Do you love Japan?

Do you love Japan?
(Quality and Informative Thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4yek6NwIrM&t=3s
bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-40929627/trump-denounces-kkk-and-racism-in-charlottesville
edowonderland.net/)
edo-tokyo-museum.or.jp/en/)
raumen.co.jp/english/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Let's bully Danes.

asjkasjkJKSAJKASJK JKASJKASJKASJKASJKASJKJK ACHICNO PUTASO

Yes.
Japan is cool.

why does this keep happening

NO AGUANTASTE LOS TRAPOS CHINO

I hear so much about the troubling economy of Argentine.
But I see many Argentine tourists in Japan.
They seem well off enough to travel half way across the globe.

>Quality and Informative Thread
nice try. you know what usually happens to your quality threads, asswipe. let's find out

I like you. I'm always watching you.

This is not my or our thread.
This is a quality and informative thread where everyone discuss meaningful and significant subjects in friendly and harmonious manners.

don't you enjoy being the centre of attention?

I don't, obscurity is nice

No

i don't like proxies

come on, leaf. i know it is you.

I love HENTAI

僕はカナダ人なんかじゃないよ(´・ω・`)

you are too tall and too blond to be obscure.
live and enjoy your short life as a snowflake.

you just don't know japan
if we get to know each other more
i'm sure you'll come to love us

we always treat our bed fellows with full of respect

Hai

I miss vending machines, conbini onigiri, Origin Bento, cicadas, people who have somehow trained themselves to wake up right before their stop, getting lost every time I visit Shinjuku, and the midi themes on the Yamanote line. Seriously can't wait to go back.

Japanese cities have a lot of weird quirky things going on that aren't present even in neighbouring countries you'd expect to have more similarities.

That's not how it looked in 夜勤病棟

i dont know
its got that whole exotic 'fushigi' aura to me.
its the only country i hope to visit one day to see it up close, so then i can decide if its so awesome to me as it seems to be from here, so far away.

>somehow trained themselves to wake up right before their stop
we have our ways

さすが

we saw lots of nikkeis in 90s.
I always wondered what's like to send their sons and daughters to a country so far away evey time I saw them.
There weren't even skype and other SNS.

I was wrong in posting the pic.
deleted before janny finds out.

君も試してみてね(*´Д`)アンアン

I didn't see the pic anyway

It was a girl in a school uniform, wearing a tengu mask on her crotch.
Her face was photoshopped to princess kako's.
It doesn't meet the quality standard of this thread.

No

i love nadal
i love ferrer
they have great legs

The only thing I like about Japan, is the car culture.

How do I meet a qt princess when I go to Japan? Just hang around near 学習院 and hope to see Aiko-chan?

Kei cars are adorable.

I love Tokyo.

>Her face was photoshopped to princess kako's

Disappointed that you would post such a thing. Are you zainichi or something?

what car culture?
less people are interested in owing one nowadays.

I meant the car culture around drifting & touge.

>the car culture
You mean super expensive cars, taxis and cars with shoes box shape?

Yeah, but you Japs kick-starting drifting as a sport in the rest of the world thanks to Keiichi Tsuchiya

you do not speak of our emperor and his family like that. (`・ω・´)

The Fast and the Furious wasn't a documentary, lad.

I shamed myself and my family by posting the pic.

>drifting as a sport
not understanding the attraction of it

Mhm?

Touge & drifting around the world existed way before Fast and Furious, kid. If anything, what that movie brought was people who only care about straight line performance. Japan was the pioneer in showing the world who much fun you can have going side ways in a car.

>youtube.com/watch?v=o4yek6NwIrM&t=3s

平成維新がほしい

That's better. Tennou heika banzai and God save the Queen.

Yeah, well I am sure you don't understand the appeal in Bull fighting either, that doesn't mean a foreigners could not like something originally created by a specific nation they are not part of.

I simply cannot stand the vulgarness of people from the countries without royal families.

matadors are sexy
their pants are tight

>In heterosexual men, pictures of rotting flesh, maggots and spoiled food induce the same physiological stress response as pictures of two men kissing each other.

please stop.

I wouldn't expect anything less from yellow journalism in a republican country when it comes to the topic of the monarchy.

The Kardashians are the closest the yanks have to an aristocracy after all. They don't understand the way in which the royal family are supposed to be both the ideal British family, something to be emulated by us all, and also the heirs of millennia of tradition. His Majesty the Emperor is Japan itself.

>The Kardashians
I thought it would be the Kennedys, but Caroline the ex-US ambassador to Japan wasn't properly attired for meeting our Emperor.
They might have won the last war against us, but that's not an excuse for their lack of respect to our history and tradition.

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-40929627/trump-denounces-kkk-and-racism-in-charlottesville

This never happens in Japan.

Fuck your god emperor.

no king or queen in latin america?

Why would be have a monarchy? We have enough with our politicians. It's 2017 and that old man is still living off your taxes.

Their country was founded on a rejection of tradition and monarchy so it's only natural that their diplomats lack any understanding of royal etiquette.

In referring to the Kardashians as their aristocracy, I meant to imply that celebrities of that sort are what the masses look up to and emulate. The American aristocracy is more about sex tapes and reality TV than leadership and noblesse oblige.

Fuck your regicidal masonic flag.

Fuck off teanigger.

>tfw moved to Osaka from the US three weeks ago
>moving to Tokyo in two months
>still haven't made any friends from Sup Forums here

Suffering eternal.

check related image for list of argentinian global accomplishments/innovations

It's ok.

Is this You?

What's a good place to visit?
I'm not a weeb, I don't give a fuck about anime. Show me the samurais and castles and cool shit like that

Osaka,Kyoto,Nara

>samurais
what's the attraction of samurai?
They are just people with strange hair cut.

Kamakura, Kyoto, Tokyo, Nara, Nikko

Like most young boys on my block we grew up watching chinese kung fu and japanese samurai movies because our dads thought it was cool

>Nikko Wonderland (edowonderland.net/)
>Edo-Tokyo Museum (edo-tokyo-museum.or.jp/en/)
>Shinyokohama Raumen Museum (raumen.co.jp/english/)

I'm sorry but you don't get to see Samurais on the street any more.

thanks
Yeah I know, I'm just saying I want to know all the cool shit to do and see. I've never been outside Canada and the US, so I don't want to miss out and just fall into tourist traps. I'm big into history if that matters.

I guess that's to say if I could only go to one place, what would a local recommend me that would leave me the most impressed?

It's safer to fall into tourist traps if you are visiting a foreign country for the first time and don't want to miss out places of interest.

Anime and movies

If you are visiting in Spring, you should go to places known for cherry blossoms, red leaves in Autumn, and snow in Winter.
Kyoto is pretty all year.

travelling overseas for indoor activities?

Nice, thanks

People travel overseas to get drunk so i wouldn't put it past them

Shut up you sissy faggot.

Yeh. Surprised you took a screenshot of that. Most people in that thread were not very nice.

PRAISE BE TO THE EMPEROR

That I can understand considering heavy tax rate on alcohol in Europe.

maybe because it's not all about speed but even skill is important in drifting

Are all Japanese bartenders as generous as the ones in Matsubara? I keep getting free drinks

there's no such thing as free drink
they are trying to get you in bed

>speed and skills
i still don't understand
maybe it's because i am a girl

Well......I do like anime and manga and also their electronics,but I haven't interacted with anyone from Japan.
Also it's highly probable that that is the good side and that I have yet to see the bad one

>TLDR neutral

No but I think they are fine.

I don't know anyone who reads the Globe here. Hell I've never seen anyone buy the Globe.

Celebrities are entertainment.

source?

I like it slightly less every time this thread gets reposted

O S A K A
S
A
K
A

Why do you hate Korea? Korea and Japan should be friends.

NEED a 30-45 year old japanese MILF GF who looks 20 and cheats on her salaryman husband with me because he doesn't fuck her

is it possible japbros?

I love your 80s cars and yamaha synths and mecha anime but the fucking weather and why do you hate foreigners so much i mean i were in Japan for 3 times and every trip i got shit in my face unless im in the centre of the Tokyo city and im not ugly ok

I have no idea where it's from.

Don't believe everything you hear on Sup Forums.

how can i make you like it slight more every time this thread gets reposted?

They used to be part of Japan.
They left for a good reason.