waiting to unload their shitty products that they couldn't sell in the EU on you.

The best thing you can do now is to protect your own country with whatever agreement you make.

I dont think america or china would be happy about that.

>HURR DURR LOOK OUT FOR THE BAD BROCCOLI

Making sure the EU supergovernment doesn't make decisions for your government using politicians you didn't elect. Prevents you from paying for the fuck ups of Greece and France, and the massive German welfare state.

Basically freedom to prosper as individuals.

we just need to look at which products we buy and we will be fine. Why would I buy 'toxic electronics' instead of buying a trusted brand?

>SJW's, regressives and Muslims dislike to drink cyanide as well.
You don't know that for sure, shithead.

so? if UK doesn't want the food, then UK doesn't buy the fucking food.

they can buy from Australia if they like, we have exports to EU regulation, it would be practically no additional red tape for us. very happy to sell mother britain food

Sovereignty and freedom are a million times more important than "muh economy"
If you don't value freedom you don't deserve a good economy

Yeah, U.K watch out for products that are cheaper and of the same quality as potttery crafters that overcharge because "muh handcraft." "muh europ"

I'll just continue buying what I buy now unless I can't afford it, which I doubt. No point switching to a new cheaper product just because it's cheaper.

Obviously slavery is preferable to some 48% of the UK. If not being slaves to the Germans is not enough reason for you to get out then you aren't going to get it.

The other reason of course is being debt slaves to the EU that is already floundering. Lots of banks are making a huge profit off of your bailout money for that sinking ship.

Congratulations UK. Never been more proud of you in my lifetime.

Honestly Aussie, I hope you lads become closest ally. Hopefully it makes some of your shit cheaper, went to Melbourne and your foreign goods prices are ridiculous,

I'm a NEET and like warhammer models, adjusted for pricing your ones cost more than twice ours. Ridiculous.

>Triggered for pointing out the obvious.

>gf is a pharmacist and went mental, asked me if I'm happy with myself
>ask her why she's so annoyed
>tells me NHS will be privatised because EU was the only thing blocking tories (i don't understand this logic)
>remind her there's also 500-odd MPs they need to pass it and being a member of a party does not make you a hivemind drone, many conserv mps would reject that along with every snp/labour
>calls me a moron
>tell her to calm the fuck down
>says "sure"
>worst coffee break at work ever, got into an argument with her n some pals over brexit (aberdeen lol)
>this snide reply tipped me
>told her "enjoy your holiday, bye"
>she immediately backtracks, starts asking me what the reaction is in UK anyway
>3 messages in 30 minutes, all space 10 or so mins apart
>receive snapchat of her sunburnt tits
>ignored her since 10:30
>sending messages asking if I'm mad
>read them
>lock phone n continue playing overwatch
>check phone again
>she's been back on whatsapp since I read them
>she's probably upset

hope I ruin her holiday even more and she can't sleep

You're being very discriminatory of Cyanide-kid and other entities that identify as cyanide based life form. Check your carbon based human-normative privilege shitlord

You still have to pay the EU to do trade.

Go watch "Brexit, the movie", on Youtube.

LONDON, ont.

If you take out specifically cyanide, all 3 of those groups do use (mass) suicide as a means to get what they want. Just saying.

share tits faggot.

>Additionally Scottland and Northern Ireland might split from England and Wales.
Nah, I don't think so. Where would it stop? They justify it with their areas voting in favor of the EU, but not unanimously, not by a long shot. So what if they do a new referendum and find some areas vote for, some against? Split Scotland up further into regions, some of which join and some of which don't? This is simply not feasible and will help nobody, not even the EU, as it is in their interest to now quickly find a new associated status for the UK to get any uncertainties about trade out of the way. A Scotland vote would just make that messier, so I assume they'd give a clear NOPE to any such attempts. They might keep it as a bargaining chip with the UK, though, but never follow through - so the harder Scotland tries to push that, the worse they are off in the end (as it would put pressure on the UK to accept less favorable deals, which in turn diminishes what Scotland would get out of it).

Muslims prefer suicide bombing

If they want us gone fast, and they have said they do, then we will say that we will not pay much, if at all, no free movement of people, and we'll be gone within the month.

Nice try Brussels. We don't need EU products, only thing worthwhile is food and maybe German cars, everything else we can get from Asia and America.

it doesn't matter for the UK in the slightest. the politicians there are even more retarded/crooked than those from the EU

We aren't leaving until the elections in October are over.

What about export?

If the EU let's you stay.

my brother plays warhams so maybe he'd actually really enjoy these news, if part of the EU was tariffs on export of warhams then there's no reason why they shouldn't drop

but yeh, i'd also be pretty fond of it. australian primary industries are petering off so a british resurgence in industry could provide a new market for australia

this is more of a penalty for the member states than it is for britain. britain just opened up its options when it comes to trading partners; it can now trade more easily with the americas, asia, and oceania. there is very little that you have that britain NEEDS

Its all over Boys! Brexit is here! Time to celebrate! WATCH:
youtube.com/watch?v=X_ZC5aPAfmU

>What about export?
We don't need to export to the EU, sure we may get more money exporting to the EU but we can export to any number of countries in the world.

Immigration is actually not the biggest reason. The biggest reason is it's a blow to globalism. The EU may start to crumble now.

Of course NI will. Unionists are loud, but stupid. Masses of them are moderate.

If Scotland leave, NI will. If Scotland don't, they don't. All NI needs a "look, you're fucking fine without the UK" and moderate unionists will drift towards the safer option-the EU. For better or worse.

>James was later jailed for that tweet for inciting racial hatred

You have made the worst mistake of your life, Farage. We'll be seeing you around.

Of course it isn't, but people in the UK are acting like it is and calling anyone who voted leave a racist because they don't like refugees, ignoring the fact that there are many more reasons to leave.

turkey will be joining the EU soon, you won't get invaded by roaches

brussels and germany won't be dictating your laws and taxing system

you're never ever going to get memed into adopting the euro

what?

lol wut

trying too hard, leaf.

Started to scroll through, saw this, that's all I needed.

UK government has the power to block a Scottish referendum.

And they will considering it was a "once in a generation" thing that they promised.

And the EU won't accept Scotland because Spain will veto them as it opens a precedent for Catalonia and Basqueland.

Most Scots don't actually want the Euro if you speak to them, they'll tell you that.

Also Northern Ireland would never get a referendum it would cause way too many problems, the Unionists would go absolutely fucking insane and the Troubles 2.0 would then happen.

So both scenarios can be placed in the trash.

I know Sturgeon is writing up a referendum proposal but the UK government will reject it.

something something straight bananas

kek

More then 50% of your import/export is with the EU. I don't think you can miss any of it, by not paying the EU.

Symbolism.

If EUropeans now need to justify their nationalism against the wave of globalist propaganda, they now have a notable reference.

Very much doubt that desu, the safer option would be leeching of the UK then if it goes to shit then leaving, joining Europe and said b-but we wanted to remain

youtube.com/watch?v=1nKGAI8iqyc&feature=youtu.be

made a shitty music video for the aftermath. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

How will it effect UKs exports?

In fact Sturgeon has been called out for being a divisive cunt over it because at the moment half the country voted to stay and the other half voted to leave so every politician is calling for unity to work together to get business down and heal as a nation.

She's being an opportunistic, poisonous little whore and the normal Scots seriously need to get her the fuck out of office. IMMEDIATELY!

British people generally are entitled and lazy. They will not do low paid labour. We are fucked.

America makes some of the best stuff, especially when it comes to tools and construction vehicles.

Don't see you contributing any high quality stuff croatia.

Because the EU is a jew/communist invention and now you wont be put in gulags.

Anyone with a sane mind would take slavs over ahmed and co

Actually if I remember right, commonwealth immigrants still get somewhat easier access, in particular to citizenship.

Whereas a lot of the EU migrants were alien residents who didn't actually pursue citizenship.

So likely we'll still see a pretty large amount of commonwealth immigrants, beginning with all the family members of the people already there.

either
a. nothing changes
b. it takes a bit of time for them to reconnect their incoming/outgoing trade with the non-eu world; america/asias/oceania; bit of a pain in the short term, but will be better in the long term

If the EU was good and becoming a good nation remain would be best.

But the EU is beyond shit.

The EU has been and will continue to be hell bent on further integration between all member states. They've said this, it's part of their constitution, you can see it by the fact that they're going to try to create a 'European Army' which will necessitate all appropriate bodies to be created to administer such an army as well as taxation powers to maintain it. They've been knocking every nation's sovereignty and actively trying to undermine homogeneity in order to make European states more pliable to globalist outlook. It's not a conspiracy theory, you can look it up yourself, for example this asshole:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutherland

The Brexit was also a good thing for the economy because now the UK is able to trade with nations outside of the Eurozone. The biggest lie that the fucking Remainers and co. have been spouting is that the 'Brexit' is isolationist. It's not. The EU has tariffs in place which have been making it very difficult for the UK to buy from countries outside the EU, the most famous example of which is their inability to buy cheap African produce because of tariffs. By leaving the EU they're actually able to face the world now rather than just looking within the Eurozone and being penalized when they try to trade outside of it.

What the vote for the Brexit was was a vote against the globalists who want to country your country, a vote for national sovereignty and a BRITISH rule of law in lieu of a European one, and a vote for Britain to again re-embrace the world at large rather than only dealing with other EU members. You now have the opportunity to keep Britain British now, rather than becoming a backwater European province that serves as little more than welfare dispensary for poor EU migrants.
Also, the UK is much more of a market for EU goods, not an exporter as such. You're not going to get fucked on import duties into the EU, it's basic economics. The Germans and French have already said you're gonna be fine.

Trade agreements aren't difficult.

That is unless its some TPP sovereignty-killing mass agreement.

Sovereignty. Not being ruled by a global shadow government.

>>Germany decides to ignore border laws to let in the migrants
>>EU doesn't punish them
That's because Germany is the heavy enforcement wing of all of Brussel's policies. Brussel coughs and Germany assaults anyone who's kicked up dust.

Merkel's government will likely be voted out of office after the constant cover-ups and "compassionate" immigration. Germans and all the surrounding countries are fucking sick of it.

Well said brother!

Milwaukee - brands no one outside the US actually buys.

>Also Northern Ireland would never get a referendum it would cause way too many problems, the Unionists would go absolutely fucking insane and the Troubles 2.0 would then happen.

Pretty much.

Unfortunately norn iron is just a fucking no mans land at the moment. Can't really do much for it in case we spark shit off again.

>tfw will never get to suck both of them off as they banter with each other like lads

>Trade agreements aren't difficult.
What? They take years.